My wife's transgender sister (born a boy...

My wife's transgender sister (born a boy, now a girl) is going through a lot of mental issues right now and my wife wants us to take her in. The problem is whenever she is over, she is always very clingy towards me like hugs me for too long and leans on me on the sofa and shit.

We have a two year old son if that is relevant.

quintessentially american

asking this here?
you're a selfinflicting sadist are you?

op living the dream

Show him your dick faggot

>buy physical gold
>bury it somewhere safe
>go to Vegas
>”lose all your money”
>go home and turn it into a big fight
>divorce your wife.

It’s fucking over user, get out with what you can.

You need to inform your wife that her sissy brother wants your cock and that if anything weird happens due to him living with you that it's entirely on her because she was made aware of the situation.

You wouldn't even be asking if you didn't want to fuck it.

And, you'd never want to fuck it if it wasn't hotter than your wife.

It's hotter than your wife, isn't it? God damn man. God damn. The fuck are you gonna do?

Let him come over.
Beat him to death with a hammer.
"He was going to harm my boy."

Say no. What's she going to do? I'm assuming you've been laying down the law so she's used to you having the final say, right?

>implying women are capable to taking responsibility
OP be a man and end xhrktrpfg-is life.

>transgender sister (born a boy, now a girl)
yeah, there's no such thing. Call *him* what he is, a mentally ill faggot.

how has no one mentioned he just fuck this cute twink trap steady for the next 20 years?

Well her brother's heart would break if he ever found out about that. He calls me "daddy" and me playing along is about the only thing keeping him mentally sane. I have let him give me a few blowjobs because he kept saying he was going to cut himself if i didn't let him suck

You need to kill it m8, it is no longer a person but a thing. Take it out back and shoot it like you would any defective dog or spouse.

Kill him before he kills himself.

Pic unrelated

>We have a two year old son if that is relevant

Why would it be? Is your son a tranny?

It doesn't matter if they take responsibility. It matters that they were told they'd be responsible.

As long as they knew what you thought before, they will admit they were wrong after the fight and crying.

Holy fuck that escalated quickly.

Op is just spamming mtf trans related threads. None of the shit he is posting is real.

It looks like you're going to have to fuck his boypussy

You are literally enabling a suicide in which your name will be in the suicide note. You want that m8?
Fucking kill it.

Oh, it's a LARP.

Yeah, turn your life into a hentai. It'll be great. Have your brother incest fuck your wife while you slam his boyhole.

this

Is he better looking than your wife while dressing up as a woman?

you're actually gay. consider killing yourself so your child is spared having such a gay parent.

>they will admit they were wrong after the fight
Holy shit have you ever talked to a woman?

Underrated comment

Would this really work? Sounds fucking brilliant.

If you let it in, it will molest your son and your son will be gay. God damn, user. Use your intuition once in a while.

I'll tell you what's gonna happen
>mental illness tranny will be lazy
>work at mcdonalds
>complain
>come home and neet it up and not clean shit
>your wife and her sister will argue for months
>then after 6-12 months you'll kick her out

Sounds like he has done it before

Of course he is going through mental issues, he has gender disphoria. Your problem is you are calling him a she. A man with an inside-out penis is not a woman. If you want your 2 year old to grow up to think he should waste the time and energy God gave him trying to be something he can never be, as opposed to something he can, a good man. Then by all means, move HIM in.

LARP
sage? Sage!

Kill it, your wife, and the children, they could be infected too, sterilize your dick while your at it too, thoroughly remove any residual tranny dna from your wife or spawn, then watch Bruce Campbell movies for 24 hours straight to reorient your mind to a healthy male baseline

No but he looks very similar to her and that's why i can't be mean to him

well, your sister has a brother that is mentally ill not "transgendered". hermaphroditism and "gender dysphoria" are two very different things. your brother in law needs to be in a hospital for self mutilation and more things.

Fuck here in her tight dilation hole.

I understand why you believe that. I'm a French citizen myself so often visit cousins back in the homeland, and know the male-female dynamic in France. You kinda let them walk all over you m8. Even wives. It's horrendous.

tl;dr: Stop letting your women cuck you. God, no wonder the country's like 72% Muslim now.

Fake news, and gay.

>she

not having 2 wifes?

First stop calling him as "she".

Kys faggot

This. The cure is not to pander to the insane person. Consider an mri scan of the brain for tumors

if you value the safety of your child you won't let a predisposed molester anywhere near them

Wow you’re a genius!

Here it's ok to call him a him.

Call things by their right names in your own mind at least

Well then you have your excuse. Offer to take him out for a few beers to take his mind off things, pretend to get drunk, fuck him and then if your wife finds out you can pretend that you thought it was her.

>ywn be with two sisters (one born male)

This kills the larp.

Have you seen these around them?

DILATION is what male to female trannies have to do post-op, to prevent their new pussy from closing up. Basically they gotta painfully fuck themselves with dildo-like things to keep their fuckhole that does not lubricate to keep it open.

Many trannies like the idea of cutting their dick off and making a pussy out of it, until they are stuck dilating for the rest of their life.

Tell it to fuck off to a mental institute. Keep those abominations away from your kids.

I always lost seeing this man.

Yes, you can do this with bitcoin too.

living the dream
> tell your sister and shehim they are sister-wfies now

fuck off faggot

Traps expire quickly

I've done it before, when I realized it was over and I didn't want the bitch getting the satisfaction of getting a big payday for being a cunt. I didn't buy gold though, just some airtight containers to bury my cash in.

You just blew your troll-cover with that post.

*he

Straight up tell your son how fucking wrong it is to want to be something that you aren't born as-- esp. becoming the opposite sex. Must I remind OP about the strong correlation between mental illness and trannies?

> transgender
> a lot of mental issues

fuck her boi pussi you fag

>Why would it be?

He's only two. At least let him get his milk-teeth first.

Oy gevalt Moishe put your yid stick in my sack gash

I see your reasonable posting in many threads. Tell me good sir, what is the reason for your choice in flags?

Nigga you got a real life trap with you.

moldy pasta

I see you are a professional.

DESU you should murder him senpai

Post her-his ass.

Fuck him if he is passable

Saved

I hate that this makes my chub.
>I dont actually hate it though

but for real no bullshit if your not larping
> taking care of family is important
> even if they are fucked up
> just don't let them bring you down in the muck

zozzle

here for amber herd, don't give a fuck about the fag kid

ffs larp not subtle enough

He's gay and he wants to fuck you.

POST A FUCKING PIC OF THAT BOI PUSSY SO WE CAN HELP

HOW THE FUCK HAVE WE GOTTEN THIS DEEP INTO THIS THREAD AND NOT ONE OF YOU RETARDS HAS ASKED FOR A PIC

>NO PIC
SAGED AND HIDDEN

>be me
>listening to intro to Communication Breakdown
>stoned as fuck
>This fucking image
>mfw

Tranny with mental issues

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

also slide thread, sage goes in all fields

when you need to degenerate yourself to keep that thing mentaly sane... you know what to do, because it's unnatural.
do the gold vegas thing, it will be less painfull or take out your gun and make an end to it's suffering. no one should suffer like that, no animal, no human being

Probably. There's still the issue of alimony, though.

no money no alimony

Ask for a threesome.

Pre or post opp, op?

you're retarded

You are fucked either way (figuratively).

Underrated

Don't play into her fantasies

Can anyone tell me if there are different strains of SAGE?

>We have a two year old son
absolutely not

>fap fap fap
go on

>die-laters

kek

Will most likely go after your son one she realizes you are not interested. Best seduce hir to spare your offspring

So, everyone knows OPs full of shit right?

fuck no, stand your ground as the man of the house, or you'll be stuck with in-laws forever.