Am I the only one who cared about this animu

Am I the only one who cared about this animu

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/annehappy_anime/status/815392839848706048
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Nah you just keep missing the surprise thread.

Best girl.

No, this is one of my favorite series of all time and I make threads bi-weekly. You just miss them.

This is good anime.

Hell no, retard! Anne is the best!

This is one of the true underdog gems of Sup Forums.

Unhappy New Year Sup Forums!

No, I care deeply about this anime, and Hibari's beautiful kiwi-fruit eyes especially.

PAN PAN PUNCH MIND

Of course, you are really special OP.

The best.

Happy new years everybody! Remember to keep Anne Happy in your heart. This is the year we get season 2! Volume 7 in February, Clover Fest in January. Keep supporting this wonderful series.

Dropped it after 3 EPS. Didn't have strong character dynamic like the girls in Sansha Sanyou

Thanks for the bump!

I hope Anne has a safe new year.

S2 never.
Botan best girl.

I'm going to listen to the OP right now. I also just finished watching ping pong girls because Anne's seiyuu is in it.

Same. Is she in anything new this season? Besides the YuYuYu prequels.

Dunno, haven't done my planning for next season yet.

So, one of you guys ever gonna buy Volumes 5 & 6 so I can translate em?

Anne is best girl of the year for me. I loved this series and I always liked the Onuma's works starting from ef. He's actually the only director that I always pay attention to no matter what he makes.

They are on nyaa i think.

Best CGDCT of 2016

Too bad best girl barely got any screentime.

I enjoyed it but it got a bit too saccharine sometimes. Like I get it already, they're friends and care about each other.

It was my AOTY.

No such thing as saccharine when a miracle of the universe like Anne is involved.

I watched a few episodes but around the middle I got bored from this.
And since there was also Sansha Sanyou which I enjoyed so much more I dropped it.
You can say I was unhappy with this show.

Fantastic show. Barely tied with Flying Witch that season as AOTS.

It was better than Sansha Sanyou.

This reminds me to check out Oblangar's ED mix of this he used in MOGRA earlier.

it was a good show

Season 2 when? This show was amazing!

It didn't sell well, did it Sup Forums?

No. Not at all. It was actually one of the worst selling this year.
>Amanchu! *2,367
>Anne Happy *1,106
>Bakuon!! *2,281
>Dagashi Kashi *1,495
>Flying Witch *3,437
>Haruchika **,432
>High School Fleet *7,826
>Kuma Miko *1,784
>Musaigen no Phantom World *2,188
>NEW GAME! *6,231
>Oshiete! Galko-chan *1,394
>Pan de Peace! **,353
>Sansha Sanyou *2,099

Now if they had only ditched the main trio and focused solely on red brat and tomboob the show would have been so much better.

>I'm a stupid yurifag with shit taste
Reading you loud and clear.

If they had dropped tomboob and kept brat as a tsundere antagonist it would've been much better.

>even loses on Sansha Sanyou in sales
Can't make this shit up.

>watching this kind of shows without being a yurifag
We should showcase you in the museum of rare degeneracies.

Tomboob was literally the best girl in this show.

Why are yurifags so impossibly stupid that they can't even conceptualize how to enjoy something without inserting their shitty fetish into it?

Why do you hate them so much?

>domestic violence lmao
>hit Hibiki not when she's bad, but when she's loud
>stands around while Hibiki plots
She's boring and a cunt. A real waste of space.

Because any time they talk about a show, they're literally incapable of doing so unless it's through the context of yuri shipping to sate their fetish.

So can you conceptualize that it is possible to both like yuri and be able to enjoy cute girls without yuri?
Or is your world divided into retarded yurifags and diehard yuri(fag)haters?

>and be able to enjoy cute girls without yuri?
except the stupid yurifag already said that he can't believe that anyone could be a fan of cute things without also being a yurifags. I know you think you have a point you're making about not all yurifags being screaming retards, but in this case you're just flat out wrong.

Maybe he just trolled back you because you trolled him first?

>Realize you're an idiot without a point
>"I-It was actually just trolling!"
To answer your question, this kind of flagrant stupidity is also why I hate yurifags.

Well, you started the whole crap with assuming was a yurifag based solely on his character preference.
It was also your first post, you weren't even participating in the thread so far, it's clear you are just looking for opportunities to shit up threads with your imaginary boogeyman.
Not going to reply to you anymore, this discussion is just shitting up the thread as well.

>Well, you started the whole crap with assuming
I didn't assume anything, I was completely right and he made it obvious. You and the other yurifags can fuck off.

>It was also your first post, you weren't even participating in the thread so far,
Nope, IP counter doesn't mean shit. Try again.

>it's clear you are just looking for opportunities to shit up threads with your imaginary boogeyman.
Wrong again. There's nothing imaginary about yurifags shitting up the board.

>Not going to reply to you anymore, this discussion is just shitting up the thread as well.
Then don't be a fucking idiot and try to defend yurifags who say stupid shit like "How can you even enjoy a show like this is you're not a yurifag?" You're just as stupid as he is.

Silver Link should be banned from making Kirara adaptations. Stella no Mahou bombed too.

Everything they've done except NNB has bombed.

GANBACCHAO

Fuck that. Their adaptation of Unhappy was 10/10 you fuckwit and the NNB director's comfy approach to Stella was great as well.

How can I forgot one of my favorite shows this year?

Can't wait for the complete soundtrack as well as another Clover Fes.

It doesn't matter if you thought they were great. The shit sales speak for themselves. You have to go back to stuff like Doujin Works or Kanamemo to find any Kirara adaptations that sold as badly.

Are you kidding me? Every other Forward adaptation sold like shit as well. That's where the Forward curse joke comes from after all.

>kirara forward curse
>oonuma curse
>Silver Link's cow shit tier marketing

It wasn't gonna sell from the get go.

>twitter.com/annehappy_anime/status/815392839848706048
>tfw Hanako will never greet me a Happy New Year

;_;

They should let Oonuma direct something like Baka to Test, Ghost waifu or Ef again
Those were his best works

Maybe he's working on the original anime for SL's 10th anniversary.

I really liked how they contrast Botan's self-loathing antics with Hibari's actual suicidal depression that's only brought up occasionally. It's a surprisingly realistic dynamic for a CGDCT show, yet also one that doesn't really step out of bounds for the premise.

I personally liked Natsu no Arashi, PPD, Unhappy, and Watamote more. Though I am excited for the Unhappy event in February because he'll appear there and talk about the show for a bit.

Holy shit those Phantom World numbers, how do KyoAni even sustain such an expensive production budget?

Sakurako?

She looks like she doesn't want to be there.

Should have seen the first Clover Fes. She cried past midway into the event after expressly saying she wouldn't because Hanako wouldn't do that.

Natsu no Arashi was great until you get tired of the same bad jokes the 150th time.

Then what's this?

I just felt that some of the gags were overused, particularly Botan's frailty, which got old fast. But at least I finished it, which is more than I can say for Sansha Sanyou.

The best SoL comedies of the year were New Game and Kono Bijutsubu.

That would explain why I had the same issues with Stella no Mahou.

Oh yeah that reminds me two of the seiyuus for this apparently kissed in that kirarafesta event a while back, anybody know what the context was?

Tsubaki OVA when?

>>High School Fleet *7,826
fuck this shit

Not at all. Unhappy New Year!

Yuri adds some spice to something as bland as CGDCT, so I can see why people would like an anime more if there's yuri in it.

This is highly quality, well crafted bait.

Not bait, I was just explaining why some people would naturally be more interested in something as boring as CGDCT if it has romance - more specifically yuri - in it. It's not hard to understand.

>Not bait,
Sure thing, user.

>I disagree with this user's statement, therefore it must be bait
K.

>Cute girls are boring
>Things are only fun if I can ship lesbians
user, that's like a bad parody of a yurifag. No one actually has taste that shit. Your posts are clearly bait.

Yes you are

I really enjoyed it, user, along with sansha sanyou

Please don't bully, it was a fun show.

As far as I can tell they aren't. That's the BD volumes you're probably thinking of.

I blame Sakura Trick