HAPPENING!!! Huge Tax reform! Get in HERE!

The House Version:
nytimes.com/2017/11/16/us/politics/house-tax-overhaul-bill.html
Here is the new Senate Tax Bill:
vox.com/2017/12/1/16724800/senate-tax-bill-text

My personal favorites:
>By reducing individual tax rates across the board, doubling the standard deduction and expanding the child tax credit.
>Repealing the Individual ObamaCare Mandate.
>State and Local Tax (SALT) almost totally removed (California and NY commies hate it).
>Death tax repeal (maybe), medical expense+student loan deductions removed bigly.
>Most small businesses will pay less taxes.
>the BEAT provisions as currently drafted undermine the US renewable energy industry’s capacity to use renewable energy tax credits.
>It just might be Ted Cruz’s biggest victory as a senator: Helping stop in its tracks a plan late Thursday night to add $350 billion in tax increases to the Senate’s tax bill to placate fellow Republican Senator Bob Corker’s worries about the deficit.

What do you think?
They are starting to vote in ONE hour! McConell and Schumer are speaking right now in the Senate:
youtube.com/watch?v=_kgN-svRglA

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/115/bills/hr1/BILLS-115hr1rh.pdf
oklivetv.com/c-span-2-live/
c-span.org/video/?438001-101/us-senate-headed-final-vote-gop-tax-reform&live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nyt

Here are all 440 pages:
congress.gov/115/bills/hr1/BILLS-115hr1rh.pdf

They didn't have the votes tonight and it already died.

Bump

idiot shill

it's going to pass

i hope you have nightmares and wet the bed tonight for being a retard

why would anyone want this to pass?
higher taxes for the poor and middle class, huge tax cut for the ultra rich
seriously, I don't care how much of an polster you are
this is just retarded

Get this done dammit

average middle class family will save $4000/yr

bill passes, Trump goes 14/88 on spics

I read this in chuck jewmers voice
Can you bring up any data for your claims you neanderthal shill?

>C-SPAN STREAM

>higher taxes for the poor and middle class

This is a good bill unless you live in a high income tax state.

Washington state wins yet again

What does

>MOTION TO ADJOURN

mean?

When is the real vote???

No more government handouts for you, poor fag.

Democrats know they are going to lose so they called for a vote to call it a day.

I keep reading how the taxes will increase on the low and middle class people but I haven't been able to see any data on it.

Does anyone have data to share?

do you have a single verrit code to back that up

Democrats trying to get a stay of execution, basically. Note that they can't filibuster anymore.

increasing taxes on the ultra rich means they simply just leave the country or like they usually do, avoid tax using loopholes

go to bed commie

It is just not true.

Only maybe after 8 years if Congress doesn't act.

Supposedly they have the votes, Pence is on the way down there now I believe

source?

Do you have a news source?

stupid faggot turn on the news and educate yourself for once in your pitiful life.

Is he bringing his zappers?

Why the fuck does the audio keep distorting on the live stream?

I just heard it on fox, have it on in the background

I heard this as well on Fox.

HERE WE GO BOYSSSS NOT ADJOURNING

c-span.org/video/?438001-101/us-senate-headed-final-vote-gop-tax-reform&live

You can see the announce flip a switch, which will then distort the audio

51 no's... praise kek.

MOTION TO ADJOURN failed!!!

This means democrats can't obstruct much longer.

I wonder how many democrats will vote for the bill when it is sure that Republicans will pass it.
My guess is 3!

seriously how much do they pay you?

Do you feel no shame pushing lies? I mean think what if someone is actually stupid enough to believe you. Or how about why these people would pay to have you spread lies? Youre a fuckin 10c whore. its embarrassing and even though your anonymous here low self esteem like this has to bleed over into your everyday life.

Yeah exactly, for European anons one stream is:

hopefully we don't get any surprise votes

Are they getting rid of income tax

14/88?

HERE WE GO

CRAZY BERNIE IS SPEAKING

I hope Mitch beats the shit out of Ron Wyden after the vote is over

Bernie Sanders:
>Koch Brothers...

Kill Him!

BERNIE PLS YOUR MIC IS SO FUCKING DISTORTED

Sanders is a real American Hero. Next President of the USA right there

THOSE DAMN BILL-YU-NERRS

This guys fucking tie!!! Disgusting and disrespectful!

Idea is that if the Obamacare mandate/fine is removed then insurance would go up even though Obamacare raises fees.

So what does this mean and why are Dems in such a tizzy about it? Why is Sanders so shaken up by this? Seems like most ITT like it.

fucking bernie omg
this is why we cant have nice things

You'd think they would have electronic voting by now. These people drag their feet so much no wonder stuff never gets done.

No, but they are getting rid of welfare and Israel's foreign aid.

you're the lobbyist, I should ask how much they are paying you

why else would you support cutting taxes for billionaires?
they're already filthy rich

Rand should just go shank Bernie and get this Civil War started already.

You know the left is going to have a massive chimp-out once Trump cuts all the welfare for their pet niggers.

HILLARY PLEASE STOP THIS! :*((((((((

They hate the Obamacare fine being removed as well they hate taxes going down due to viewing it as less revenue for the government to redistribute as gibs.

Bank run Bernie at it again

Redpill me on Mike Enzi
Why is he always so calm?

Have you been to Wyoming?

It's what all white people would be like if there were no minorities in the US.

This fucking commie is going immediately to Trump territory in Pennsylvania tomorrow to rally his braindead bros

dont have to worry about re-election when you win with more than 50% margin

State tax reduced?!? Haha fuck you Cuckfornia!

>>State and Local Tax (SALT) almost totally removed (California and NY commies hate it).

The house will tack this onto the senate bill. Probably a re-wording of their "up to 10K" legislation that was in their own bill. Question is what will they do to make up for the money.

I don't believe you

>SALT BTFO as well

I had no idea holy fuck. I can only get so erect

This.

Why are those kids sitting on the steps? It’s distracting because I have no idea what their purpose is.

>Checkum 2323
Never have I heard this put so perfectly. No morals, lower tier disonformation plebes will get the rope. > Going from Sandwich Artist to disinfo shill is not a move up in this world. Back your arguments up or go back into your hole, the party line doesnt work here.

>State and Local Tax (SALT) almost totally removed (California and NY commies hate it).
Quick rundown?

If you live in a Blue State with insane taxes, the Feds don't cut you a break.

So Democrats have to lay in the bed they made.

Looks like Bernie loses again.

Stop watching MSM shitbrain

sanders amendment == DumpsterStatus.OnFire

it was BTFO in the senate plan. House kept SALT up to 10,000 so it BTFO super rich coasties, but helped their constituents. Hoping they add that to the senate plan when it moves to the house.

bernie always loses.

that's where the goyim sit

please vote my $4k back into my pocket you fucks stop wasting time.

This is whats called an ad hominem kids, notice how not a single point made by the post was responded to in any fashion

Who was the democrat that voted no?

yeah, this I live in jew York how will this effect me? do I get to start physically removing commies now?

Watched some of the earlier debate, great exchanges with Pat Toomey (R-PA) fending off retards like Claire McKaskill.

So there's an amendment proposed that would allow universities that dont take federal funding to not owe tax on their charitable endowments. One of the institutions it would benefit is Hillsdale, a major self funded conservative university. And they just kept berating him with questions about how this is unnecessary because the donors to the endowment are already allowed to deduct their charitable giving. They just played stupid and made Toomey explain over and over that this was a chance to reward universities that dont take any federal money. It was mind boggling to see such juvenile argumentation in the US Senate

Yeah but even if the house version regarding SALT would be realized it would still be a huge blow to the status quo and rich commies like almost everybody working in media and hollywood.

>Question is what will they do to make up for the money.
You are right, but don't forget, you probaly are not aware of the latest senate version. Collins could implement a similar deduction like the House. Both chambers are not so different anymore regarding SALT like they were yesterday morning.

I can like this. Fuck Liberals and their taxes.

This. KEK needs energy to make this happen.

>tfw to smart to understand taxes

It could cause people to wake up and vote for lower taxes in your state

Sounds good to me desu.

I live in northern new york. my representative voted against the bill. from what i heard property taxes will skyrocket but i don't care because i hate this place and i don't own any property here

honestly you probably have brown skin

shit dude I live on Long Island property taxes are already unreal. I couldn't imagine them getting higher

Praise kek!

THE LONG STORY SHORT ON HOW SALT WORKS.
Salt - State and Local Taxes

Under SALT you can deduct your state income tax from your federal taxable income. EXAMPLE:

Say you make $100,000. Your state income tax is 10%. So 10,000 is exempt from Federal taxation. So the feds only tax $90,000.

This is the "Tax Reform" you are getting. The GOP is re-writing the entire bill tonight lmao

IRS is a completely rogue alien corporation and (((income tax))) has always been voluntary. You got tricked into a contract with (((them))) at your first job with those forms.
All taxes support evil and single mothers so you would be morally justified to stop paying those, too. It's easy to do when you know about LEGAL NAME FRAUD.

yes, but if you rent, your landlord pays property taxes you pay your landlord.

>being this new

Based Enzi keeping calm against ADHD Sherrod