Gay cure incoming

Gay cure incoming.

Chinese Researchers Experiment With Anti-Gay Spray

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/chinese-researchers-experiment-anti-gay-spray

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b_VZlXK75KQ?t=159
hrw.org/report/2017/11/15/have-you-considered-your-parents-happiness/conversion-therapy-against-lgbt-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We already have bugspray

When will this be available for purchase?

How long until Sweden counters it with a gay spray?

Spray the gay away

Spray then walk away!

Didn't know you could cure childhood molestation PTSD with a spray.

Fuck, you beat me to it.

Is it napalm?

Lets crop-dust some gay pride parades.
Put a little aerosol mister in the air ducts of gay bars.
As gays if they'd like to sample some new cologne.

There's much better solutions and way more cheaper.

its all pheromones

just walk in and mace a whole gay club with this shit.

DE-GAY

youtu.be/b_VZlXK75KQ?t=159

Chemtrails over san francisco

I wouldn't even take it... women suck

Don't worry you will take it.

Now we need anti kike spray

^this

are you a scientist?

More likely that in the west, all the men will be turned gay first. What, do you live under a rock?

My mind is blown. I will contribute all my time and life savings if someone can provide an idea for a prototype.

Thank god.
I hate being like this. I just wanna be normal

Fake news.

if it ain't broken, don't fix it.

This is a thread about dealing with gayness not lice

Requesting flyby of San Fransisco

Time to go to the faggot pride parade with a super soaker filled with this.

Finally

Crop dust San Fran Psycho

Sharia for Britain

theres only one cure

>be me, am faggot
>ching chongs invent faggot cure
>am now head of CIA
>talk to ching chong, get put in pokey
>surround by dude sounds nice, but what do?

I'm fairly sure they were already developing effective cures back before research in the area was (((shut down))). It shouldn't be compelled but research should be continued because it would benefit some people

t. fag who is content being homosexual but recognises that others are not and thinks they should be helped, not told they are wrong for not liking the fact that they are homosexual

I don't know. That's a lot of sidewalk damage.

Don't give them ideas.

It's been in the water supply for years, The chemicals have been turning the fricken svens gay.

What did his digits mean by this?

make a landing pad of other gays

What did those digits mean by that?

Quick aerosol chemtrail that shit over israel...

Cure the world of the homosexual occult theocracy and we will give every chinese person alive their own 'noble' prize...

>Zero Hedge

what the fugg do these digits mean

Its the same thing, anti-kike and anti-faggot...now if the Chinese come up with an anti-pederast formula we are simply going to have to gas all Washington and the entire Middle East.

I would like some please. :(

>spray that gay away

Zyklon B already exists.

Just need an aerosol version

Imagine if it actually works out great.
I wonder if the western world would instantly classify it as a WMD.

BE GAY
RECEIVE THE SPRAY

Yeah but this isn't exactly 'Indo-European legal' values...besides, it takes 4 witnesses in Islam to convict a man of homosexual behavior and even then it isn't considered a 'sin' as a matter of fact those who die while Islamic get 'angelic cupbearers' who never defecate and are always ready to get a dick in the asshole as a reward with their virgins (think Bacha Bazi rape doll Boys for every Imam pederast). Islam is majority semitic, not exactly 'non-homosexual' in values or beliefs.

>country that uses rhino horns and bear bile to cure ED
You're going to trust the chinese.... Well I guess you are chinese yourself.

what's in it? vaginal fluids?

I can see the headlines now: "Cure Or Hate-Crime?"

underrated

The germans already invented that during WW2.

Let me help you out with that last part mate. It is wrong to be a homosexual. Both harmful to your health, physical and mental.

It's China, the spray is cyanide
2 sprays the gay away

Isn't China trying to reduce their population? Why are they against homosexuality then? Faggotry leveled, decreased populations in the west.

just need AIDS 2.0

It's in the pool today only

Literally
spray and pray

nigger

Came here to post this.

why didn't hitler do this?

>this is for gays, not lice
He said it was for Jews, mate. Insecticides work well on all pests.

If it works this stuff is getting weaponized at pride parades.
Imagine someone in a dog collar with a dildo 12 inches up their ass crawling naked through the street come to the sudden realization that they are beyond saving and fling themselves off the nearest building.
Imagine a tranny suddenly become so horrified at what they did to their genitals start desperately clawing at their neovagina in a desperate attempt to invert it back into their penis. The horror of the scene will immediately turn all spectators towards Christ.

They should name the spray Gay Away.

HRW BTFO:
hrw.org/report/2017/11/15/have-you-considered-your-parents-happiness/conversion-therapy-against-lgbt-people

Work sets Germany free

This whole thread

WTF, I love China now!

>The horror of the scene will immediately turn all spectators towards Christ.
Now you're just being silly.

Nothing faggotty going on in politics

Nothing slightly weird here

give him a little tongue for us...

No Virginia, there is no homosexual theocracy that rules the world

This is something guys do every day when they meet each other

Yep...where's the spray already China; just jews being jews

More jews being jews

F U C K

If they can make a cure, that means they already have an actual make Gay-spray

Totally normal tonguing...

Wait til were in private

Kissy kiss kiss

Tongue of Dindu...

Homodexuality is ppperrrfectly normal...there is no 'agenda here'

>ass spray

All 'leaders' give each other the tongue in public

Haaaahaahahhaahahahshshhssahahaha
Still doesn't make up for eating dogs
Slant eyed savages

Even when they don't want it...tongue time

Even celebrities get tongue time...

K, done illustrating that we really need some of that chinese GAY AWAY SPRAY, now...all our leadership is faggot or pedo...

are those shopps??

WHat the fuCKK/?

They can eat all the dog they can as far as Im concerned if they can get that spray to work 100% of the time. We could solve our stray dog problem and fag problem all in one.

The Catholics needed this yesterday.

Probably a few of them...I felt some of them were questionable...but there is rumor that the entire ruling class is run by two distinct groups; the homosexual group and the lesbian group; having their pedo/homosexual lifestyle accepted by the masses is hugely important to them; so the push to legitimize homosexuality in the mainstream...nobody thinks the legitimacy of their deviant disgusting behavior is for the benifit of less than 1% of the populace in America...this is why they don't prosecute pedo rings like the ongoing pedo ring in Rotherham...because they want raping kids and general faggotry normalized so that they can 'just be themselves in public'...

Yeah well it is all the Semite religions (the big three)...they are geared and engineered to protect and encourage faggot behavior...semites and their followers have a blood contract with their 'lord' to engage in this type of degeneracy...until we had the WWW we just didn't know how bad it was because they always kept it private...except for that whole phase of torture the Indo-European people (especially women in revenge for being born a woman) to death in the 'inquisition'