Monster Musume

Happy new year and happy birthday Darling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SBuxgFEcvKg
strawpoll.me/11988395/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For those that haven't seen it (maybe most people have), this is a really cool recent interview with Crab.
Still as shockingly genuine as always.
youtu.be/SBuxgFEcvKg

What's been going on with MonMusu threads lately? They used to be pretty active, now any MonMusu thread is basically dead on arrival. Mods are also deleting any monmusu related posts in the /jp/ monster girl threads, which seems really bizarre.

I think he was joking but he said the series might be cancelled before he gets to the ending

There's a thread on /qa/ talking about Sup Forums generals. There may be some insights gleaned from it, there was a discussion in the middle of it that was mostly specifically about MonMusu threads.
tl;dr, Some element of moderation is trying to crack down on threads that could be interpreted as generals and MonMusu has a pretty bad reputation so several people complain about it as being an example of said generals.
Really the thread there probably explains it a bit better. As for the dead on arrival, I think a bunch of threads in a row getting deleted midway through is frustrating people. I can't speak for /jp/ though.

You can tell how much he really just likes the series and the setting and idea. I completely and utterly believe him when he says 'I honestly haven't even thought about the ending' because he's too busy thinking of what other cool stuff he can put in.

He's an inch too tall. Also, cut it out, that shit is part of the problem highlighted in . Wait for thread to be archiving before posting bantz.

Also, I think that more has to do with how he just wants to keep writing so much even if it drops publication (not like that's happening any time soon) because it interests him so much.

How much bank has Crab made anyway?

Enough for one extra naruto per cup ramen meal for the next month. Mangaka don't make all that much.

Oh

L...livin the dream then h-haha...

He's cheating on Cerea with other big girls

If his top 5 includes Cerea, Tio and Cathyl, there's no getting around it... he's a true fucking patrician

What makes him great is that he draws something for everyone, not just his favorite body type.

He realized horses are disgusting. You can get big boobs without that awful body.

Happy birthday and happy new year
Well, there isn't much to discuss in the threads anymore, aside from shitposting. And because of that mod who keeped deleting the threads (and the actual mod who deletes the thread when the shitpost starts to increase), helped to keep the shit at minimum and to make people realize that there's no need for a 24/7 threads.
I'm actually fine with it

He is a generous god

Don't get me wrong Cathyl and Tio are fucking hot as shit and also hit several of my fetishes but as absolutely gay as it sounds I like Cerea a lot more for her character and personality than anyone else

He honestly is crazy meticulous in how deep he's gone into including different 'tastes' as it were

>draws something for everyone
>papi
>2016

HMMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMMM

Kurusu has to be old enough to drink after this birthday. Do you think that Smith and the MONettes would drag him out to celebrate (on MON's dime of course).

>HAPPY NEW YEAR
>HERE'S A BEST GIRL SURVEY

strawpoll.me/11988395/

Did you miss all the mini-babes in the latest chapter?

>2016

Not anymore

He's a very cool guy
He likes to make his fans happy and to encompass a lot of tastes

Shoulder fairies that you could reorganize their insides with your dick don't count

>There is no way to bar the road against a dullahan—all locks and gates open to them when they approach. They do not appreciate being watched while on their errands, throwing a basin of blood on those who dare to do so (often a mark that they are among the next to die), or even lashing out the watchers' eyes with their whips. They are frightened of gold, and even a single gold pin can drive a dullahan away.

Is that where Crab took the 'social anxiety' thing from, the whole 'dont like being watched' thing?

>mero has more votes than zombina

wtf guys were you stoned?

I like Cerea a lot for her character and personality however I can't wife a horse. Her and Rachne can be my body guards while I'm out on my dates with Miia

>Lala is afraid of gold

I don't get it

>rachne
>body guard

you need bodyguards to protect you from her alone, user

Crab killed off Papi and Suu so he could give his horse waifu more panels.

>tfw no omake where Lala visits not USA for a visit to not Donald Trump's penthouse

Or really any structure that's heavily adorned in gold

what happens if you lock lala in a gold safe?

He gave us several Lesser Devil types, or one fast moving one; Owl-harpies with delightful hooters; entrancing and entranced Moth-girls; latex clad Leeches; and a dude who is winning a Oni - Minotaur tug of war. That's just off the top of my head; there were plenty more.

Both Cerea and Miia would keep Rachne in check. Cerea would handle the more mundane aspects of body guard, keep thugs away and just her presence. Rachne would be the safety net waiting on the shadows in case something serious were to go down.

You fucking are perfectly entitled to your taste and I wish you all the best with Miia!

She probably suffocates

First fuzz post of 2017
I hope you all have a happy new year

Did ya not just read the part about how all doors and barracades unlock to a Dullahan?

Probably. I'm still waiting to see her afraid of gold. Hopefully when it's her mom's arc

What if we drilled air holes

I hate to make head cannon but i want to believe those little fairies are more resilient to accommodate mating with humans. So you could destroy them with your dick but have them be ok after

Kill yourself.

why would lala pass something she's scared of hmm?

Have a happy 2017 user

Nope

It's not a force field. She'd do her disappearing act to get away from it, then make a mental note to ensure that your passage to the afterlife is interesting.

Happy New Year you crazy bastards

How can her head get out of the safe when her body is being raped by Suu back in nipland

can lala actually die? if so then that whole "MC's soul belongs to her" thing gets thrown out the window

Only one way to find out. How do we attempt to kill her?

>tfw no shrine snake on new years

In turn, I would totally like to have Miia as a friend because she seems like she'd be ALOT more chill to hang out with and have fun with if she's both not trying to assault your dick as well as not afraid of you assaulting her significant other's dick.
Would tag along with Cerea on her guard duty for Miia and gossip about ways I can fluster Cerea once we get home.

>Lala afraid of gold
Boy she's gonna have a panic attack once she realizes that a lot of electronics utilize a small amount of gold in their circuitry.

poison her potatoes.

(irish joke)

Oh shit really?
I never would have noticed

>While no-one knows for certain how the Dullahan originated, it is thought that he is the embodiment of the Celtic fertility god, Crom Dubh

Is that right

We could go on a double date. How about tomorrow for breakfast?

I wonder what would happen if you kill Lala's body while her head is detached and vise versa?

Take her head to a Gallagher show. See if she doesn't die.

good question

Long as they have veggie options, sounds fun user. Sincerely have a happy new years night.

First spooder of 2017

But it's been more than half a day into 2017 and the last thread already had Rachnee.

>that face

Why haven't we had the other girls imagining their kids?

Superior fuzz was already posted.

>those tits

i read that picture as Why am I thy Birdie, and saw the picture as Papi

y-you too

cause crab hates rach and the darling bowl winner has already been chosen

>because rach would have like 30 eggs
>suu would be sterile
>not sure about lala
>papi would forget her kids