/biz/ has discovered how to destroy the global banking cartel

/biz/ has discovered how to destroy the global banking cartel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Surprisingly viable. Have a bump

you are gonna have the IRS so far up your ass it'll be awful

It's only taxable if you sell them. I don't think the IRS will last too long if everyone did this.

Can anyone with business background confirm?

Just declare bankruptcy and move out of the country.

oh no no no no

lol, I was in this thread.

I want that bottom reaction image please someone

You'd have to get a debit card that can actually buy a bitcoin without getting maxed out.

Bitcoin is an NSA/CIA scam

What was it like?

They can trace bitcoin fag.

The credit card companies will sue you and a court will force you to hand over your bitcoin password or whatever.

Post proofs

They can't trace Monero though

It's taxable as asset income.

/biz/ is fucking retarded
t. /biz/

They can trace it all shillcoin.

Why would you need business background to confirm this you brainlet? It's obvious what will happen. You rack up credit card debt to buy an untraceable crypto. It can be Bitcoin but Monero would be better for this. You declare bankruptcy and pretend you have no money while your untraceable asset skyrockets as others follow suit.

they have no way of proving that you didnt lose your private key or that it wasnt hacked. alternatively, buy monero, which has strong anonymity guarantees

magical

go to /biz/ archive, ctrl+f text in op you fucking newfag does your mother still wipe your ass too?

explain how they can trace monero, genius

What he said

Just a poor man's Cayman Islands.

they cant, they can try to subpoena shit, but still

anyway you can do it with other stuff than bitcoin, its an old trick

So how to meme this. This is Sup Forums real talent. You need to meme normies into using credit card loans to invest in bitcoin/Monero. But so those sneaky fucks don't find out

They can sue you but how can you pay the debt if you have no money. You can't be put in jail for being poor. The only thing that would stop this is if they make debt a crime again.

just say no and drink poison

wish I thought of this before I maxed out 50 k in cc debt..

it's still going

Pls user. You'd be so fucking rich you could just move to Thailand and live like a king for the rest of your life.

Monero is the way out of taxes.

it being used primarily to buy drugs on the deepweb tells you it's a CIA project

Yes, plz gib

Especially with the influx of normies I to crypto. This is your one chance to be apart of a real changing of power. Make some money

> Launched during financial crisis...

> Bitcoin origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto
Satoshi : 聡, "intelligent, clever, bright"
Nakamoto Name Meaning. Japanese: 'central origin'
> Central Intelligence
In October 2008, Nakamoto published a paper....

Who says intelligence agencies can't meme?

No you don't, you can buy them in increments.

this is tricky because bitcoin isn't money nor is it insurable as an asset so not easy to sell it off to pay creditors

Have someone important back up bitcoins.

bury gold on your backyard, the same

>you can buy a car on credit
>have insurance
>have a buddy of yours steal your car
>sell it
>cash insurance
>buy something out of the books with the money
>bury it
>claim you lost money to illegal gambling, or anything

no law against being a degenerate gamblers

Maybe/biz/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums should team up

Any exchange that you can use to pull BTC out as cash requires your photo ID.

>secretly get rich
>in Bitcoin
Okay, now what? You have to convert the BTC back to fiat in order to actually buy anything... The IRS/other tax agencies will see this and demand you pay taxes. Maybe it would work if you went to Denmark or something but I don't know. How would that even work if you declared bankruptcy first? That would be considered fraud.

Plus you can say you don't have it anymore.

i already thought about this like 2 years ago but i thought it was retarded

i'll never doubt myself again

They own the seed.

D E L E T

That's funny, those are the 3 boards I read.

When you sell it

except coinbase takes your photo ID, and will never let you actually sell your shit. Enjoy your bankruptcy and useless buttcoins.

>You can't be put in jail for being poor

t.bought at 11k
BUY HIGH SELL LOW

what Sup Forums? GAY??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do this and see the gov outlawing crypto fucking it up for good.
Dumb niggers.

S I P B O Y S

Nope. Once its off the exchange you originally purchased it from, its off the grid retard.

>court looks up your credit card bill
>all orders to bitcoin
>hmm I wonder where his assets could be
protip: this shit ends with you in jail

Right answer

Only possible if SHA256 has a backdoor.

>SHA-256 is a member of the SHA-2 cryptographic hash functions designed by the NSA. SHA stands for Secure Hash Algorithm. Cryptographic hash functions are mathematical operations run on digital data; by comparing the computed "hash" (the output from execution of the algorithm) to a known and expected hash value, a person can determine the data's integrity. A one-way hash can be generated from any piece of data, but the data cannot be generated from the hash.

There was actually a darknet market kingpin guy who lived in Thailand like a king, with lambos and a mansion. He killed himself when the feds found him.

No, you watch as pure crypto markets arise that take advantage of all the fiat bankruptees but secretly rich cryptocrats.

Monero is far better for this. Monero is what Bitcoin was supposed to be, a truly anonymous currency.

That said, I still don't see why the IRS woudln't buttfuck you on this. They are the only agency that has the power to basically invert the justice system and make you prove you are innocent if they accuse you of tax avoidance.

Fucked up, but that's reality.

>tfw first sip of the day

You transfer it to your wallet, and you control the seed
I don't have a brainlet pic strong enough for you and your posts

>mfw ill get even richer because doing this will send BTC TO THE MOON

Hahahahahahahahahahahajah.

>You can't be put in jail for being poor.
You can be put in jail for failing to comply with a court order. The court can order you to produce money or assets. They do this all the time for child support because it's a surprisingly effective way to get people to pay.

You can be put in jail for making money and not paying the IRS, but you can't be put in jail if you technically made no money because the it's can't ask you for money if you didn't make any.

don't use cuckbase? plenty of other ways to by coins

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If Sup Forums delivers on this, temples will be built to worship us.

Exactly, except no federal investigation would put that much effort into finding a white collar criminal who defrauded a credit card company.

You'd more than likely be fine.

this.

>Implying you can outlaw nerds from running code on their computer.

This alliance is deadlier than any alliance of nations

You can't hide bitcoins. The block chain is one enormous and everlasting receipt. The IRS would find out that you were the owner of a given wallet and they'd seize your assets. They'd have a court file an injunction and bar you from using any electronic device.
You can't cheap the biggest cartel in the world without getting fucked. They have a monopoly on being cheats.

Same. With the occasional /k/ thrown in for good measure.

how do the russians keep stealing people's bitcoins?

I don't think you understand how SHA works and that there is no possible way it can have a backdoor.

Money laundering would be the answer. Receive cash and don't put it in a bank. Move to the sticks and live a quiet life of memes.

Ive converted BTC into cash plenty of times on Goybase.

The goal though isnt to convert it straight into cash, the goal is to wait for more merchants, particularly for real estate, cars, boats etc to begin accepting BTC, which they already are starting to do.

bitcoin is an effective way to evade taxes. gov needs money to run shit and you are living on their fucking property. pay up or die nigger.

You have no idea. The creator could use almost all of the hashing power to do whatever he wishes and no one would know the difference. You don’t really think all that is being wasted do you?

This is literally like a new type of alliance, a new type of warfare.
5th gen warfare?

We're on to something fucking huge boys

Bitcoin was never supposed to be a fully anonymous currency you brainlet it was supposed to be a decentralized currency that eliminated any Central entity giving it worth and controlling it.

see

why do you need bitcoin? you can literally already do this right now with just cash you fucking imbeciles.

no, its not.

non retarded person unlike the rest of anons here. i can confirm this wont do shit and is utterly retarded considering you can already do this without garbage bitcoin.

>run up credit card bills buying gold
>hide gold

people have been able to do this for literally decades and guess what, no collapse

You can't produce assets you don't have.

To jail you go then.

I wondering something. Did he just stumbled onto why bitcoin is skyrocketing?

I go to /o/ as well on occasion.

No proofs no problem. Monero will save you son

I do pay my taxes and have reported my few crypto trades. Evading taxes isn't bitcoins only use case you retard.

You could say the same thing about gold.

how can they prove you have bitcoins though? "says here you bought some" "yeah but I lost the wallet key"

>The court can order you to produce money or assets
bitcoin is neither

Also, this.

Sure Nakamoto never intended it to be anonymous but the early people assumed it was through raw ignorance of how it worked, and it got it's anonymous reputation from there. Dumbasses still use it to order drugs. Like it or not normies think Bitcoin is magic dark money.

>acquire bitcons on credit
>declare bankruptcy
>crash (((banks)))
>buy massive amounts of drugs with your crypto
>destroy market and price for drugs
>cut off cia/deep state funding

We could destory the Jews and government in one swoop.