Joining the U.S. Navy

Hey Sup Forums, im going to Navy bootcamp in 2 weeks, any Navy Vets with any advice? I'll be stationed in Norfolk, Virginia and I have no clue whats in store.

>I have no clue whats in store.

Don't drop the soap.

Alcoholism and homosexuality.
You'll fit right in OP.

Start stretching your anus

im not gay why would you say im going to do sexual acts with other men, are all of you homos? im just asking about what im going to do in the navy

You don't know where you'll be stationed until after "A school".
Boot camp is easy, just do what you're told.

what rate did you pick?

I'm in the Navy how the fuck do you know you're coming here to Norfuck?

you wont be butt fucked if you try to avoid eye contact.

everyone in the navy is gay faggot

And what's your rate?

Choose your rate choose your fate.

MM

lol good luck.

just kidding. kinda.
You're gonna be doing work a monkey can do with long hours.
It's alright though, finish your 4 years and you're set.

Oh shit nigga. Depends what platform you end up on with regards to quality of life. Good luck in Engineering Department. If you end up on a carrier avoid Reactor if you have the chance, I hear it's hell.

Start learning as much Naval general knowledge as you can: General Orders, Chain of Command from Pres down to Sec Nav at least, as well as rank structure. Pay complete attention to the Instructors and follow orders to the T.
>Great Lakes in winter time
You’re going to be cold, user. Fair winds and following seas.

You're first couple of weeks in bootcamp they're going to give you a paper test and a physical test, if you pass this you will rank up.

Just say no homo before shipmate you’ll be fine

If the other user haven't made it clear. It's queer. It's on the high seas. Have fun. Buy antibiotics.

Don't forget about the creed nigga

Enjoy the 130 degree engine room

OP your a fucking TROLLtard.

basic training is a head game to weed out the weak. keep that in mind and you'll be fine.

those bastards screaming and yelling at first will be buying you a coke and burgers before you leave boot.

Oh and if you ever wind up in Bahrain Tinder is basically a Thai hooker delivery service. They'll take a cab right to you hotel for like $40-$50 an hour.

Good times.

My brother went there, then to texas, then to north carolina, after
Joining navy, uhh your recruitor more than likely lied.....alot. Also, if you dont work your ass off to move up in rank, theyll let u go easy after contract is up
To quote someone i know, "after you join, everyone sucks your dick"

Load up on smokes before you leave port.
Even if you don't smoke.
Especially if you don't smoke.

I made alot of money...selling levis I bought in williamsburg outlet stores for over $75 a pair in France...bought a bunch of hash from the muzzies overseas.....this was years before 911 mind you...you can also buy steroids and pills from the pharmacias in spain

keep your head down, do as you're told, don't be a shitbag, and for the love of fuck do not volunteer for anything, any accolades you earn in basic are completely useless (unless you plan on staying in for 20). you want to stay out of sight, out of mind with your drill. basic may feel like an endless hell but you'll be out before you know it and kind of missing it in a weird way.

The first time you have the group show be sure to get on your knees in the middle and close your eyes. This is how the instructors choose who will he seals.