HRC: Dog Murderer? Adding up the evidence

Buddy was acquired by Bill in December of 1997 - weeks later, on January 17, 1998 to be exact - The Lewinsky Scandal story broke on the Drudge Report.

They knew what was about to happen and a 3-month Chocolate Lab was a start at softening the image of Bill.

Less than four years after the dog was acquired (no longer useful for the Clintons) the following occured to Buddy:

According to the police report, Buddy was killed by a car while "playfully chasing a contractor" who had left the Clinton home in Chappaqua, New York, on January 2, 2002. The Clintons were not home at the time of the accident; their home was being watched by Secret Service agents. The agents rushed Buddy to an animal hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Sound familiar? The dog was used by the Clintons and then murdered when it was no longer useful. Hillary hated that dog because she knew what it symbolized.

I will continue posting this until one of the thread gains traction here on /Pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewinsky_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=d8lL9-EDB6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

okay but who was driving the car?

Another nameless, faceless murder on the plate of the Clintons.

Say his name....Buddy

his name was buddy.

rip lil pupper

I would like to keep this thread alive b/c it is important and this has never been brought up anywhere.

bimp

Wow - nice id.

Shows how ruthless they are. Glad she lost the presidency.

the dog is lucky he didnt shoot himself twice in the back of the head

I need the graphic and Buddy's name needs to be added to HRC's Kill List. Murderer jacket in the photo.

RIP Buddy.

although getting shot might be better than being ran over, poor dog

F, everyone of you will go to hell!!!

Holy shit!

:c

yellow star

oyyy veyy

How about a bump for Buddy?

Let's get some eyes this, it's a legitimate original idea.

I think the cat socks with live with Ari Fleischer

Socks is dead, was born 8 years before Buddy and died several years after Buddy.

RIP Buddy

She calls it a high priestess jacket. But yeah same shit

Pic related - just look at the language used by Jew York Times (an HRC propaganda spout), the fucking dog is dead and they use negative language about it.

Is there a picture of the dog and Hillary interacting?

>Bill Clinton said, "I did better with ... the Palestinians and the Israelis than I've done with Socks and Buddy."

Buddy comitted suicide, because dogs dont like narcistic liers,..... Dogs have a 7th sense to recognize assholes, they can smell them. So Rest in Peace Buddy.

Holy shit he saw Hillary fry those pets alive.

Yes, there is - but this was used to soften the image of the family. Rare to find the photos - not sure where this was originally published. It's called "maintaining appearances" when couples are on the rocks and this is a prime example.

Poor dog can't look at her even, and the cat knows it.

>where's that sulfur smell coming from?

HRC probably got off on killing a dog like other psychopaths.

Of course, the NY Times and Wiki story would have to be believed as the "official story"

A bump for Buddy

#JusticeForBuddy

HIS NAME WAS BUDDY

They say serial killers often begin with animals...

Damn, I didn't realize even prime Bill Clinton was not handsome. He was a chubby old creepy harassing chicks. At least the women JFK slayed enjoyed it, I can't imagine any broads were thrilled a fat southern hick boomer was grabbing their ass

>90s suits
so awful

Say his name /pol

His name was BUDDY.

#JusticeForBuddy

>"London Bridge has fallen, Hill."

I am a white man and I had a relationship with a well to do Pakistani - it was interesting. Reminds me of Huma.

#JusticeForBuddy

They are definitely a type, user. Too bad the Muslim stuff winds up being one of many deal breakers that come with this model.

Julia Payne, speaking for the Clinton family, said the former president and his wife, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, were away on holiday in Acapulco.

They were in Mexico, /pol and Buddy was slaughtered. How come we've never heard about this?

HRC the Dog Butcher

#JusticeForBuddy

bumping

Prolly two shots in the back of the head like all those other people got, then Hilary got in her car and driving backwards and forwards, laughing, she made sure the job was finished.
As she was doing this she was seen to lean out of the drivers window and shout at Buddy "Rural retard, you're deplorable!".

#JusticeForBuddy

HRC the Butcher

The West Wing Witch

Maybe the Russians did it, had to cover it up, might start the war. They were evil back then ?

I am white man that once fucked a Kazakh woman, who the fuck cares?

Well, what's one more corpse?

Hillary may have had Buddy chopped and served to Chinese investors.

The dog deserved it

Hillary is Socks. Bill is Buddy. Symbolic photo.

#JusticeForBuddy

#BumpForBuddy

I've had better sacrifices

RIP Buddy

You are an idiot and jesus fucking christ chelsea is one ugly young woman there. As an aside, no one leaves their beloved family pet at a house with construction going on while they are on a trip.

A presidential home that has no cameras at all covering every inch of it from the outside. I do have to agree that's shady as fuck.

#JusticeForBuddy

KNOTED

got a pic of her naked? how were her nips? ever tried photoshopping Humas face on your pakistanis nude body?

Bump 4 buddy muh buds

@seanhannity has to do a tick tock on #buddy

That cat is frightened.

>mMrm/mGn
Under age male, Adult male, rabbit-male on underage male, Goanna, Underage nu-male.

Have a seat over there, user.

Bullsh*t. Hillary is not the type that gets jealous if her husband cheats. What matters to her is the power and influence.

Unless, when she sees the dog, it reminds her of a time when their family's power diminished a little bit because of the scandal. But if you're saying that the reason is jealousy, it's not.

That is too much kill them all

Notice the distance between Bill, Hillary and his wife's lawyer's daughter.

She probably killed the dog because nothing is allowed to love or be loyal to Bill.

Bump for buddy
And for OP - great original idea
#JusticeforBuddy

Didn't know Wasserman-Schultz was a loyal henchman for so long.

Tick/Tock

#JusticeForBuddy
The Butcher of Chappaqua -

Labradors are esp. smart do not go chasing cars - the whole thing is a farce. Hillary had that dog murdered.

This is OP on a different ID.

"Unless, when she sees the dog, it reminds her of a time when their family's power diminished a little bit because of the scandal"

Yes, this is correct thought, not jealousy.

"This is my familiar, this is my next sacrifice to Moloch."
Even in a posed picture with family pets she looks like a serial killer with her victims.

This.

Are you a cuck if you get off on watching your wife murder everything that love you?

>Labradors are esp. smart do not go chasing cars - the whole thing is a farce. Hillary had that dog murdered.

Thanks, let's keep this rolling.

Please see this thought: Labradors are esp. smart do not go chasing cars - the whole thing is a farce. Hillary had that dog murdered.

#JusticeForBuddy

#HRCdogmurderer

Three nigs in the background. When is Huma's Blacked video being released?

What's the sauce of this
She looks like a doll

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but my friend's chocolate lab was 6 when it died from heart complications.

Not to say HRC doesn't hate dogs. I've seen unsubstantiated accounts of hatred toward dogs on her part.

Tie her to a dog fighting ring and then we have something.

Then who was phone?

Hillary is a dog killing maniac - what do you think? She had a couple glasses of wine and the dog needed to go out. Probably put a .22 beside Buddy's temple or poisoned his food.

The whole convenience of them being in Acapulco with workers around does not add up.

Wouldn't the dog be boarded? Why would they leave the dog there.

#JusticeForBuddy

Great job!

>dog killing maniac
No .22 needed - her touch is lethal to dogs, like chocolate.

#JusticeForBuddy

#HRCdogmurderer
>Practicing Anecdotal medicine
This is one of the first things you're taught to avoid as a medfag, user.

Hillary has known sociopath tendencies.
Labs are not known for chasing cars.

Sup Forums. No idea, sorry user.

>drudge report
>existing in 98
k..keep me posted
the rest adds up, that part not so much

Plot twist: Laura Bush

From Wiki:
The Drudge Report originated in 1995 as a weekly subscriber-based email dispatch.[3] It was the first news source to break the Monica Lewinsky scandal to the public, after Newsweek decided to hold its story.[11]

Non one new about Drudge until he broke the story the MSM were sitting on. It was the go to site for news after that.
Most to this day don't know that he is a gay Kike and therefore censors the news, but with a right wing slant.

Brightest Dogs Criteria

Understanding of New Commands: Fewer than 5 repetitions.

Obey First Command: 95% of the time or better.
Border Collie
Standard Poodle
German Shepherd
Golden Retriever
Doberman Pinscher
Shetland Sheepdog
Labrador Retriever
Papillon
Rottweiler
Australian Cattle Dog

Labradors don't chase fucking cars.

Dog owners don't leave a dog at their house and the go to MEXICO.

#JusticeForBuddy

#BumpForBuddy

My typing sucks. No one knew....

Here's the sauce, user: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewinsky_scandal

Pic Related. The Lewinsky Scandal is why Matt Drudge got popular - he broke the story when others wouldn't. Other News Outlets were sitting on it.

#JusticeForBuddy

incorrect, everyone already knew thay you're a drunk cunt
surprised he wasn't doing it as a usenet recurrent spamposting, i still never heard of him for literally a decade after the blewinsky distraction psyop

LOL its so obvious that not bills kid.

bill has always been sterile due to his (((aristocratic))) inbred lineage

You are right user, she has weird hair and mouth. i don't get it.

Please leave a #JusticeForBuddy when posting in this thread.

Thanks in Advance

Here are two dog killers, I will post another photo.

see pic

#JusticeForBuddy

except his black son, is that his only known kid? If so, fucked up.

I like this post
#JusticeForBuddy

#JusticeForBuddy

Bill named the Dog after his Uncle who helped him in life. Hillary murdered the dog in cold blood a probably keeps a trophy of the killing somewhere.

Posting for relevance.

Correct if true.

#justiceforbuddy

#DubsForBuddy

#JusticeForBuddy

PIC RELATED Dog Murdering Super Cunt

Poodles are TOP 3 smartest dogs, the EVIDENCE keeps piling up /POL

youtube.com/watch?v=d8lL9-EDB6w

Bill was taking that dog around and saying "See my new dog, I got it for Hillary" and folks were responding "good trade"

I don't think she murdered Socks but she dumped him on someone else the moment she was out of the White House

Unfortunately more often than not (at least it seems to me) people choose a breed either without doing research ino the breed or they choose the more 'aggressive' breeds and train them to be just that. aggressive... I dunno maybe just me, but i can tell difference in a agressive and a well trained protective dog.

F