ITT we guess how many years in prison Donald will get. I'm guessing 35 years

ITT we guess how many years in prison Donald will get. I'm guessing 35 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/abc-makes-epic-mistake-retracts-bombshell-flynn-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oliver Willis, stop.

ITT we guess how many days OP would survive in Auschwitz. I'm guessing 14 days max.

He would be broken out of prison, put in charge of an army of 2.5 million soldier and personally burn DC to the ground. Then lead for a few years and pass it on to JR and Baron. After that, I am a bit fuzzy, but expect 50 years of winning.

no years, days until....

What's his crime again?

7 years, in the White House that is

Is that a recycled Bernie image?

Also OP will spend 10 years in Gulag but will only survive 2 days

ITT we guess OP’s IQ. I’d say it’s around room temperature.

If this happened, I can promise I would cause 2500 deaths and 10k injuries. Any advance notice and I would cause many multiples of this. Do not threaten me or my president...

>CNN and MSNBC keeping the hope alive for losers

He talked to a Russian AFTER he was elected. Oh No!

Obstruction of justice most likely

the only time Trump is going to serve is another 4 years during his second term as president

>I'm guessing 35 years.
constitution says he can only serve 8 years. 35 would be great but he's getting old.

Nice try, Podesta

Which justice is that?

is it just me or is this intentionally bad grammar? I have to stop and think exactly to whom the word "candidate" is referring and in what capacity

>He would be broken out of prison, put in charge of an army of 2.5 million soldier and personally burn DC to the ground. Then lead for a few years and pass it on to JR and Baron. After that, I am a bit fuzzy, but expect 50 years of winning.
>He would be broken out of prison, put in charge of an army of 2.5 million soldier and personally burn DC to the ground. Then lead for a few years and pass it on to JR and Baron. After that, I am a bit fuzzy, but expect 50 years of winning.
screen-cap for the doctors to decide which management tools need to be adjusted

>two days into the coming days

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

>Commiefag wants to weigh in on politics.
Give my regards to your mom.

and no, not "warmest"

Today on NPR they had "journalists" doing this. "I guess this, I guess that."

Technically the 8 years thing was only after FDR, who scared his own party shitless with what a power lusting cripple he was that they immediately made up a limit as soon as he kicked the bucket. Personally I'd be fine repealing for 35 years of Trump, we'll need to invest in better life support to keep him going strong after 100

A couple of months, unfortunately. Rich people have it easy. Spoiled brats, easier.

But say a mental institution? I say outpatient status for the rest of his life.

LOL

You think I visit doctors? You are truly mistaken. I don't plan to live past 60, that's all I need to secure my kids lives and their kids lives. I could die tonight and secure the numbers I have quoted.

Slide brainlets

just impeachmint

Fuck you nigger

& more glorious years.. and Hillary will never be president..

bewahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shilling intensifies.

Meanwhile ABC is already retracting the story alleging Flynn had Russia contacts during the campaign.

So they're charging Flynn with talking to Russia AFTER the election and Manafort for tax evasion from 2013.That's a pathetic result after all this faggotry.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/abc-makes-epic-mistake-retracts-bombshell-flynn-story

>Implying Trump never bombed any Muslim countries...........

Trump can pardon himself, you dumb fuck. Any subsequent GOP president will pardon him anyway, like Nixon was.