So my wife's older brother (He's openly a member of antifa) just came out of rehab and he wants to live with us...

So my wife's older brother (He's openly a member of antifa) just came out of rehab and he wants to live with us, and my wife wants us to take him in.
I don't want a rabid violent leftist in our house, but on the other hand, I want to help someone out who is trying to get off of drugs. As a white man, I have empathy, despite him being a literal antifa member. What should I do? Should I tell him that we will let him stay with us, only if he stops his leftist views?

BTW, my wife and I have a 13 year old son.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10R0--iPv0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems to be rash of this crap tonight.
>sage
>a
>g
>e

well first off, you could stop larping and MAYBE if you leave the house you could stumble onto a girlfriend after a while. we'll talking about getting a wife later.

Just redpill him and ignore is bullshit he is family.

Also tell him if dopesn't become a rightwinger you'll up the board.

t father of 2 kids.

tell him to fuck off and go get some good Christian love and forgiveness from one of his atheist commie faggot friends

Don't do it, it's never worth it; the "it's family" is not reason enough, tough love = shit gotten together.

What does your wife's son think about this?

at first you had no children and your wifes mother wanted to move in and hit on you

then your gf trap cousin wanted to move in and hit on you

now her older brother wants to move in

SAGE. WTF is this shit tonight?

he's gonna cuck u with wincest

This is a slide thread. They made almost the same thread as the previous one, just slightly changed

Remember to sage

9.9 risk
0.1 reward

You'd be a fool in my opinion. Help him, but inviting him into your home is asking for trouble. The wife will be torn in two immediately.
Your son might find a poisonous hero.
You'll be cunt by the end of it whatever happens. If you aren't a cunt you're no help to a junkie right?
Your best bet is to play the good guy from 20 miles away.

he will steal from you.
you need to give him an ass kicking and assert dominance first thing
he will steal from you anyways.
he will bring drugs into your house.
he will bring dangerous niggers into your house
he will give you address to groups of niggers.
they do not know better.
he will steal from you.
if you have the balls to help him you need to beat him and give him CONSTANT work to do.
and step by step make him do it. like a baby.
and if you do everything right
he will steal from you and bring niggers into your home. your family will be at risk. rape/molestation/mutilation/murder.
if you help him, you have to fight his demons.
up front. directly. all power level revealed.
it will still go horribly wrong for you.

Just be friends you fucking autist. No one told you you didn't have to choose sides. Be a civil fucking white man.

Literally allow him to die alone in the street. Leftists do nothing more than leech. That is their bread and butter. He has been brainwashed and you would be bringing in a perverted doctrine with which to poison your son's mind

dont let him in your house. he'll gain more rights than you'll realize and it'll destroy your marriage

based heard poster

Don't throw pearls at swine.

show him compassion just make sure the NS symbolism and deology are everywhere. Let him know Hitler did nothing wrong and tell him to live in that sense that he is European. Strangle him if he steps out of line. Hail Victory

youtube.com/watch?v=10R0--iPv0w

You don't want a rabid leftist in your house or anywhere near your son. they're contagious not curable

Antifa shit aside I'd take into consideration how many times he's been in treatment and if he can stay with her parents. Also what kind of relationship he has with everyone at the house. You guys have a 13 year old kid and while it's honourable to want to help her brother it's not always something you are able to handle.

There is no trying to get off of drugs. One simply does, or does not. This idiot is looking for a place to stay rent free so he can spend all of his money on more drugs. Keep him away from your son.

What does your wife’s son think about all of this?

No don’t take him in. Think of your son, I bet you that leftist is gonna give him drugs and try and molest him. You’re an empathetic idiot, let him find somewhere else to live. You’re not his father. He will never learn.

>BTW, my wife and I have a 13 year old son.
>I have a 13 year old son.
>a 13 year old son.
>a son

Unless you are having at least 4 children you are contributing to the extinction of the white race.

sage goes in all fields

I had a cousin in the same circumstance. I convinced my parents to take him in. He literally was out buying drugs the day after. IMO if he isn't with his own parents who can scold him and beat the shit out of him for that stuff he won't stop.

If you are willing to genuinely assume the father role with this kid then go for it.

>Must be employed
>Subject to drug tests, kick him out if he fails
>No communist faggots in the house ie: "friends"
>Must be out in x amount of months

Make conditions and make an agreement.

how many times are you going to make this thread today?

You need to cut terrible people like this out of your life. Family or not. I have had family members that are just a drain on the entire family. No matter what you do, they will always be parasites. They will never appreciate what you have done for them. Their world view is fucked up and they will always see it as you owing them a lifestyle. I cut my communist Uncle out of my life it has made my life a much happier place. One of the family members still keep up with him and I see he is always stressed out because of the shit he gets layed on him.

Don't let him in

It's time for you to be the man of the house.
>Share your 'feels" with her and gaslight that estrogen infused fool with the fact that a recovering drug addict may harm her baby boy.
Use antifa related pics and vidya to relate the inherent violence associated with the movement.The Salvation Army will take in any dreg; they will provide food and shelter to any man in return for working in the shelter. Did I mention that no alcohol or drugs are allowed on the premises? They might actually straighten out the lowlife.

Slowly red pill him, I have red pilled many leftist fags through the years and it’s not easy but once they see the light there’s no going back, and living with an addict is hell on earth user just giving you a heads up. I have lived with my addict brother for 5+ years with before rehab and after. Help him if you can but once he starts using shit or u find drugs kick him to the fucking curb

>Marrying in 2017
There's your mistake right there

Plant some cocaine on him.

Once an addict always an addict. Once an Anarchist always an Anarchist. Set him up with Moldylocks. You'll be much better off and possibly saving your marriage. Honestly, family members are the worst for recovering addicts.

get in here faggots.

pretty much this

that's not even a good bait

redecorate your house with appropriate items and he's gonna fuck off quickly
>nazi flags
>hitler pictures
>mein kampf
>trump stuff

I think the cbts faggots are trying to get vengeance because of saltiness

Hrs going to steal from you. He has total contempt for you anyway because you aren't in his cult, and the drug addiction on top means it's a dead cert for you getting all your nice shit pinched.
All rehabs just want to be people factory's and get paid but addictions take months to break, they are never in long enough. You're stuffs getting nicked because you're a cuck and not the lord of your own space, doormat.

Set him up in a hotel or something. If he’s a junky and a leftist, the last thing you want is to have him around your son. Otherwise, hang him out to dry

how will this affect your wife's son?

>letting a violent drug addict live with your 13 year old son

you know how when you hear about some kid getting molested by some scumbag their parents let near them and you think "how could the parents be so fucking stupid?"

thats you right now

Being nice always bites you in the ass dude. Just don't do it.

i say rub salt in the wound that he has to come to you a nazi and that he's own antifa brethren wont even look after him. The cognitive dissonance will either break he's lefts views or he'll fuck off

He will either try to brainwash you son, rape your son or both. Also he will steal things to sell for drug money and if confronted will play the victim and make you seem like the aggressor. Set him up somewhere else in a cheap shitty apartment. If he moves in he will take over as head of the household and your entire life is fucked.

>1 post by this id
Can someone explain why this is happening? Whats the fucking point in this thread?

Say no and that far extreme left views are just as dangerous as far right views and that you don't want that around your wifes son.

this thread was more interesting when your wifes tranny brother was gonna move in with your 2 year old son.