Why the fuck should i watch this shit? Really?

Why the fuck should i watch this shit? Really?

Even for shonen standards this is terrible. Fuck, even Naruto had a stronger beginning with better characters.

Thw the fuck do you autists like this so much?

No

don't worry it gets better
then it gets worse
then it gets better
then hiatus

>Thw the fuck do you autists like this so much?

Usually shonen is about some nobody building up over time. HxH is about everything consistently getting worse for everyone. It's like the anti-shonen.

never watched hunter x hunter but that white haired boy looks gay

Don't worry, he is. Also, his brother is a little girl (male).

Watch the video that Super Eyepatch Wolf made, it explains well why this series is so important

>50 minutes video

This is the anime people said to power through the first 100 episodes, then it gets good

Either bait or you haven't watched past the first few episodes yet.
If you can't stand shows that need some build up, by all means drop it. It takes a while, the first few episodes are pretty underwhelming and disappointing but it only really gets better afterwards.

Man i've watched 8 chapters, skipped to the first recap because of how bad the exam was, then tried to watch it but it was still terrible. Then i skipped to chap 27 and its still a piece of shit.

Do i have to watch 100 chaps for it to be good? All i want is some battle shonen to kill time.

>Do i have to watch 100 chaps for it to be good?

You don't HAVE to do shit. Nobody is forcing you, if you don't like it, move on. Don't make everyone else responable for your own time-mismanagement

Fuck off and watch something worth your time then.

shieet

I'll help you out OP, try watching this if you're looking for a shonen to kill time with.

it's overrated shit

Watch World Trigger, it has good battles, is faster and later on it even has Virtual Reality eSports.

I still don't get why people don't like the first part. This is the only work where every part is a masterpiece.

Why do you think this?

Just started getting into hxh. The Zoldyck family sure are messed up. I briefly check the wiki and seems like there isn't much development for Leorio. Somewhat disappointed by that.

Your standards for masterpiece are fucked.

I just was immediately drawn in by the setting and the premise. Every situation felt like it was solved in an interesting way; MCs trying their ways to skip fights knowing their place, puzzles were solved with out of the box thinking, interesting 1vs1 tournament structure. Mostly I liked how it introduced rules at every moment and it showed all the possible hidden exploits. MCs are varied and there is something for every taste in their approach. The villains at start are deranged trolls and make up for good entertainment. Not too much unuseful overdrama.
And that's just for the first part.

Watch Naruto, you will L O V E it

>I just was immediately drawn in by the setting and the premise.
What, you mean "there are monsters in the world and people who fight monsters and they have to take a test"? Is that really what you're talking about right now?