Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MqD_t1oT7do
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149815445/#149818104
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where's the armpit pussy?

the CG

Didn't lick her scar

Silver Link.

Tri-Slash mostly. Kadokawa to a lesser extent.

Once the BD comes out? Nothing.

The fact that they always hid their nipples.

The CG, the characters, the music, the atmosphere, and pretty much everything else besides Sanya and Eila

>What went wrong?
Nothing. It was good.

The quality of the animation and the limits that placed on the direction.

Apart from that it was great. And it was still good regardless.

I still feel cheated out of seeing Nipa's nipas in all their glory though.

Very funny

Your mom swallowed

pic related, bitch ruined the series by not dying

Hikari a cute

No one tickled her armpit

MC.
Director
Silver Link
Brave witches is a mistake. It's nothing but a trash,

>What went wrong?
It felt like they puttered around too much.
SW felt like a roller coaster ride.
BW felt like the Little Sergeant Who Could.

>What went wrong?
No real Rall episode.
The Striker Unit stuck into that one Neuroi not leading into anything.

Otherwise, it was fine to me.

No fun.
No lolis.
No fanservice.

The CG but once the BDs fix that then I'm all good. Already have plans on ordering them even.

>BDs fix that
They won't fix anything.

I'd have believed you if they didn't delay it. But they did. So shit's gucci.

Can't stop me from slippin' down that slope.

At least we have a brave, or overly optimist soul.

Compared to the downers here? At least I can still browse the 2chan threads, the love is still alive and kicking there. Besides, it's only a natural assumption considering they specifically promised that there'd be improvements in the delayed release.

The novelty wore off

Didn't even notice the scar. Went from armpit to lips.

I have a question.

BW took too much time. Everyone got tired of waiting so much no one cared anymore about it.

That was really a thing for the season,though Regalia and Long riders copped it far worse.

youtu.be/MqD_t1oT7do

They're just teasing us now with what we really want.

Not enough Nipa.

Where's Sanya?

what anime is this?

Heavy Object

Generally, I love Anime bath scenes with a girls only bath while the guys are trying to peep. Anime girls have a temper shorter than a 50 years old man working as a teacher for 10 hours per day with a small salary.
As expected, the protagonist will get beaten till his nose bleeds.

>7th episode was always super lewd and insane episode
>BW 7th episode: christmas episode and getting high on shrooms

it didn't have a chance

Lack of lewd on the same levels as Strike Witches.

Not enough best girls Rall or Nao, at least we got lots of Krupi though.

no nibbles.

How many times are you going to ask this before you get it into your thick skull with hundreds of replies about it already made? You have archives too at hand.

This is TVA, not BD's.

You're really naive, you know that? As much I hope for the improvements, they might be really minor changes and the cgi won't be fixed for literally every scene most likely, since the models looked outright bad always.

Oh how wrong you are, given how the threads were on Sup Forums this season. OP was asking about what went wrong with the season, nothing to do with what you said.

Huh, what? Naoe and Nipa got the most screen time after Hikari, Krupi only got one episode and few lines past that. Rall didn't even get her own episode, and lack of lewd has nothing to do with this season being bad as been analyzed previously.

>This is TVA, not BD's.
You're having false hopes here. It's unlikely that the towels they always wore get removed.

Hey, I don't really care if they are removed or not, so I don't really have hopes. I'm just being realist and saying what's usually a tradition with BD's.

>You'll never share a lewd evening in the outdoor bath with your favourite witches

Why must it sting?

>You'll never stop doing posts like those.
It just does.

Yoshika was my highlight

>Yoshika has fans
I'm honestly shocked.

Brave made me appreciate her a bit more

Guess you missed all the threads since her short cameo.

She had her moments.

I expect Eila to at least say hi to her sister before leaving.

Was on the hunt for this a while back. Thanks m8

What would cuddling with Aurora be like?

The worst thing about BW were the threads and the autistic namefag.

When will you kill yourself?

Feels like Tree Bark.

Yeah. Every single thread was mostly discussion about BW's flaws and anime only fags whining because it's not SW3.

Well what did it do right?

Essentially this. I had to watch the show mostly alone. The only thing the threads were good for was saving pictures of best girl Nipa.

Production values and the Karibuchi sisters.

Talking shit about our lord and savior, user?

But that''s wrong, granted it got like that towards the later half. There was still always discussion about the episodes, speculations and such, none of which really mattered since we were overthinking things till we realized it was dumb with this season and all the things were played out safe and predictably.
I still don't get why would you or the other user assume it wouldn't happen that way when the season was bad and people express it. Also this is a BW thread, just like the one yesterday, and the one two days ago and so on. Yet here you are still.

It let me find a new friend I'll never have.

It was Nipa's time to shine.

Isn't this a strike-witches spinoff? How can they have no fanservice?

None of the characters were particularly likeable or fleshed out and none of their interactions were particularly believable.

It did have, just different kind than the ''skin fanservice'' the user spoke of. It did still exist though, just a lot less than previous seasons.

>just different kind than the ''skin fanservice''
Was it yuri fanservice?

Sadly no, hell there was nearly complete lack of that too compared to some teasing from previous seasons.

what were they thinking?

Trude>Perrine>Minna>Shirley>EilaErica>Mio>Lynette>Sanya>Lucchini>Yoshika

Rall>Nao>Krupi>Nipa>Sadako>Rossman>Georgette>Takami>Hikari

POST NAOE HUGGING A PILLOW

>jose last

Easy money from established fans.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/149815445/#149818104

Which JFW would you like to see next?

I want to snuggle Nao and read classical Russian literature together

I forgot Sasha, she would be in between Georgette and Takami.

None, if it's going to be of this quality as the season was.
But if we're talking about manga, then 506th definitely.

What's next ?

Season two for this season or a movie, because sequels are surefire to make even more money in entertainment industry like movies and anime.

SW3

I missed the threads when episode 7 aired.
Was there a royal shitstorm?

Full on spin-off.

About what?

506th please

Storm Witches, time for best and sexiest witch's time to shine next.

Or maybe a Fuso Sea Incident anime movie.

We'll probably be getting a few more OVAs about BW for the meantime. Maybe in two years time a new squadron will get some limelight.

That it wasn't an ecchi episode.

Yes. This is good.

501st again. At least there's already a template to go by with them, which makes it harder to fuck up.

They can fuck up easily especially with this CG studio. And isn't 501's story over?

Fuck it just go do them by order. I want to see them all animated.

Oh, well some few whined about it in the episode thread, mostly people were really happy that Eila and Sanya got a cameo at last since they didn't get their OVA4. (Which they now are getting this summer or so.)

Well, Eilanya OVA is set for this spring/summer. But yeah, even after that there should be new season for 502nd or a movie in two years time before they do anything else, because producers don't scrap projects like this that fast for new things since the anime industry runs off of merchandise and sponsor ships. Anyone trying to say otherwise is just being dumb or just wishing for something that won't happen even in their wildest dreams and don't understand the industry.

Seeing Keiko would also be nice, incredibly nice. Marseille is an incredibly lucky girl to have her and Raisa.

Yes, 501st story is over as far the director is concerned by saying Miyafuji's and Mio's Fuso arc was finished by the movie years ago, still wouldn't stop them from doing a final season or movie with the war's end. But who am I kidding on that, the war will never be shown finished for real.

Yes would be nice to see all of them together in action.

Man this fanbase loved to bitch a lot.

I wonder if Mami will be as crazy as she appears in the LN? She seems pretty obsessed with Raisa.

No USA witch.