Mutt thread

Mutt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys ever seen coonskin? It's a movie about niggers and crime, and it's filled with mutt faces and such

Is white mutt from two other races, like monkey and pig?

fuck off. sage

I have so many mutts

Can someone post the original one for me

mutto

oh shit, this gave me flashbacks to my dad beating my ass as a kid. i kept crying, "no daddy, i said i hate this cereal!" but he kept saying, "israel is our greatest ally!!" and hitting me on my naked penis head with his belt.

rare historical mongrel

lmao

whoo ever is making this new memes sucks, the old mongrel was an old meme, this new memes suck

hilldawg tier shit

please more

Shart in mart was such a better meme. Come on, you guys can do better.

Reminder that USA has 196 million non-hispanic whites, more than any two other European countries combined, and that mutts are only 3% of the population. They are disgusting though.

Goddamn you for making this meme Sup Forums. There's a mixed girl at the coffee shop that I was hitting on. It was going well, but now I can see when I look at her is

>Le 56% face

Disgusting.

It's okay to be an trans-aryan brown person

i remember you shill

i am reporting every single post as non political non news spam

fucking niggers... everytime

lol now we're talkin

this, i dont care about making fun of gringos, this memes just suck, not funny

it has the signature unfunny shill stain all over it

thats not the original newfag shills

D+
Needs a mobility scooter.

LMAO

OP right now

All niggers must fucking hang

that's some good it did

how do you explain an american who is ethnically 99% white though? proven through a dna test, are they still not white?

HAHAHAHA

last one in my folder

Shut up faggot.

Can someone make a murdoch murdoch edit so all the characters have the mutt face

They are considered mpc-whyte.

Stop being mean to us. Us POL users should be allies, not fight. So what my girlfriend is half spic, it doesn’t mean I’m going to have kids with her. She’s hotter than any girl you guys ever had. And my skin is white as it comes. My hair was blonde till I turned 8, now it’s light brown. You Europoor albino niggers are just mad your ancestors were peasants who couldn’t afford to come to America

americans are the fucking best in the word. alpha nation. all you 3rd world niggers are jealous. and do you know why? because we have the best fucking meme. the amerimutt is the greatest thing to flow through the internet. I laugh everytime I see it. POST MORE YOU NIGGERS

Fuck off (((muttposters)))

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

>With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.
>What genetics is showing is that in fact white Americans are shockingly European to an incredibly high degree for a population with roots on this continent for 400 years
>whiteness in modern America turns out to be not very murky at all. These findings of 0.19 percent black and 0.18 percent American Indian are tiny numbers.

Theyre fucking hilarious lol

>Want to see my ancestry.com?

the evolution of this meme is fascinating. someone should create an index of all the various iterations of the amerimutt. Amerimutt jabbathehuticus, Amerimutt hispanonegricus, negrojudaicus, etc.

Oh shut the fuck up faggot. Have a laugh.