How the fuck is this even possible?

How the fuck is this even possible?
What the fuck are niggers doing with their money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Evy6iyCX8Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=A5ZemxyfUe8
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=H3QnfzQd9fE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not buying houses

Blacks piss away like 99% of their disposable income on mindless entertainment. Whites are more likely to invest and buy meaningful things.

look up how much air jordans cost. then consider that each nigger has at least 5 pairs.

what's the figures for just real white people, you know, and not the (((1%))) too, probably like half that

Kanye explained it

youtube.com/watch?v=Evy6iyCX8Ww

3:15

Every time blacks start to do a bit better democrats destroy them with welfare and "not your fault"s.

This probably includes jews and Asians in "White," though.

No thanks

8 years of King Nigger in the white house, niggers have 10% of the wealth they did before he took office.

Niggers be smoking crack.

drugs, cigarettes, shoes, booze, whores, those sort of things.

gonna play devil's advocate here and point out the best growth for blacks, according to that chart, was the 90's, when Clinton was president.

Find out the answer to this at www.worldstarhiphop.com

Buying rims and shit. I saw a beat up van a few years ago with one spinning rim, the driver was a black guy

Blacks spend their wealth on liabilities that lose value the moment they purchase them.

They purchase more BMWs than whites for example.

not getting married; not going to college

home&car ownership is really only possible for people in high paying professional fields or for married couples combining income.

>median
Do you understand how numbers work? Even if you include rich kikes, the median will move only incrementally

Do you have a shoe collection of shoes you will never wear?
Do you rent rims (yes rent) that go on your Impala?
Do you buy Gucci or Louis Vitton belts or chains?

Do you truly not understand how this is possible?

>home&car

What the fuck apologist bullshit are you smoking, you gigantic fucking faggot? At 32, I own and paid off a car with a 2bd room home. I'm not married and I work a simple job driving a cherry picker. Go suck some black dick else where you fucking prancing lala homo man. NO excuses.

Only niggers and kids wear air jordans. Men wear boots and dress shoes. Things that you want to wear in the rain, mud and snow.

Yeah. Not sure how the nogs managed to lose money during the fucking housing bubble.

A black coworker of mine bought a new pair of shoes every week from June 1 to the end of August. Surprise surprise his car's breaking down now and he's got no money to fix it.

They drive around in Luxury cars like Mercedes, Bentley, BMW and shop at WalMart for the 88cents white bread.

All they need are more powerful brains. And that can be fixed with some genius sperm therapy. Introduce genius genes into their breed, and their intelligence will even surpass ours.

Dude, smart black kids get beat up in school already. They're called sellouts and routinely assaulted until they conform or transfer to less black areas.

niggers like flashy things with no value

out

What is it with niggers/women with shoes?

I also immediately thought of this line.

Those r free u dumb cracka

youtube.com/watch?v=A5ZemxyfUe8

they don't work

the majority are on welfare, so they never climb onto the property ladder and live month to month, leaving nothing to their kids when they die

they also have more kids than whites, so even if they did have wealth, the wealth would be divided up among more people and thus not amount to much

Increasing the size of government.

workin' hard

Foreigners who work for less and automation. If you're poor it's now much harder than it was to escape it. Illegal immigration probably hurts the black communities more than anything else, especially since they tend to be urban or southern, which is where illegal immigration competition is the strongest.

Thank you bill for allowing niggers to buy homes they could not afford thus crashing the housing market.

Sauce? Did the nigger die? Werw whiteys hands injured by the thick skull?

hispanic race?

Interesting who has the more active men and who doesn't. Is there a version that starts at 0% time idle?

Used high maintenance luxury cars. Getting hair and nails did. Gucci everything for the baby.

not for nothing, but these numbers are pretty low for white families too.

Or maybe they just breded themselves into poverty?

why are Americans getting poorer?
was it just temporary because of the economic crisis?

2007 was the height of the housing bubble, so seeing a dip in 2010 after the collapse is expected. it has rebounded for most, but apparently not for blacks.

2008 crash happened.

Its trending up again

Niggers have zero business sense. You'll occasionally see a nigger-owned restaurant, a nigger-owned landscaping company, and a nigger-owned barber shop/beauty salon, but that's about it.
Other than the meager businesses listed above, which the barber/beauty salon typically only caters to other niggers, BTW (way to limit your market) most niggers are just employees.
Sure, there are nigger lawyers...they may even have their own firm, but it'll be a shitty firm full of ambulance chasers and "muh discrimination" lawsuits...they're not making real money. I had a neighbor, black female lawyer...she couldn't stand to work more than 50 hours a week. Which I thought was strange...most lawyers try to bill as many hours as possible; they even seek out clients when possible. Not her. She had to have her free time to go to the club, etc. Always about the "off-duty" time. She quit a decent firm to work somewhere that was less demanding. Typical.
There are nigger engineers, but they rarely are the principals at a firm.
The work ethic is never there. They never see beyond working for dat dollar bill y'all to party.

Not enough reparashunz n sheeit.

Drugs, expensive clothing and technology isn't an investment. Also, this is recorded income - we all know they do a lot of shady under the table shit.

They don’t own homes, they rent, and they never had any money.

They started getting on their feet, then Reagan dropped a bunch of crack into the neighborhoods and they started pushing rap music to scare white people and redivide our country

>but apparently not for blacks
well they in general dont have their "wealth" invested in homes or anything like that, most blacks, espacially those who live in cities, probably rent apartments and bascially live from paycheck to paycheck or whatever income they have
So when an economic crisis hit, the ones who are already the weakest on the job market and has least amount of savings will get even harder hit
I mean some European countries havent even recovered

In Sweden both the Swedish born population and foreign born population unemployment rates rised after 2008, but now the Swedish born populalation unemployment rate is back under the numbers before 2008, but the same rate for foreign born are still higher than they were in 2008, but not as high as they used to be, but still

When the economic downspiral hits, the weakest groups gets the shaft

Niggers can't think ahead. You give them money and they will spend it all right away instead of saving some of it for the future

if they are renting why would they get hurt by a housing bubble?

No, the reason is because jimmy carter and bill clinton loosened lending guidelines for the "everyone should have a home" line of though. They were encouraged to lie about how much money they made. So sub prime mortgages became a thing and when it crashed they got caught holding the back.

Its really Bill Clintons fault though no one on the left will admit it

fpbp

Most of the white households wealth are in property.

Holy shit he beat the hell out of that guy.

holding the bag

>if they are renting why would they get hurt by a housing bubble?
there was a general finacial crisis during 2008 and forward
of course that affects everybody in society
But yeah those sub prime mortgages were giving mostly to people who wouldnt be able to pay them back, ergo blacks and other minorities

Now we know why our forefathers strung them up.

Story here?

niggers

>there was a general finacial crisis during 2008
Not really, it really just was the housing crash. Any negativity was really just from the housing crash. There werent really any other failures in that time. Housing is heavily related to banks so its not hard to see why is spread.

when i was younger i worked a telemarketing job and the black kid i sat next to was saving his paycheck for diamond earrings.

I was saving for a car so I could get a better job.

around blacks, never relax

you are right, thats what set the whole thing into a downwards spiral

Black spend all their money on a $90,000 S Class Mercedes, some Gucci shirts, and Jordans. But they still live in the hood.

buying nikes instead of investments

White people's money is in Bill's house and Fred's house. Niggers money is in Nike sneakers, Colt 45 and being held up in selfies as cash on instagram.

OK kike, then what is the figure for jews? For "whites" in 2013 it's $116,800, if this was "American jews" what would it be, and now don't tell me "it would only be slightly higher goy"

Lottery tickets instead of investing.

Blacks in banks are less likely to loan to other blacks than banker whites. What does that tell you? Its all pissed away. Check stats on native Americans if you really want to trip out. Some tribes get thousands per month per person. Then, visit the rez. Where is it?

Blacks invest in precious metals like gold teef, chains, muh 22 rims, but deh kills each utha before deh makes any gains

correlation =/= causation

More like this youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

/thread

No, its not paying mortage; the wealth values in there take Debt vs Collateral into consideration.
Didn't work well for them, and in 2009 it dragged everyone else down too.

wow! that guys fists must have hurt the day after demonstrating how whites do the knock out game

Why tho, samefag?

That's unfair. Black guy is 100 lbs lighter.

shit, i remember back when niggers were on the rise in 2001.
you could actually see them trying to work

This:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3QnfzQd9fE
nigger swung first

Actually, even among blacks making six figures, the average they have in savings is about $5,000.

>niggers
>money

Aren't basketball, rap, lotteries and organized crime essentially the only routes to wealth for them? All of these are pretty exclusive, often short-lived and in addition successful gangsters wouldn't advertise their wealth in order to stay under the radar. Am I missing something here?

Any ideas on explaining the gender gap and the racial difference in it?

I was driving through a black neighborhood in LA and saw a store where you could rent rims.

Rent. Rims. For a car. Rent them. Not buy, rent.

I suppose black people spend their money on stupid shit.

YT's hands recovered. The nigger who ran his mouth and initiated his beatdown, is still a dumb nigger.

>self reported study

>implying that doesn't just suggest the gap is actually much wider.

You can't build your wealth on welfare.

Lottery tickets.

Whyte devil is keeping them down

White man is a bully

WE

Blacks were given specialty minority business loans yet most ended up in the shitter thanks to Nixon. They have every advantage yet piss it all and blame other people.

Poor asian minorities instead did so well they even replaced black businesses in black communties. Black businesses screwing up is an acknowledged problem.

Precisely, nixon of all people enhanced loans and aid for negro startups yet they simply pissed it away.

Asians did seize the opportunity even though many came later and their businesses eventually replaced black ones in black dominated communities.

Blacks didn't even want to buy black lol.

Basically

White guy: Buys a new sportscar every year - used, in cash, and because he's a single middle class male who can do so without wiping out his savings. Do so because you like cars.
Black guy: Buys a new sportscar every year - new, on credit, and because he's a married lower class male who can't do so without skipping rent. Do so because you gotta look fly AF nigga. Homies gotta know who the big dog yo.

That Benjamin Crumb was a lawyer for two or three blacks shot and killed, I think Trayvon, Freddie Gray, and Philando Castillo. All cases lost of course.

I remember there was some controversy about black farmers, there were thousands of loans, but only a dozen farm owners or something.

>%
kek I thought it was hours and thought yeah that's about right

lmfao i laughed so hard. "im from NY niggaaaa" head goes flying left and right from getting hit ahhhh 100% well deserved