Hate symbol

Can we make the entirety of Evangelion and eva 01 into a hate symbol?
Somehow tie Asuka in there with germanic culture??

Asuka is German and Japanese. She is the embodiment of the Axis Powers. She also wears a red and black jumpsuit with a red and black robot. What are these colors? The Nazi colors.

Shinji is an emasculated bitch boy who gets rekt and jizzes all over Asuka while unconscious. This is an abstract metaphor for the allies and the nuking of Japan, kicking them while they're down or "exploding" on them while they're down (Japan was already losing the war at that point).

very good. lets get someone to fashwave some Evangelion

is anno legitimately a vegetarian or is his claim that he is just a nazi dog whistle?

What about Rei? Gendo?

Why does Sup Forums like NGE?

Spoiler:

In the end, the Japanese kid and the German girl become Adam and Eve. Hence, all of humanity are race mixed. I thought pol hated that.

Rei could represent qt traditional girls. Gendo could represent the fascist leaders.

ending never said that.
watch the rebuilds. also episode 25-26.

>Rei
>Qt traditional girl
And fucking dropped, reifags shot on sight in these parts, buckaroo

you weren't smart enough to understand EOE

Eva loves inserting random German bullshit
Could be mistaken for Nazi given how retarded leftists can be about that stuff.

It was in the movie.

the ending is objective. back on track shlomo

Also, I was disappointed in this show. I wanted to like it. I liked some of the personal problems that Shinji was having. I just didn’t like how it built up this mystery, and I thought cool... what could this all mean? But they just ended it...

Then I watched the movie that was supposed to be a different ending, and the characters were acting out of character. Why did Shinji jerk off infront of Asuka?

Also, I had to read a website to explain everything to me. The show was confusing.

It was cool how they had Christian crosses for explosions, and these mysterious monsters called angels, but then in the end it was like they were just slapping on random religious imagery to seem deep, but it was shallow.

Overall, confusing show that tried to be deep but failed in my opinion. They should have not tried to have so many elements to the mythology.

They’re the last two people on earth, of course they’re going to start repopulating it.

literally gay, youre supposed to like the show for what it offers in the message about life and human relationships.

The ending of the movie was gay. Bunch of random, poorly made images that weren’t animated... like photos of trains.

Shinji asked before the ending what happens to those who turn into LCL. I think Misato or his mother told him that anyone can virtually come back, if they had the will to. Shinji and Asuka manifested as themselves in the end because they had the will to. You should have paid attention and not take everything at face value. That was where the true motive of and point of the movie lies.

The movie was too confusing in the way it presented itself. It’s not an issue of paying attention.

You're just a brainlet buddy

The events of the last 2 episodes of the series take place during EoE

That’s like saying you don’t understand contemporary (((art))) because you’re a brainlet

>mixing the 2 best races
>no more niggers
>no more any shit skins
NGE is /ourguy/

oh gee I dunno maybe because it's about a worldwide jewish conspiracy to false flag humanity into a one world government and then artificially evolve all humans into a genderless, raceless, amorphous blob?

fucking weebs.

t.sub 80 iq brainlet
Try Barney or Clifford the Big Red Dog, that will be closer to your intellectual "abilities".

Why don't you go for something more basic like Roman lettering? After all, the Romans conquered the Jews.

>watch the rebuilds

day of the tang cant come soon enough