Hollywood: Huge pedophile ring in Hollywood / DNC is about to be exposed within the coming days...

Hollywood: Huge pedophile ring in Hollywood / DNC is about to be exposed within the coming days. Bryan Singer is about the bring it all down, he was featured in 'Open Secret' and it was alleged that he went to several orgies with underage kids.

He's missing from 3 separate extremely high paying movie projects at the moment.
Something very serious is going down.

He be dead user

Fuck that nigger and his gay ass movies.

His faggot opinions stunk up his movies.

How about the one with the kid and the old Nazi, and the kid is getting a blowjob from a girl in a car but can't get hard, because all he can think about is other guys.

Who the fuck thinks like that except pedophile Stephen King who wrote the book and this faggot pedophile directed it with glee.

Movie: Apt Pupil.

>put away to prison for unrelated reasons

HRC: Dog Murderer? Adding up the evidence...

Buddy was acquired by Bill in December of 1997 - weeks later, on January 17, 1998 to be exact - The Lewinsky Scandal story broke on the Drudge Report.

They knew what was about to happen and a 3-month Chocolate Lab was a start at softening the image of Bill.

Less than four years after the dog was acquired (no longer useful for the Clintons) the following occured to Buddy:

According to the police report, Buddy was killed by a car while "playfully chasing a contractor" who had left the Clinton home in Chappaqua, New York, on January 2, 2002. The Clintons were not home at the time of the accident; their home was being watched by Secret Service agents. The agents rushed Buddy to an animal hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Sound familiar? The dog was used by the Clintons and then murdered when it was no longer useful. Hillary hated that dog because she knew what it symbolized.

Finally. Burn pedophile scum

Okay I'm confused.

If the evil powers in charge (illuminati / globalists w.e they are) are destroying the world then why aren't they protecting their own guys (like Harvey and this guy)?

Wasn't there a scene with a killed dog in house of cards?

Written by degenerate Stephen King.

They can only cover so many angles at once.

The sweetest feeling in this life is tainting purity. That feeling of bliss when you evaporate innocence is such a rush, it literally floods the mind with such an intense high.

This. I'm hetero and nothing makes me harder than thinking of all the teen girlfriends I had in high school nervously handling my dick for the first time and watching them shudder the first time that a guy was touching them down there.

If I had that kind of money/power I'd probably be in Dan Schneider territory.

Y'all gross. This is literally the opposite of what is attractive. You're a couple of sociopaths.

I think you mean pedophiles and they will be gassed, don't worry.

guy has a really punchable face

weak people are incapable of self-discipline or any higher orders of functioning. . . its why we need to keep you in check by force in an ideal societal structure, because you're the ultimate beta faggots

Are you sure those kids were underage? We don't want to go overboard here, mate.

Who will do the “checking” exactly? Some morbidly obese incel glued to his dx racer? lol

There is no salvation in this life..

You can see Bryan Singer's herpes sores he left on the kids in Xmen first class.

I won't dispute you on the sociopath bit, I just know enough of society's conceptions of right and wrong to know what not to do and keep myself in check.

I'm actually happily settled and free of degeneracy in my real life, I'm just honest about my darkest fantasies and the fact that I would probably act on them if I had the money to get away from it.

Look up the DEN. Singer is basically a pimp for boywhores

Also, big friend with Brett Ratner, and Brett has recently been outed by multi0le women for being a rapist.

Ohhhhh. What movies? I've been reading a lot of cdan. Shits crazy. The last two days they had blinds revealed about Assange and Trump and they're so ridiculous I'm almost assuming they're cover stories because cdan is involved in swamp draining.

One called Assange a rapist who was forcing Pam Anderson to fuck down his debts. Another said Trump paid for some Anna Nicole Smith project so he could cheat on Marla Maples.

Because now the next wave is beginning

When is X Boys: First Ass coming out?

this has been fucking said so many times since pizzagate started.. holy fuck i don't care anymore. and the dems have their people saying "meuller is going to arrest trump any second for russia collusion! wooooo!" but it's just drum beating. yeah some people are in trouble but nobody who fucking matters. sacrificial lambs are as old as government.

Starring molestation victim Brad Renfro, who died of an opioid overdose just like our boy PEEP.

Scuffed Jimmie Åkesson

bryan singer rumours are older than pizzagate

Fuck you. I'm a legit sociopath, aka antisocial personality disorder, diagnosed by multiple docs. I'm not a pedo. I manipulate grown women into sex, I have from a youngish age. As an actual sociopath I can tell you children are boring, they are easy. A grown woman, a woman who legitimately should absolutely never even consider having sex with you? That's a conquest. I also don't believe rapists are sociopaths, I think that's more of a beta autist larping as "alpha" thing. When I was younger and didn't have better things to do I engaged in major crimes but as an adult I'm only interested in dominating people psychologically, in sex and business, not rapey, because I don't care about societal norms but I'm physically stronger than almost any woman I meet. Rape isn't a conquest. Getting your married coworker to fall in love with you and leave her husband and kids only to be dumped by you? That's fucking social power. Kiddy fiddlers are just fucking sad.

What is a dx racer? I'd be happy to check you with an axe handle kiddy fiddler ;^)

Those aren't children.

That little faggot was not /ourboy/ you dumb dirty kike. Kys.

If Trump got to tap prime early 90's Anna Nicole Smith behind his wife's back, that just makes me that much prouder to have him as my president.

>Has emotional responses
Your normal
Lol
Good job not being a pedo though they should all be killed

i know, but im referring to this idea that the whole shebang is going to come undone. children are being molested and hurt in a million ways across the world, a lot of it is heavily organized, a lot is random. i dont understand why people do it. i was hurt, but why the fuck would that make me WANT to pass that shit on? its the opposite, i dont want any child to experience what i went through. so how the fuck does this shit happen? i dont know. but i know that its going to happen regardless. even if we wiped them all out, a new system of abuse would pop up somehow. human beings are just fucking twisted somehow.

t. autistic loser who everybody hates

M8 say whayever you want, I'm not normal but kiddy fiddlers are the biggest losers.

What's the longest you've been awake before? How many days in a row? What was it like?

>implying
Give me ur moms number and I'll have you pit of the house by next week at the latest.

Like four. Not bad. Got a bit spacey and had some shadow people and flashes in the corner of my eyes. No biggie. I've hung out with meth users who've done longer who were legit convinced the shadow people were trying to steal their soulz m shiet.

She was such a goddamn fox in her day.

>live the most degenerate lifestyle possible
>die

actually a great lesson for everyone paying attention

What a fucking waste.

>1 post

You are the ultimate in pieces of shit.
Women are acceptable and easy.
You have no idea what being a man is like.
Can't wait for that ex husband to find you walking to your car after a long night.
You'll never know what hit you, but the satisfaction in him as he takes you out and crushes your skull will probably be sweeter than any victory you felt over his wife.

As you bleed out, then you'll know who the real man is.

Okay. I'll give you a pass.
Still, watch out. You're building up a debt. The prices must always be paid in the end.

>real man
>bludgeoning someone to death from behind

don't knock it till you've tried it

Hahaha. Found the cuck. Hey come at me if you like. I'll fuck you up or you'll fuck me up. Don't really care either way. It'll be fun regardless.
Ps. The only honor is in victory. Come reclaim your lost honor if you're man enough.
>protip you ain't man enough you lil cucked soyboy.

> thinking civilized people have 'pits' as part of their property

>Implying I'm afraid to pay any price.
I welcome violence. It's exciting. Not much is in life.

>retards picking physical fights online

Phone posting cause I'm drinking with a mom. Sorry if this Philippine basket weaving board isn't my top priority. Also kys neckbeard. Move out pf your mom's house loser. Pr at least clean your room.

>then you'll know who the real man is.

Not you faggots.
I'm no sociopath like that other dude, but you idiots, you naive idiots...
You really have no clue about how the world works. You moralfaggots slay me. You think you have the power to stop psychopaths, when you have no power at all. You have morals, the opposite of power.

>we're gonna beat people who rape and sacrifice children for a HOBBY with our moral upbringing, the spirit of Hitler, and magic on our side
Yeah sure. Okay. You're going to stop people who live violence and death for fun and who have had presidents assassinated in broad daylight.

Want to fite? Meet me at 7401 N la Cholla Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85741. Any time. If that doesnt work provide alt address within reason of az.

The price isn't always violent. Sometimes, it's an overwhelming opposite of violence. Dull, painful, boring nothing. Don't bee too tenacious.

> Jordan Peterson

Pathetic.

>sexual harassment with hunt churns on
>all but admitted pedo Bryan Singer is missing
>Israel follows up suport for ISIS in Syria with a ballistic missile exchange
>Republican tax bill passing
>Flynn is excused for being a Gulen agent but yields a guilty plea
>Norks fired another missile yesterday
>Trump looking at attacking PRC's trade status

Lol. Implying I can't create violence.
>what is calling the police and claiming a hostage situation at my home and then walking out into the street and drawing a gun on em.
That's how I plan to go when I'm old and my mind starts to go.

He looks like mr lahey but mr lahey had a more reasonable philosophy. I'd rather be a liquor snurff than some loser that has to fleece sadboys to make a living.

>Implying I can't create violence.
The problem is, you'll get into a place where you won't even feel like it. You'll feel dead, afraid but unwilling to kill yourself, depressed and feeling no life at all. Mania is not sustainable.

(((geffen))) and (((singer)))

go get them leos

Kike. I've been institutionalized with manic/depressives or bipolar fags as the docs like to call them now. I know what mania looks like. Ain't manic.

Fag

Also it sounds like you're a psych juden. Look. The way I see myself is as a person at the far end of a spectrum of human behavior. People want to classify that like, he lit cats and cars on fire as a kid and he exhibits the "dark triad" as an adult so he is X and no good, but when I apply that to business I just keep winning. So is it wrong? Or is it the ultimate adaptation to capitalism? I reckon it's fag marxists who want to label people like me as bad.

In a state of motivation to claim a mark, you do in fact become manic. Your docs don't fully understand mental function. You yourself need more education. Mania isn't what you think it is. Psychology itself has mania wrong for the most part.

You have to be ready for the toll. You can make the payments better when you know what's coming.

Nah. I'll keep doing me. Keep reading your torrah rabbi.

>So is it wrong?
Nope. But it's not free. Nothing in life is. You should know that as someone in business. Cost doesn't stop at money, money is merely a form of payment in a type of cost.
You need to meet some demons. I can tell you how. You'll probably think I'm stupid or joking or some shit though.

Rabbi? You think I'm a jew? OH SHIT SON! Jews ain't got shit on me.

get your shoes off the couch boy

Singer's going to bring down a pedophile ring? In what world does that make sense? If it's brought down, he'll be the first to fall.

Because if they covered for themselves it would look pretty obvious wouldn’t it. They hide in plain sight

Kill yourself

Why would he expose it? He seems kind of in on it.

Nothing will come of it. Gays are a protected class and the media won't want to touch it for fear of seeming homophobic

Nah. I get what you're getting at. Thing is I've been waiting to pay a price for the last 18 years. I don't fear my sins catching up with me anymore. I'll welcome it when it comes.

>Gays are a protected class
not for much longer
they're getting a little too equal for most liberals' taste

Whoops! Forgot to change my meme flag back

I just meant psychology is a juden profession. Not solely for the juden, just dominated by them. If you aren't a member of the tribe I unironically apologize.

>I just meant psychology is a juden profession.
I'm not professional. I study the mind as part of my love for chemistry/pharmacology. I do so as an amateur. Which means I'm not limited to what I can use at a job. I can go full-batshit.
As for the price, maybe you already pay it, slowly. How "bad" are the things you do? Murder, torture? Are your victims innocent? If the people you so-called "victimize" are simply dumbasses leaving themselves open in a world of predators, I can't imagine you're racking up a large debt to begin with.
Kids are one thing, but when you're fucking over grown adults, it's usually because they deserve it(unless they're elderly and their minds have left them.

Me, I always try to be cordial and polite, but I NEVER open myself up as prey. I like to be more of a vigilant spectator. That's why I find all these idiot moralfaggots here on Sup Forums who think they're tough shit for going to the gym, utterly hilarious. They think they stand a chance against what they perceive as evil.

She had that softcore movie on Skinemax. It was like a retarded Die Hard.

Because some people got too big for their britches so it's what called house keeping. If you think Hollywood is run any different then the mob you are a fool.

>p*zzagate breaking any day now!!!
says increasingly nervous Sup Forums for the 8000th time

Bryan Singer is a HUGE fish in all of this, huge and well know. The rings are huge and people are killed over this stuff. They use a (((attorney))) Martin Marty Singer, and ADL (who are and run the TOP of the MOB for Canada and USA, they are partners with the Clowns and all forms of trafficking, and cover up. They have their own illegence agency and USE gov pays for their office space and interferance IN US Attorneys offices of DOJ around the USA. THAT is how fucked up this it. Another thing US Sec of Treasury Steve Mnuchin is part of the whole hollywood pedo ring and financing. Also involved are Gary Cohn, and DOJ Rod Rosenstein.

Understand this IS a "Semitic thing" it is israel the zionists, the isreali lobby, and the Saudis "royal" family who ARE jews. Literally THAT is the global parasite that has destroyed this world and humanity on purpose and feed off of our misery, use, abuse us.
Geffin, Geldoff, Speilburg, Ancier, James Cameron, Garth Ennis, George Lucas, Michael Bay, Damien Hurst, Marty Weiss, Jeff Koons, Ghislaine Maxwell, Roland Emmerich, Harry Dean Stanton, Dennis Hopper, Jack Nicholson, Donald Sutherland, Martin AND Charlie Sheen HUGE, Rob Reiner and son HUGE, Jon Grisson, George Clooney, Ari Emanuel, Rahm Emanuel, Sean Penn, Diana Jenkins (aka Sanela Catic), Kevin Spacey, Gary Goddard, David Neuman, Wayne Castro, Ralph Fiennes, Louis CK, Michael Harrah, Jeremy Pivin, Robert Evans, Kevin Tsujihara, Randy Miller, Howie Ruben, Hugh Jackman, Don Kirshner and son, Alphy Hoffman (aka Rivas, Chris A. Hoffman), Robert "Bobby" Hoffman, Hunter S. Thomspon (user of Adrenochrome from WAY back), Polansky many more rapes even murder, Hugh Hefner, Ryan Oneil, Woody Allen (lots of Epstein island, plane and other locations, already PROVEN he raped his own 2 adopted kids when children)

Haha skyscraper

>and people are killed over this stuff.
What did you think would start happening when you moraltards made it illegal? You thought you could stop evil people? How much ego do moralists have? It's not up to you to do justice. That's why those who seek justice never win in the end.

His longtime publicist just quit...

Explain, please. Is Gus a pedo? Please no...

>best friends with singer
>same group of "toys"

Here he is with longtime pal Gary Goddard, who was recently outted as a serial pedophile.

Tim always was active duty, following orders, under chain of command, sheep dipped into operations. He was guided by FBI Larry A. Potts. Tim was used and a patsy. They and clowns clintons, comey etc did Oklahoma. FACT with help form German inteligence and mossad. Way to many people know ALOT.

ALD and SPLC played their part in covering it all up also.

Thing is in ALL USA "terror" false flag events ALL of them. THEY killed MORE people after to cover it up. The real cost in lives and body count is huge, and always growing as people would think it was safe to tell, report, and try to get help from US gov intelligence. There is and has been NO where in US gov for anyone to report REAL crimes, give real evidence to to really investigate and prosecute BAD guys. they will destroy and or kill those coming forward. Get it. People still dying all the time because these bastards kill them.

Don't forget about ALL those many stolen nukes, broken arrows, and then all the murders connected to those. Who has those nukes? Big one was Minot AFB, BS investigation done out of Offit AFB. Then also killed one of the head investigators Brown via plane (had his wife and dog on board and crashed in VA old folks home. they murdered them too) They also continually scrub internet, erasing history. In last 2 weeks all the stuff that has been being exposed the net has being scrubbed like crazy

We’re in a civil revolution man.

Ian McKellen too, and Goddard is seen in pic combo above on a place with singer and twink. Singer goes to hawaii alot and around Thanksgiving and christmas and pics online of tables full of different pervs who go with him