They have a point you know

Yeah, if Trump has nothing to hide he is fine. But oh man, he really doesn't act like has nothing to hide.

Lol you rural retards are unbelievable. Do you honestly think he'll last another year? He literally committed treason.

yeah you got us this time, drumpf is done.

Stop trying to crash the fucking economy you literal traitors

Seven more years. And all your rage can't change it.

If you retards think the first ever prosecution under the Logan Act will happen against a sitting president you should have the doc up your medication.

Trump is getting ready to step down. Expect an announcement in the coming days. It's ok Sup Forums she'll be a wonderful president, just wait and see.

Muh Russia. Wait...
I mean muh dick.

7 more years SweetiePoo

these are the nerds calling people "retards" on here.

LITERAL TARDS...LOL!
This guy's GF is a landwhale too

>If Trump resigns, Hillary takes office

thats not how it works

5 more years until America conquers the whole earth wherein he serves two more terms as the first President of the United American Earth.

Actually if Trump steps up to step down. Bernie becomes president.

Bernie colluded to lose to Madam President, sweetie.

Hi I love muh Russia, I have a long neck.

Keep telling yourself that, it's been 1 year since then.

Sorry, if a president steps down the first nomination is always and independent to promote a rebalance of political will during trying times. With Bernie's overwhelming support and previous votes still on record he would HAVE to be installed if we are following United States Federal Succession Laws.

That's because this isn't about the "Russia" collusion. They're going to drop that story, they're as we speak in the process of crafting a new narrative to discredit Trump. "Russia" didn't stick. Even their drug addled Boomer lunatics barely believe the story.

We are almost at breaking point when they realise its all a mountain of lies.
Never ever ever let them forget this

Rundown on the Russian Dossier:
The Battle for Fusions bank records:
Fallout from the dems admiting they paid for it:
Fusion Media links:
FISA abuse:
Unmasking abuse:
The Flynn situation:

>colluding with soviets

fuck the treasonous pigs in the ass

its a sting op. get the popcorn ready its gonna be good
8ch dot net/cbts

good shit? havnt read it yet well see

lol you just described my older hippy neighbors i do handy man stuff for in return for pot.
we were smokin a bowl a few days ago watchin the news and thet were both hike "they seriously need to stfu about russia, literally noone gives a shit"

and these are life long dems

Wow so some faggot spams that til he gets the get and you take it as some sort of prophecy? Never knew trump had such power to make people so retarded. Too bad he won't have the power to stop impeachment lmao

>being this desperate for (You)s
Almost as bad as being a shill

>I'll get you next time Gadget, next time!!

>literally a jew

Because said meeting is indicative of payment for services rendered- we helped you get into office, now you meet with us and tell us how you're going to repeal these sanctions.

Shitlery isn't president, psycho sweetie. Tick tock.

Have you ever considered he does it on purpose? Have you ever heard the term rope-a-dope?

>He literally committed treason.
how?

Liberals got their heads up their ass and can’t keep track of time.

(((Geopolitical foe)))

So that’s what a fuckin retard looks like.

>indicative of payment for services rendered
>indicative
present evidence for that any time now. here's a word of advice though: speculation doesn't count as evidence.

I would bet $10,000 dollars against your equal bet immediately that Trump will still be president and not announce his intention of stepping down by march 11, 2018, 100 days from now. If you aren't a larping faggot and have insider information then this is easy money for you. I am 100% serious and will deposit to an escrow of your choice if you are not a larping faggot, via either bitcoin or USD.

Yes, he committed treason against the communist state that Obama and Hillary wanted to implement.

The GEOTUS reminded us plebes that the government of our country belongs to us. Now we have to fight to keep it.

When you say "Boomer", I am programmed to say "Sooner". Oklahoma did not have one county vote for Obama or Hillary in the last three national elections. Therefore, I'm proud to say Boomer Sooner.

Apologies notwithstanding.

Slide thread