He doesn't invest in Bitcoin

>he doesn't invest in Bitcoin
>he hasn't realized that cryptocurrency is the way to free ourselves from Jewish financial control
Reminder that nocoiners will be serfs once Bitcoin replaces Jewish fiat. It's still early to get in. 160b market cap is nothing. This is going to at least a couple trillion, easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/186438/neo-nazi-wealth-is-rapidly-growing-why-bitcoin#.9EVVrzUEY
hooktube.com/watch?v=b8iinMUAp44
youtube.com/watch?v=yY86vH7z9qA
moriatoken.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spent 90% of mine yesterday

Nice, OP. Now how do you plan on cashing out?

But I’ll buy back in when it’s below 3k again

You are an idiot...

It still hasen't dropped.

Bitcoin is also a fiat currency though since it has no physical commodity backing.

It will. And when it does I’ll buy more.

>fiat is shit
>look how much my crypto is worth in fiat
wut

wheres your litecoin

fuck off .... post a wallet not fucking blockfolio where you can type in whatever you want ...I bet your mom washes your shit stained jockeys while you jerk off into your snuggie ... bitch made boy

That's never going to happen. Bitcoin is fucking global now and normie and institutional money hasn't even got in yet. This shit is going into the trillions in terms of marketcap. Easily.

I got in early at 6 cents per 1 bitcoin. Now 1 bitcoin is about 10k. I'm now a multi billionaire. Kek.

BITCOIN IS FOR NAZIS GO AWAY

mic.com/articles/186438/neo-nazi-wealth-is-rapidly-growing-why-bitcoin#.9EVVrzUEY

i have 20,000 btc in my blockfolio ;)

It will happen by February. And I’ll buy in and make a killing again. Still holding eth and bitcoin cash though

I have bitcoin. Was about to invest in ethereum but have seen beef from alt right. Vilitek is pro cheese pizza and autisitc and Weev warned against Ethereum. But it seems fine to me. I see u have monero?

He thinks having 1.7m in crypto is something lmao. This cost me two months worth of my paycheck in December 2012. HODLers get rewarded, weak hands get fucked.

An australian millionaire who would have thunk it

Except the compurters mineing bitcoin?

i have zero bitcoins/crypto.

where and how do i begin

LOL MY CRYPTOCURRENCY WILL SURE MAKE ME RICH ONCE WE BREAK DOWN THE ESTABLISHMENT XDDD
>XDDD
ANARCHY WOOO!!!

God damn you kids are retarded.
Take your shilling somewhere else. We would never after finally getting rid of The Juden, replace with a new Juden.

WITHOUT FIAT YOUR IMAGINARY MONEY IS WORTHLESS

Coinbase

Coinbase.com is a good place to start. You’ll want to be holding your own wallet files eventually though. Bitcoins culture is so toxic that it will eventually go to zero and some fork of it will carry all its value.

Spare me some bitcoin user. I lost my job recently and have been struggling. Had to sell my bitcoins right before the recent surge just to get by.

1GGKoQMcUZN9oUAo6caRF56qupXaTdna3W

you should have gotten in in 2010 when it was 6 cents. I now own my own island and private jet.

Isnt this just all hyptothetical money that you cant cash out?

Jews have higher IQ than us simple goys. There is no way to free ourselves from their financial control. Jews are just too damn smart. I guess we just have to get a job.

Might get me some litecoin soon as well because normies are gonna be pouring their money into that, I've already two friends talk to me about buying litecoin. Monero is going to take over the deep web (it already is) and the criminals are already using it to launder money.. wait till the drug cartels start using it. Monero will go $500-$1000+ easily. I'd say by June 2018. Monero is a sweet fucking hold much recommended

Plenty Of people are willing to pay cash for bitcoin or accept it for purchases

DO YOU HAVE A SISTER TO BORROW?

I have finally been paid. If the price is right I may be able to do small buys and then just wait a bit.

Thinking about investing my tax return into it. Usually get $5K, even if I could hold onto it and hit $100K I would be happy.

Lol who said I can't cash out? I can, it's just that I don't want to cash out. I've been holding since 2012 and I've been heavily rewarded for it.

you're an idiot. You can even buy ferraris with bitcoin. Buy anything physical with bitcoin and there you go. You now have real physical assets. Well, keep on flipping burgers. Well, I know you're not flipping burgers but bitcoin made me an asshole. :P

i was jealous there for a second but then i noticed you still have monero so you just put in fake holdings.

Liar. If you sold your coins you should have waited as a homeless cunt and then cashed out now

At this point it is just an investment not a currency. It will fall they dont make it as usable as fiat currency.

Bitcoin is imaginary

there will be a point when it drops and totally collapses... most bitcoin millionaires will be instant homeless people with bitcoin worth 100 bucks and a dick in their hand.

Alright. Go buy a ferrari or anything with bitcoin. I’ll wait

great insight user
kind of like a dollar or any other fiat currency? You can change your bitcoins into whatever currency you'd like with relatively high reliability. Crypto-markets like MX-wtf get shut down sometimes which disables peoples means of cashing in/out but transactions never become impossible.q

You think computers wasting electricity is backing the currency?

It's just a drain on the economy.

okay
hooktube.com/watch?v=b8iinMUAp44

You still buy Bitcoin with American dollars retard

learn how to invest noob
youtube.com/watch?v=yY86vH7z9qA

give me 10 bit-coin and i'll do it for you instantly.
This crypto currency might no have any intrinsic value but neither does any currency used.

Doesn't work that way when you have mouths to feed and rent to pay.

for your country it may be different. here you'd see prolly 500k minimum of that

Ok serious request. I just got let go from Amazon as a driver (after a year and a half with a perfect delivery record) because some fucking niggers (literally or in spirit) followed me for several stops and stole a bunch of packages.

I got terminated a couple days ago, and amazon support doesnt give a fuck about anything I have to say. I'm in dire straights as I recently spent several thousand restoring the vehicle I used for work to like new condition JUST BECAUSE IT WAS SO GREAT FOR DELIVERIES. Im running on fumes and credit right now. So I'm going to shamelessly beg you for anything you might be willing to part with....

1HoojNVnwKtKzfrJzkf49t7yPAB2FsZjkS

KYS 3rd world larping faggot.

The US dollar is at least backed by our military.

Lol that is not how it works. Fiat money is recognized by governments while btc is not. Btc is literally a ponzi propped up on hopes and delusions

>Tfw several hundred dollars richer and that's just from "investing" some play money last week
Feelsgoodman, hoping Litecoin takes off

Beliving in magic coin. Yeah sure just invest in this amazing deal, you sure will make all the profits, money making has never been so easy. Order now and get a fucking SWIWEL SWEEPER

whats a good aussie site to buy bitcoin?

You can't enforce value at gun point.

Why does this guy show up in every bitcoin thread asking for gibs?

You can transfer wealth at an exchange at any moment. How fucking detached are you from the cryptocurrency world?

be kind kind sir and share some of your wealth or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.. 19ee3osPZYw5EjNpm9QddWWV4zm1tFasoN

I'm planning to invest in BC for a house fund. Wife and I have been raising our son in a 2 bedroom apartment in Philthadelphia ans i want to move him out where its white snd safe. Anyone willing to contribute anything would be appreciated.

1Fg5BaeGxNoMERfkiULYqSYLU75Suzebxn

And is subject to its monetary and fiscal policy manipulation. Up until bitcoin you had to have a military to back a currency. Crypto provides similar protection without the inflation

My next door neighbors have 3 girls over (4girls +1 male who rents) how do I join their party? I don't think they're even drinking.

Bro litecoin is going to skyrocket soon. Normies think Litecoin is basically the next best thing. Instead of buying 0.1 BTC they can buy 10 LTC which to them is a better deal

Because it’s a bot and probably earns a few hundred a month

BTC-markets

Why are you asking this. Like i care. Figure it out yourself

thanks. I hear about this one on the whirlpool forums.

I don't know, you started talking about swiffel sweepers i thought maybe you understood girls.
problem is lite-coin doesn't have any security measures above bitcoin. Etherum at least provides a more anonymous trading log compared to bitcoin.

Fuck kikes

I understand all that but I'm just saying it's a good buy because normies will flood into it

I already have enough in crypto to put a substantial down payment on a house, but I'm going to keep hustling and increasing my holdings. I plan on eventually investing in real estate, but I'm going to do it through my fiat savings first.

You guys need to stop wasting your life here and start working toward tangible goals.

What i have understood Monero is the go to if you want anonymity

alright retards, I'll give you some valuable investment inside information for free. If you want to become an investor know you will be scammed. Getting scammed is good cos it will develop your bullshit detector. Investing is basically like anything in life, it will first seem hard and scary and you will fail but the more often you do it the better you get. This is really shit advice cos you could have figured this out by yourself. At some point you get really good at figuring out patterns, you start to develop the "shining". You can feel where the market is going. It's kind of like a collective consciousness. If you want to be risky know what you are doing. Know the company you're about to invest in inside out, research inside information, connect the dots, use your brain. Well, this should get you started. Approach your first investment like this "I will lose this money"... cos most likely you will cos you don't know what you're doing. Then get to work. Analyze why did you lose this money. Hint, there's people out there doing this professionally for the last 60 years. Like Warren Buffet. You're just on day 1. Of course you're going to lose money. Don't let this discourage you. Keep in mind... you can't take the money with you when you die anyway... nor the debt. Kek. Happy investing and as always... don't go too crazy always have a safe net you can fall back to. If you don't have at least 10k in savings that you will never touch, don't even start investing. You didn't even learn how to save money.

I've never asked for Bitcoin in my life.

That's what I am thinking, and someone is gonna walk away with everyone's cash.

I am so fucking tired of this bullshit. people kept telling me to get on the monero train months ago and now it's already 186. I'm too much of a fucking brainlet to understand cryptocurrency. fuck coiners.

When it was 80 set a estimate that in the next 6 months it will go up to ~500. We shall see.

help a goy out

1PxC344Mi21h8uvAvJX2trxrqVuiAJeDP5

yep, that's why you have to spend some of your bitcoin and invest in physical assets that will basically convert bitcoin into real physical value. Everyone who's just sitting on their bitcoin digital numbers is just waiting for a rude awakening or simply greedy.

>tfw I only help smart goys

>tfw bought 20 bitcoins with the 4grand you got for selling your car
>now I have $200 000 dollars

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

I COULDN'T IMAGINE BEING A NO COINER RIGHT NOW

ONCE
IN
A
LIFE
TIME

Plz send help

reminder that /biz/ has nothing but pajeets posting in there begging for free bitcouns

reminder that they make these threads in their own delusions as they fear they wont get to cash out in this pyramid sceme

If I only have about 10g, what's my smartest investment move? How do I sell my coins?

address?

>investing in something that is obviously going to pop

I laugh at all the idiots who will lose 90% of their value by thinking it would keep going up forever.

Dont buy coins.

Not really. Iam just very tired and somehow thought that was funny.

>Tfw not a larping faggot and actually got in at $.06 and bought $100 worth.
My mom threw away that hard drive so she could get me a new computer my first summer of college. Feels fucking bad man

It was funny.

Well, I can tell you it will definitely go up to 100k.
Screenshot this comment and frame it. Put it on your wall :D

>16 mil to go digging in a landfill

Poorfag here. Only make about 35k a year, but I'm getting my portfolio rolling, OP. Started with just $500 back in the end of September.

why not?

Any thoughts on the Moria ICO?

moriatoken.io/

Jesus fucking Christ. You poor bastard

There are more reasonable investments than coin. I just dont trust them to keep going up unless they will be made a proper currency. Just seems too risky. Coiners will obviously disagree

Wouldn't the new tax laws that could pass tonight make it more advantageous to invest in the US (particularly land.) thus leading to rapid inflation as everyone moves their money over to the states?