Why aren't you in Ukraine establishing a revolutionary fascist ethnostate?

Why aren't you in Ukraine establishing a revolutionary fascist ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e-iZUa3POMc
youtube.com/watch?v=iLVJ2uPXIAw
youtube.com/watch?v=AhWQa20Y7YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like a sand nigger

The Super Mario t-shirt is what makes this picture!

Funded by the good ole US of A
Think about this before you shill these cunts

>good taste in ideology AND video games

While Ukraine happily takes US cash in one hand, they happily sell North Korea rocket technology with the other. They play all sides.

nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html

As long as the Black Sun and Runes are flying over European soil, I'd say we have a good chance.

What, you mean like a White ISIS?

These monkeys are too retarded to know they're funding by kikes & neocons. Literal untermenschen

Because they don't need me. They're also more butthurt about ethnic Russians instead of rapefugees for God knows why

pretty much

youtube.com/watch?v=e-iZUa3POMc

B-BUT RUSSIA IS BASED

They are well aware, they are attempting to build a state within a state. Prominent Azov members have risen to government positions, Azov has established youth training camps, and well....I guess we will see. Post-Revolutionary Ukraine is only 3 years old. Anything could happen.

i just like the aesthetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLVJ2uPXIAw

so the slavs are gonna be the nazis of this century afterall, lel

ignore those double 33's nothing happening there

fucking checked!!!

Wtf

meh

let me know when they take the whole country and give the EU the finger

also they have to stop sucking hillarys fat sweaty balls

Wolfsangel on an Azov T-72

Wolfsangel on a 2nd SS Division Panzer

le happy nazi

How can I join a Ukrainian group? Who do we fight? (((Who))) funds us?

>Why aren't you in Ukraine establishing a revolutionary fascist ethnostate?
charity begins at home
my home is the US

I am not sure how you can join but I do know they accept foreign volunteers and you do not need a visa to enter Ukraine.

FIND THIS INFO OUT. I WANT IN

>That "army"
Someone please tell me why Polan and Russia hasn't conquered that yet?

he's a Ukrainian tartar. they take pride in Ukraine due to Russians being supposedly shitty to them or something.

>ethnostate
>Zionist mercs killing slavs
Hmmm, better stop eating those cookies Mer'shart.

The Ukraine is not a real country. It is a turk and mongoloid rape baby created by communists from land that was stolen from Poland, Russia, Hungary and Romania.

Umm sweetie, look at the road wheels it is a T-64.

Thanks user, just booked a flight and will be joining a group.

Ukraine?
What's that?

you know the rules. Time stamped pics or didn't happen

I hear there was a civil war there, must be a different name for Syria.

You probably are right fren.

can't decapitate the Syrian state

I don't understand the Nazi/Uki fascination. Ukrainians used Germany for supplies, they held no actual allegiance to the cause.

they are dumb low iq slavs. their country is one big shithole. all south tel aviv is full with their hookers.

Americans don't want to give up on America yet. Nor do most White Alt-Right people in other countries. Things could still turn around with reasonable political leaders. Also, this doesn't have to be achieved by violence, that is just a last option.

Impressive.

Most of you merchants sold them to westerners when meme union collapsed. I am not surprised.

BING
BING
*1up*
WAHOO

Fuck you, you don't know whatever the fuck it is they speak in Ukraine you larper

Here's what I don't get.
They use NatSoc iconography and seem to be ethnonationalist.
But... they fought against Russian Separatists who, being Russian speaking and ethnically Slav, used their own God-given right to self-determination as a people in order to rejoin their ethnic homeland of Russia. Why would ethnonationalists fight against ethnonationalists?
How do you square that?

bc im not ethnically ukrainian you gay civnat fuck off

SLAVA

>Mount & Blade Warband art

The STATE of Ukrainian Nationalism

they just use it to trigger Russians.

REICHU

Ukraine is Jewish Supremacist utopia ruled by satanic kike cult genociding the native slavic population, that's why.

As an addendum to my previous post,
>Around 10-20% of the unit were Nazis in 2014.[8] At the same time, the regiment's soldiers come from 22 countries and are of various backgrounds, including Christians, Jews, Muslims, Americans, Russians and Arabs.[9]
This is why is off.
I would wager that Azov is being opportunistic in using Ukraine to create a NatSoc global headquarters, from which to promote the ideas elsewhere. It doesn't explain why they would be against separatists...unless they were just using the conflict to gain power in Ukraine and mold Ukraine to their ideological ends.

Why the Muslim beard though?

All payed for by Soros and dressed up in surplus US fatigues...wake the fuck up goy....

Ukraine is a meme country

Crimean tatars are muslim

czeched

They fought the commies in WW2, but didn't want to get in bed with Hitler like, say, Italy did. They wanted their own state eventually.

And now they're fighting the mongoloid Russian hordes.

>45 million of racially aware people keeping the Russian war machine at bay
>meme country

What can we do about this? Ukraine needs to fight for Russia not against them.

> >45 million
Huh, before 2013 it was like 38 mln, now i doubt there are even 22 mln.
Sadly there's nothing we can do.

I don't know, you tell me

Using New York Times as a credible source. What a pleb

Ukraine has a larger military and nuclear power. Before someone put a dirty bomb in Warsaw made from spent fuel rods. I would be mindful of kicking a neighbor while he is struggling. They are after all fighting a war with Russia that Poland will eventually lose.

somewhere around 2009/10, two nork spies was detained for sniffing on missiles

You guys are doing the good fight. Keeping Europe pure.

How are those 20,000 shitskin muslims moving to your country going to work out for ya? Suck the international Jew Soros' dick and pay the toll. Your revolution was a fucking Soros funed farce. Enjoy getting ass-raped like Germany by Muslims. .

kek they are using wardruna actually here

We choked with russian tentacles and jewish

The country is a transit hub. Not a final destination.

It was middle class revolution

That sounds kinda gay but. Please explain.

Isn't the Ukraine they fight for a NATO puppet filled with Jew oligarchs?

We are the NATO. Eventually you will be drafted too if shit goes down.

Here is one of them from here btw, he is also in soldiers of Odin. He was extradited to russia last year I think. For warcrimes down there. He's half rus and half norse.

I don't know the details of what he did over there

>George Soros did this

Huh? I thought it was the cia? Is Soros cia?

Russia is sick with imperialism, and they do imperialist shit, capturing land, putin see him self as tzar or emperor, in last, like, two years he opened two monuments to two russian rullers. Long story short all men can be corrupted by money, power or women. Sorry for bad english

>(((Pro-EU, Pro-US "Nazis" with a Jewish leader)))

No thanks, I know a fake kike front organization when I was see one, and this scheme is about as aggressively Jewish as a New York Deli.

>nato flag

No I completely understand. They have to stop low because in reality Russia is weak. The Russian economy is 1/3rd of Germany now.

So no ones notices the so-called "Ukrainian Nazi" in the center throwing up the Muslim "one finger" ISIS sign?

Holy shit, this group has George Soros kikery written all over it. Hope theyre all dead now.

Probably did stuff that sullied his Norse heritage by working for nigger Russ.

You are in this too lol. Your money paid for this. They are our guys.

>Yes goy! Go fight the Russians! Dont mind if we sneak in a couple hundred thousand Syrian refugees to fuck your wives while you die in the battlefield! You do want to be a part of the EU, RIGHT? Just think of all the fancy plumbing jobs that will be waiting for you in the UK!

They are the busy cleaning my toilet to be into that sort of things

That's a guy from Rusich Company, who are also Nazis but fight for the rebels

Nobody really wants that much of a shitty clay, we just want Lwow and Ruskies already took what they wanted.

You could probably draw the following parallel:
>Ukraine - Ireland
>Russia - Great Britian
Irish Nationalists in that situation, too, fought hard to keep Northern Ireland as part of Ireland even though Northern Ireland had a significant Protestant population derived from English and Scottish settlers (who were therefore not ethnically Irish).

However, the Irish nationalists till fought hard to keep Northern Ireland in tact because (1) they saw it as land that historically belonged to the Irish people, and (2) there were still some ethnically-Irish people living in Northern Ireland.

It's the same situation here. Ukranian Nationalists may feel that the land in question is rightfully Ukrainin, clay and there may still be some ethnic Ukrainians living there even if many or most of the people living there are ethnically Russian.

>fascist ethnostate
youtube.com/watch?v=AhWQa20Y7YU