What is the modern relationship redpill? Shit's not as cut and dry as it once was; it's not the 50s anymore...

What is the modern relationship redpill? Shit's not as cut and dry as it once was; it's not the 50s anymore. Leddit spillover nigs are going to probably larp something about 'muh 14 words' but I'm looking for a serious discussion. For us late-millennial/gen-z fags, there doesn't seem to be any hope. Dumb girls are sluts and the rare wholesome girls you come across have been convinced that they're men and go 'muh career' on you when you make it clear you see dating as a trial run for marriage.

Personally, I'm lucky enough to not really have an issue with 'getting a girl' but the key word there is "a". I don't really hit on anyone anymore because I don't want to waste my time with girls that don't even have a modicum of 'wife-material-ness' so now all I get is a bunch of degenerates aggressively trying to fuck me. Not that I think guys are any better but I've kind of lost faith in women. I don't want to take the blackpill but it seems like the nuclear family structure won't just deteriorate more in the next 20 years, it'll end.

What are we supposed to do?

Be attractive
Be charismatic
Have value

The only way to fulfull these three things is to get a job and be preoccupied. Once thats done get some friends and you'll naturally have enough shit to talk about so you dont bore the shit out of women. Congratz, hope you like glass ceilings

Soldier on. Find a woman that makes you genuinely happy, train her as best you can if she is not fully what you seek, bear children with her and instill wholesome values in your children while vaccinating them against the degeneracy of the world as best you can. This current state may be bad, but the only solution is to pour in twice as much righteousness as the enemies of man and Allah pour in heresy.

Be a man. Resemble a paternal figure and treat her like a child, as in do not give her big responsibilities - women have a breakdowns when you give them too much responsibilities. Let her understand that you know what you want and that she is just one of thousands of option out there. Be a man.

To find decent girls, you need to dramatically change the way you look for them. Think remote countrysides, going to traditional communities and instead of picking on the girl, asking for her hand to her father. Show you'll be able to provide and are a decent man yourself and you're set.

For once I agree with a muslim.

Also good advice.

You beat the shit out of her daily and let her instagram her bloody welts.

>What is the modern relationship redpill?
western civilisation promotes degenerate whorish behavior among women

they all do this, especially past the age of 18.

if you dont get her young then you might as well just assume shes fucked dozens of men, its the safest bet.

there is no way to fix this but to destroy/replace western civilisation, which is whats happening.

Some good things have been stated already. To them, I will add the following:

Patience is the trait which secures a relationship and makes it viable long term. Your “why” for staying with her needs to be strong, clear and easy to remember. Your willpower will help you overcome chances to cheat, feelings of being trapped (natural in monogamy) and situations where her behavior is temporarily undesirable. Give things time and quietly find solutions. Involve her in these solutions gradually over time but do not use logic to assuage her emotion, simply demonstrate that you empathize with her experiences.

you speak from the position of already having found a decent women.

thats the whole point of this thread and the biggest problem we have: actually finding the decent women.

they almost all have tinder, they almost all have been fuckmeat,

no sane man wants to chain himself to that, especially with divorce laws in this day and age.

Just don't buy into online advice too much. You will hear lots of contradictory information, and start to stress out over things that don't really matter, or you will take advice that sucks.

Approach women every day, have a 5-10 minute conversation with them before asking for their number. Text them 2-3 days after you get their number (the hotter they are, the longer you wait)

The telephone is only for setting up dates, not for giving out information.

If you keep this up, eventually you will be dealing with 20 girls or so, setting up dates, hooking up.

Once you find "the one" don't fuck it up..... you have to remember that it takes the same thing to attract her as it does to attract the other girls.

Never show too much interest, never over reach out. Once you are talking to multiple women all the time, getting shot down won't matter.

Also don't take them to lunch, or the movies. Dinner dates, and laid back bars where you can chat.

Sex likely won't happen tell the 2nd or 3rd date, but it's your job to know when they are ready, and make the move. Always get a kiss on the first date.

Look for those women who are raised in traditional households with dominant but caring males. You’re looking for a family as much as a partner. The moral fiber should be obvious, with holidays placed in a position of importance. Christmas with these folks should be about the kids, not going overboard with materialism. The pattern should be that the young family members are abundant and well taken care of.

Military families, especially Navy, fit the bill quite well.

>traditional households with dominant but caring males

the second these women are out the house and away at college they turn into whores, i have seen it, not occasionally, but very frequently. as in the last time i saw it was right this very day.

>Military families, especially Navy, fit the bill quite well.
iv managed to get military brats to open up. a lot of them are massive whores, having a father who was in teh navy is no different than being raised by a single mother.

i hate arguing because i know your heart is in the right place and you are just trying to help, but every day i see it becoming worse and worse, women today are literally worthy of zero respect, they dont even reproduce at sustainable rates anymore.

modern younger women do literally nothing worthy of note or praise in todays society.

its at the point where i cant even as "how do i find a wife in the future" with a straight face, its more like "how do i find a single fucking shred of respect for western women in the future"

You don't even need a job for that either. Most jobs are just people droning their lives away 9-5 and having a few hours of ''shit'' to do before bed. This is one of the reasons is why most marriages are failing these days.

Although if you're going with NNET life and want to get women, you need to be occupied with shit rather than just fapping ponies and playing vidya for hours on end. And keep outta moms basement.

Yea that's exactly my point. I did well on the gene lottery and despite how fucking autistic I sometimes act, I'm rarely turned down. The issue is that I just really fucking want to get married eventually and based on what I'm seeing around me, I don't think I'll find the right person. That really fucking scares me

Here is what a lot of men don't seem to account for.

Not only do you not have to tell the truth..... YOU SHOULDN'T

I don't have a job, I live in my parents vacation home, and I don't have any friends....... but what do I tell women?

"This is my house! I work construction. I'm actually going out with the boys tonight, wanna meet up later at my place?"

BOOM, there goes all of the hoops people are saying you have to jump through. You need Charisma, and game. That's it

i know exactly how you feel bro, i am surrounded by western women and this alone is starting to become very depressing.

the young ones dont care, all the look out for are cheap thrills from chad types. if they are not already mentally unstable, they will be before 35. its been depressing to watch the one girl i know hit the wall at 30, she cries almost daily about some sad pathetic aspect of her shitty life yet stares at me blankly if i suggest she perhaps try to improve it.

1 in 4 women will end up on anti depressants and id wager that at least 1 in 4 are just not diagnosed.

its basically a coin flip to see if you will end up chained to a bipolar disorder divorce case waiting to happen.

some of us arnt just looking for an easy fuck while watching our civilisation burn to the ground

Well not that it matters, but I'm working on getting my shit together. I'm just saying you don't have to wait until you do, women deserve to be lied to.

>hey Sup Forums, how do I find a good long term relationship

>"Brah, just lie about everything and spit mahhd game to them. It's not like they'll ever find out or basing a relationship on lies could ever backfire on you. That's it"

The sad thing is, your dream wife will probobly leave you for a guy like me

you should be working on trying to snag the last 1 in 100 while you still can instead of lying to some piece of meat that still has the last liars jizz still dripping out of her. dont get me wrong iv done it too, iv been there. so im not trying to approach this from a "holier than thou" angle, im not. Im just saying in the end all you are left with is fighting over chewed up scraps. if i could go back and tell myself one thing it would be to fuck the girl who fell in love with me when we were 13

Well my life isn't in the right place yet unfortunately. I'll probobly marry someone way younger when I'm in my 30's.... it's not what I wanted, but it's what I've got left. I'm 26

I want my country to have sharia in everything but name

>Well my life isn't in the right place yet unfortunately
mine is.

so take this honest to god advice: dont wait, it doesnt get easier, it gets harder. older women might be more desperate and ready to settle but by that time the damage is done and you are just waiting for the reactor to go critical before the meltdown.

do not wait.

it gets harder. i have to consider that every woman who shows interest in me is actually looking for a meal ticket. you know the beta provider? yeah getting your shit in order makes you one of those.

lol nice, I've actually gotten many lays with the "living a lie" schtick when I was at rock bottom a few years ago.

As long as you have looks and game, you can get it. It started to wear on me after awhile though

I'm the perfect formula for a misanthrope with women. Typical nice guy all through high school and my first run through college. Learned the basics, gained some weight, looked better with age..... now it seems like the younger and hotter they are the easier they are to fuck/trick. They usually have 2-3 beta orbiters texting them, the kind of guys I used to be.

I'm a musician, so at least I don't have to lie about that. But yeah, I'm gonna need to see something really special out of a woman to fall in love, I'm completely jaded.

>people four years younger than me are losing hope
don't worry user - it doesn't get better

>What are we supposed to do?
Tbh user, I havent a fucking clue anymore. Women are so batshit these days that I really have nothing to offer them and vice versa. Its like trying to be friends with a hardcore neo-Marxist or a really spoiled trust fund kid; they have a completely different world and reality, different wants, needs and cares.

I cant say anything of intimate depth on 'what' their lives are like. It would be easy to begin ranting that they are roastie scum, but those are outliers, more the majority are blue-pilled and pumped up on all the bullshit media campaigns that pander to them. Nothing particularly wrong with them beyond living most of their lives with the blinders on and following the herd.

As a man, its easy to do that as well, live with the blinders on, think some unicorn is waiting out there for you. As men we on varying levels know deep within up that the previous statement is bullshit. This life is your own, live it the way you want to, accept the advantages and drawbacks of your decisions and embrace the opportunities along the way; above all, do not sacrifice your integrity for something you think you need.

Need a wife? Think it over, write up the pros and cons, ruminate then take action.

Need to learn to farm? Learn to shoot? To Weld? To fly? Think about it and make your choice, but carry through with it.

God speed user

Yeah I'm trying to make the best of being black pilled. I had a very dark time in my life where I did a bunch of weird occult ritual shit and only associated with occult wizard freaky types. Something about that gave me stupid confidence.... I'm 5"8, balding, pale white, but I see the facial expressions of these better looking younger guys, and they just don't have "it"

Meditation helps, if nothing else. This world is headed for dark times, I wouldn't mind having a girl that I give half a fuck about around.

You are supposed to die, user. Males are expendable.

>balding at 26
how did god let this happen

Try 17. Just like Joe Rogan. I'm like a less jacked, pale white Joe Rogan with a beard

Never lose hope anons. If there is one thing I've learned from life it's that you never know what lies ahead in the weeks to come. You might think you hit rock bottom, and then something unexpected rocks your world

yeah but hey at least ur a fascist so you got one thing right

one out of everything is better than none out of everything

I dated a bunch of shitty chicks that were cute but not much else before I found my wifey. She's out there, you'll find her.

srsly you will be very lucky to get away with this unscathed.

lefty scum patrol this site drooling for what you just posted.

I just want to find a nice used up slut to call my own. The virgins that /polacks put on a pedestal are usually either unbearably mentally ill/fundamentalist/unstable/whatever, or else repressed enough that they'd probably cheat on you once they got the chance. I've known some good sluts that realized they made a mistake and just want to settle down. You don't pretend like she's some angel, you just make it clear that you're looking for someone to settle down with. It's not being cucked unless she's actually cheating on you or you have some sort of insecurity that makes you jealous of the random chad retards she's fucked.

Want a good girl? Go to church. That's where they hang out.

I've half given up on finding a proper relationship and just fuck hookers now. I'm nowhere near the financial wherewithal to support a family anyhow.

speaking the truth.

''Almost all'' it's not true. You just have to change the place where you meet women. You will only find mostly roasties in tinder per example, for sure.

You will never meet decent people in the streets, much less at the night on pubs, discos...

Also thinking that only men are struggling these days to find a partner to marry is a really close minded and self-gratification mindset. Women have the same problem as us. ''Hur dur women can fuck with any men they want just saying it'' Yeah stupid retard, any decent man can fuck most whores if he wants too, that doesn't mean they are decent wives, as well that most men that a woman can fuck too are just fucbois that will cheat on her or really bad bfs, husbands.

Finding your ideal partner takes time and luck too. Understand yourself that some people will never find love. Others will find it, and others may find a partner but they will suffer in the relationship.

Most men and women are trash, you are the one that have to endure the right path only for yourself and not to achieve something. You have to enjoy being alone and finding for the right girl, life is your adventure, you have to enjoy the travel and not getting to the destination, after all, if you find a good girl just a new adventure will open to you with her.

>Thread asks "How do I get a decent woman to marry and look after my offspring?"
>Retards start spouting PUA shit about having game and lying to women to get laid

The fucking state of men.

Luckily I'm completely unimportant. It would be nice if I was someone worth black mailing or something like that

>that's where the sluts who actually wake up on a sunday to beg jesus for forgiveness of their party sins go
ftfy

You need those skills to attract the one though..... if you don't agree then the hollywood Jew has defeated you

when you get a GF. If you want to make her wife material.
Tell her your schedual. Tell her to write it down and hold you to it. That is her only responsibility, to make sure you accomplish what you already set out to accomplish.
It's like a false sense of responsbility but it gives them busy work and makes them feel relevant.

Come time for Children, they'll know how to schedual school/afterschool activities for the kid, but the child will ultimately pick what it wants to do instead of her forcing it into stupid side activities.

Worked for me. Hopefully works for you lads. To the ladies reading this thinking i'm patronizing you, I am, you're simply beasts that let your minds get out of hand, just because your mind gets complex does not mean you are complex.
Organize yourself to your man's schedual and your child's schedual. Nothing else matters. I assure you, you will absolutely find it fullfilling and more than enough to keep you busy from sidetracking into lust/greed.

Women want to lose. If they are ever winning in your relationship, then that means they will look for someone who is more of a challenge.

Call less, text less, care less, be less attached, less attracted, less interested, less excited to see them. Give them tiny glimpses of hope, but then you go right back to making them lose.

Once they majorly fuck up, and they know that you know you are the one in charge, then you can do what you want with them.

Attraction is about money looks and status and not "game". If you have those things and aren't autistic you'll be fine.

>he's been kiked this hard

Sign a prenup Chang....... your gonna good one

This guy might sound like a twat, but he knows the deal .

>You will only find mostly roasties in tinder per example, for sure.

and wholesome women transforming into sluts. thats the point i am trying to make, women from good families with great moral systems get pushed into degeneracy by our society. they dont stand a chance against all the (((tricks)))).

>You will never meet decent people in the streets, much less at the night on pubs, discos...

thanks again for telling us where NOT to go, now how about ponying up some of locations of where we SHOULD go and try to be a little more creative than "church".

>Also thinking that only men are struggling these days to find a partner to marry is a really close minded and self-gratification mindset. Women have the same problem as us.

men are no longer marriage material? boo fucking hoo that doesnt apply to me, I have literally every box checked off except wife and children, saying this though turns me into a meal ticket in their eyes.

> that doesn't mean they are decent wives, as well that most men that a woman can fuck too are just fucbois that will cheat on her or really bad bfs, husbands.

yes i know how women are allowing themselves to be used thank you. im asking for advice on finding the ones who dont do this...

> You have to enjoy being alone and finding for the right girl, life is your adventure, you have to enjoy the travel and not getting to the destination, after all, if you find a good girl just a new adventure will open to you with her.

this i agree with and yes i have enjoyed the pursuit. now again, for the 50th time, could you perhaps give some advice as to where the pursuit worthy women are?

from my small sample size id say that 1 in 5 women are good wife material

date cute boys

Eh, would rather just skip on the women meme for now, will come back to it in 6 or 7 years.

My only criticism to this argument is "if she is not what you seek" and continuing a relationship. My parents got divorced, but their marriage was dead long before that and that is not a good environment to bring your children up in. I was fed lies about my father growing up, and a lot of my realizations were done after I left my house as an adult

Yeah whatever floats the boat, and yeah, no need to be honest John. Especially if they're just one night stands.
I currently live on my own in a small council flat at the moment. I get gibs from the government thanks to '''disability''' :^)
I do a bit of study electrics (self learning, I don't go collage) in the morning, and brew and distill my own alcohol to sell for extra cash, plus a bit of exercise to maintain. Meanwhile I have the whole rest of the day for myself to do pretty much whatever, and I normally spend the afternoon out in town with m8s (who aren't on work shift) etc. NEET by choice, and it's one of the best decisions I've made in the last few years. Thinking of buying some land soon too to do some building.

But yeah vacation home sound epic though. And you're totally right about picking up women though. I had a era in life where I became sheltered in my late teens while waging away and depressed (too much drugs), but then pretty much became the opposite when I hit 21. Been an extrovert since.

>The fucking state of men.
while i agree with you, some social finesse is required.

im not saying be a chad, but if you cant charm a womans pants off then wtf have you been doing since 13?

>2017
>Doing pua

wew

divorce today can cost you 90% of your networth, she takes 30% of your wealth and so do both of the lawyers.

divorce is not the same for all people across socioeconomic groups. getting divorced as poor person means nothing.

>then wtf have you been doing since 13?
not getting laid

>Game
>Attracting a permanent wife with good moral values

The only way to ACTUALLY do this is to know her parents first, and to be incredibly lucky. Making some whore on Tinder bend over for 10 minutes so you can shove your meat rod into her hole isn't hard, actually meeting a woman you want to spend your life with and trust to look after you and your children is a whole different matter.

you are a virgin? how old are you?

I would have suggested going through FACEandLMS youtube videos but you will go straight from blackpill to suicidepill.

this guy gets it

Sweet, I just figured out what I'm doing for the rest of the night

>actually meeting a woman you want to spend your life with and trust to look after you and your children is a whole different matter.

indeed, hence me clickign on this thread and looking for any advice, the point still stands however, if you are a bumbling stumbling socially inept asp when you do find the right one, you wont stand a chance in hell of snagging her. so you do need some "game", but if your intentions are pure then game is no different from typical courtship

Get lots of hobbies. Ever seen Superbad? The advice the cop gives at the bar is perfect. "You don't meet your wife at a bar, you meet her out doing activities. I met mine playing paintball"

There's a mix up in this thread of
>How to get laid
>How to get a wife

It's true that you pretty much need the all the same traits on getting both types, but if you're genuinely looking for a future wife, then you'll want to go a lot more in depth with her. You'll know that she is wife material if she isn't dropping her knickers within the first minute. If you think a girl is decent then start arranging some casual dates, and get to know her more. Bring her over for a coffee, or go to the park in the day (evening in the summer), or a beach if you live nearby a nice one. And of course, let her meet your parents, or go meet hers.

They might be the biggest help you will ever get or a harsh demoralizer.

no, but getting laid is pretty rare for me
if you remove the two long term gfs i've had ive only had like one three-day fling and a couple one nighters

Trying to become a fighter pilot? Tried the marriage thing and that one left me all sorts of mangled, so its back to the initial plan.

yeah iv looked into this but only gotten lays out of it. havent met waifu material out of it yet but im not saying its impossible, decent advice

That's typical if you don't have your own place.

> women from good families with great moral systems get pushed into degeneracy by our society. they dont stand a chance against all the (((tricks)))).

How do you know they are from good families with great moral systems? You are just assuming things. Also saying that all of them don't stand a chance it's like saying all men are cucks or beta orbiters.

>thanks again for telling us where NOT to go, now how about ponying up some of locations of where we SHOULD go and try to be a little more creative than "church"

Just find a hobby that makes you happy at the same time you meet other people.

>men are no longer marriage material? boo fucking hoo that doesnt apply to me, I have literally every box checked off except wife and children, saying this though turns me into a meal ticket in their eyes.

You are finding the ideal woman on a sea of insecure, greed sluts. You are the EXCEPCTION, as well that the ideal woman is the EXCEPCTION. Most men are no longer marriage material, because most of them are literally gym apes that will fuck any woman that spread their legs.

If you think like that, then there are other women that think like you.

>yes i know how women are allowing themselves to be used thank you. im asking for advice on finding the ones who dont do this...

You know that but you seems to ignore the fact that men are fucking every slut that they can just for sex and male pride.

>this i agree with and yes i have enjoyed the pursuit. now again, for the 50th time, could you perhaps give some advice as to where the pursuit worthy women are?

from my small sample size id say that 1 in 5 women are good wife material

Same sample size of good husband material.

Advices? You have already read lots of them, in your stage you are only searching to people to agree with because you are tired of the shit that this world is, like me, and many men here.

The worst place to get stuck is feeling like the more women you sleep with the more confident you will become.

If you decide that that is the way it works, then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. You can have the confidence of a guy who has fucked 30 women if you do the right inner work.

You have to feel ok with the way you are right now

>You can either love women or you can understand them.
This is the redpill

>You'll know that she is wife material if she isn't dropping her knickers within the first minute
**You'll know that she MIGHT be decent material for a relationship if she isn't dropping her knickers within the first minute

i've had my own place since i was 19 in the middle of a major city

you want the redpill? i've already fucked this bitch - twice.

Few redpills

>Never love a woman more than she loves you
>More sexual partners = Less chance of longterm success
>You have to snag them young. All the prime wifey material ladies are getting hitched permanently by the first or second guy lucky enough to secure them. If you arent one of these first initial relationships, then you're mostly just fishing with the the pool of roasties
>Women have a "bond" with the male that takes their virginity, even moreso to the man that gives them their first child.

Ancedotally, I've noticed amongst friends that women with whom most successful with, they are on/off again, invested the most time on, etc are women they also coincidentally taken their cherry. Women are fanatical about their first, and I believe they often slut it up due to having failed their first relationships, especially so if they "blame" themselves subconsciously or always chase to recreate that feeling.

Just reading the title of these videos I can see the direction the channel is going.

Chads always get a shot, but they usually end up fucking up eventually if they don't have game. Chads can usually figure game out naturally because women make it easier for them to learn what works.

I've had friends who got women to fuck them by being pathetic and making them feel sorry for them...... completely goes against everything that is supposed to work, but because he is such a Chad it works.

>How do you know they are from good families with great moral systems?
i have watched it personally happen, within the last 24 hours. yes its anecdotal but its nto the first and wont be the last time.

>If you think like that, then there are other women that think like you.

yes and thank you for the whitepill

>You know that but you seems to ignore the fact that men are fucking every slut that they can just for sex and male pride.

i dont care what sluts are up to and i dont care what these men want or are up to either. i want nothing to do with either of these groups.

>Same sample size of good husband material.

yes but i dont know how much i believe that women are more interested in marriage than man are these days. i think more men than women truly care about marriage in our society. women wont admit it, but they have had anti western anti nuclear family (((propaganda))) shoved down their throat for 40 years now.

> You have already read lots of them, in your stage you are only searching to people to agree with because you are tired of the shit that this world is, like me, and many men here.

i have had my mind changed many times throughout my life and i am open to new ideas or suggestions. im not just looking for agreement

Ok Mr. Alpha Chad, what about all the women on these blogs and "news" sites that bitch about "street harassment"? You know where random guys cold approach them with the intention of asking them out. To them, this act is considered sexual harassment. Unless of course you are good looking. Even then, you may come off as creepy.

t. Guy living in Greater Toronto Area

you need to work through the feelings of inadequancy that stem from a low N count. many men have this but trust me, any man thats over say 10 women will tell you (if they are being honest) that more than half their lays were meaningless, empty hedonism.

its not fulfilling, you wont feel much better after sleeping with another 5 sluts.

nobody can help you but yourself here, not even a good wife.

The sidewalk isn't ideal, but if you do it right it can work. You are supposed to get eye contact and a smile before you approach.

I'm going to University right now, so I'm meeting most all of the girls I hook up with on campus.

Don't look for a woman you want to fuck. Look for a woman who shares your values and interests. Someone you get along with. Someone you actually can talk to about even the most uncomfortable topics. This is not easy. This may mean building relationships with women that, at first glance, you don't find attractive. However, it's amazing how a girl you think looks average becomes a fucking goddess when you realize she likes anime, video games, Sup Forums, etc...but also has traditional values, wants to be productive, doesn't judge things superficially, etc.

The modern relationship redpill is find your female best friend. It's not just a meme. Anything less than your best friend, and it's likely doomed. She should be the closest person in the world to you. You should be able to tell her shit you wouldn't tell your closest bud. If not, you're doing it wrong.

Source: am 35, been with same girl 16 years, happier and more sexually active now than ever before. All the dumb jokes about how bad marriage is were made up by shitheads who can't commit.

Here is the conversation I have with pretty much every girl I meet at school.

>Recognize a girl from class or the gym

"Hey, I saw you lifting at the gym, you are pretty buff"
-(giggles) "thanks"
"What's your name?"
-"Some cunt"
"Nice to meet you cunt"
-"Yeah, how about you?"
"I'm some guy, so what do you study?"
-"I'm a feminist marxism major"
"Oh really? that's awesome. I read the communist manifesto, loved it"
-"Yeah, how about you?"
"I'm a double major in comp science and philosophy"
-"Wow"
"Yeah, hey I actually got to go, but it would be cool to continue this conversation an other time, what's your number?"

BOOM

You can use that with everyone, just make sure your opening line is witty, and makes her laugh. If she doesn't laugh, or she doesn't ask your name after you ask hers, chances are it's a no go

Got a question for you anons, in regards to yourself post breakup; when I mean I got mangled in my case, (found her cheating on xmas, fun times) I came out of that shit with wrecked confidence and self loathing, how would I go about rectifying it?

To explain further, Im not some NEET, I lift hard, I push towards my goals hard, but to myself, its never enough. I end up riding my own ass into the dirt, and I imagine women can smell that self loathing through the bants and idgaf attitude, so they run the other way.

Just asking for some advice from anyone that has done or does the same.

>he's still in college

The fact that most males are interested in marriage if not because they are more pure and honest, but because most of them are dull, shallow and mediocre, so they dream about the magic of marriage and how wonderful is but without working for it or actually understanding how tough it is.

Women in that aspect are much more self-aware of it, a girl in the age of 12 already know she is desirable for men and that she have to find a good man.

I don't think I can give you more advices that you already know like being charismatic, fun, dressing well, job...etc I'm in that regard young too, I'm just enjoying my life the best I can, could have had girlfriends in the past but I prefered to enjoy my time in others things, 2 of them were not worth it desu.

>how would I go about rectifying it?
deep introspection and meditation.

you say its left you "self loathing", perhaps thats accurate but not the MOST accurate description? maybe there are other emotions too that do not take centre stage or are outshined by the "selfloathing".

you need to identify your dark demons before you can confront each one specifically

> and I imagine women can smell that self loathing through the bants and idgaf attitude

sounds like you are medicating with humor. its not the worst idea but only really works when you are fully comfortable in your own skin. which is where you need to get to.

>and that she have to find a good man.
those are old and dead values from a system that no longer exists

girls today grow up with "get a phd" and "sleep with groids" blasted in their ears all day every day.

Yeah. My goal was to play music for a living.

That is a sure fire way to absolutely decimate any chance you have of living a stable life in your early 20's

god i fucking hate japanese people

hey at least you got dumb sluts to swoon over your masterful rendition of wonderwall

What if she gets fat?

Yeah it can help. Most girls I meet listen to DJ music, Nig-hop, and Pop music. These cunts wouldn't even recognize wonderwall at this point.

These are not old and dead values, it's what every woman have in their mind the moment they have their first menstrual cycle.

[track 3 intensifies]