Atheists ACTUALLY believe this

>atheists ACTUALLY believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not pictured: 1,000,000,000 steps

Blacks eat squirrels?

Atheism isn't a belief, it's a non belief, in god.

No you idiot, the black nothing turned into matter first. And the matter turned into life. It's not one magic step, it's two! Get it right!

Who created God? Who created the creator of God? Who created the creator of the creator of God?

No God could have made anything this Kawaii and then decide, "I'll surround it with Russians!"

So, do you believe that God came to existence out of nowhere or did he always exist eternally?

If you do, why is it much far off to believe that the universe came to existence out of nowhere or it always existed.

>god was created
lol

That's a belief.

The scientific view would be "I don't know", because you don't.

>No you idiot, the black nothing turned into matter first. And the matter turned into life. It's not one magic step, it's two! Get it right!

It is exact what represents, you stupid amerimutt.

Our universe is the resultant explosion of two opposing hyperdimensional planes colliding

I've thought about it a lot and somewhere along the line there has to be a "brute fact" about the universe, meaning something just is, has been, and always will be. So for me that fact is equally likely God as it is anything else. Reality is just too crazy to know for sure

Michigan hunter here. Every year, my group goes to Beaver Island a few days before Opening Day and we plink a few squirrels with our 10/22s and make squirrel burritos the night before Opening.

Other than having to cook the meat until it's jerky, they's good eating.

I'm kind of White (Finnish). My hunting party includes a chink doctor, a Ukrainian paramedic, and two ex-Marines along with a Diego pharmacist.

God isn't made out of matter unlike the universe you schlubs

Did you know in certain arenas of microchemistry, you can literally pull electrons out of nothingness.

But it's only for like impossibly small amounts of time.

The laws of the physics start breaking down at a certain scale.

because this obviously makes so much more sense amirite

repent

God's beyond human comprehension.

You can't comprehend something without a beginning or an end.

a lack of belief due to insufficient evidence isn't a belief.

you don't even know what you're talking about

yooper detected

God isn't bound by the laws of nature, as he is above our natural laws, and therefore doesn't need to be created, silly fedora

Prove there was ever a "nothing." The big bang theory doesn't necessarily imply "nothing" came beforehand.

The big bang theory was created by a Catholic monk (Lemaitre) who knew what was up

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck i think i actually got aspergers bless you OP

It sounds more sensational than the reality, and pop science always does.

But I'm talking like particle accelerator level shit.

Ja. I live Under the Bridge now working medical in Traverse City with da trolls. Fucking hate the Fudgies in the Summer.

Also, fuck Petoskey.

>because this makes more sense
It actually does scientifically make more sense to imply an origin rather than say something came from nothing. Seriously. Most atheist scientist concede that fact; however, they're still atheists.

"God" is the ultimate simpleton explanation.
It takes on many forms. One native american tribe said humans were created by a giant eagle. Another one said a fucking beetle made the land.

The idea "I don't know where it came from. Some ONE must have made it" Is a primitive one.

>if it doesn't fit my worldview it's primitive and a simpleton explanation
wow i dont believe in god anymore

>take black hole
>take matter-antimatter spontaneous generation
>let it occur at the schwarzschild radius
>antimatter falls into black hole
>matter does not
>you generated matter from nothing
do you even have the slightest fucking clue about modern physics or do you still read your jewish storybook as fact?

Primitive yet evolution deemed it necessary for us to seek out a higher being.

>god makes scientific sense
>something that has no evidence makes sense according to an evidence based methodology
christfags everyone

Also your gif is a fallacy. Science does not say squirrels came from nothing. That's what religiontards believe. Now if it shows dna mutations causes organisms to evolve. That's what saience says

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment

You're right. Keep believing in your giant eagle creator. That's makes complete sense.

Wow, you're quite a slow one are you? The gif isn't saying "squirrels came from nothing". Try rewatching it before taking out your teenage edge on here, mr "saience" guy

>implying God has to operate on a level we can understand in order to exist

at the end of the day the universe makes no sense, whether you think a god exists or that it just spawned out of nowhere

theist logic is black --> god --> squirrel
Why make the extra step? we have 0 evidence for a god but still you cling on to it, its childish.

Even "giant eagle creators" makes more sense than "god doesn't exist, the universe popped out of nothingness", but go cry some more fedoraboy

I'm gonna bang two rock together until it creates a central nervous system.
This is what atheists think is possible.

It's saying squirrels came from a human like creator utilizing his intelligent design?

I don't think science believes that either.

God entered the world as Jesus to be crucified for the forgiveness of your sins, as was recorded in the Bible. Go to church with your parents young one, people not going to church is why sweden is what it is today

>structure cannot be created from chaos
>uses perfectly metal coated things
>metal used to be a gas (high entropy)
>metal is now a thing crystalline layer (low entropy)
christcucks think this somehow violates the second law of thermodynamics

And on the sixth day, man created god, the greatest shitpost of all time.

not even close to being funny

Nobody "knows" what created the universe. But to say "anything we don't know is caused by god" is historically false reasoning.

Science doesn't claim to know everything. It only knows things it has evidence of and proposes ideas for things it has no evidence of.

Do you even understand the reasoning behind the big bang? Or do you think some guy pulled it out his ass one day and scientists decided to run with it for no apparent reason? Does that sound like something evidence minded people would do?

No one alive can tell you how or why the universe was started. Big bang theory only models what happens immediately afterwards. Just because I don't know, doesn't mean I will make shit up about muh god doing shit.
saged btw

replace god with matter and see how this argument doesn't do anything for you

I see you're using half baked theories and taking them as proven fact. Nice try. The only absolute origin we could currently comprehend would have to transcend space and time. I personally believe in God but I'm not making that argument here. Just saying there is no scientist that can theorize any explanation for the existence of matter without someone saying, in your example, "what created the black hole?"

Currently, there's 7.563 BILLION people on the planet. The statistical error puts that at a PoE at over 22 million. That's 4 Finlands.

We have -4 evidence instances of Finland existing. You need to prove you exist 4 times to even get Null.

It's childish to believe Finland is real.

The fact that people actually fall for this obvious bait is insane

Shouldn't you be fighting off spiders right now

Maybe I'm just tired, but you seem to be talking right out of your ass to appear smarter than you really are, and you got the confidence to do so from watching a minutephysics video on youtube

Its a joke about the "randomness" argument. Only newfags would get butthurt over it.

>the big bang created matter
>matter clumps due to gravity
>matter exceeding its schwarzschild radius at enough density collapse into black holes or neutron stars
this is very much observable fact

if you want to argue where the original energy came from that allowed for the big bang, be my guest to elaborate.
For any scientific intent time did not exist before matter, therefore we will never be able to tell.

Argueing for the existance for some homoid skyfairy that transcends our physical world is probably one of the weakest fanfictions out there.

>people still believing in a stone age cult and its explanations for the universe in 2017

That wasn't random at all though. And the emergence of amino acids aren't random either. The only thing that's random are dna mutation. Which requires very structured not random dna structures to occur within

it's an eternal deterministic cycle of expansion and collapse, poos were right

That was a true experiment.

isn't that exactly your point? Life couldn't possibly have risen from the chaos that was prehistoric earth?

Sorry to tell you but entropy can be reduced by energy (eg heat from the sun) in closed systems (eg the earth).

We do this every day in chemistry and physics.

except we have proof of Finland existing, but thanks for proving my point about you being childish.

>as was recorded in the Bible.
i dont take your story book as seriously as you do.

jesus was a con-man whose mother had to explain away her infidelity by claiming divine intervention. nothing to worship here

How nice that you don't have to hold yourself to the same standards in logic as those you say are wrong, huh?

absolutely mathematic

True AF, but most importantly, jesus was a nigger, and i bow down to no nigger

>God entered the world as Jesus
Proof?

but what is the first step? checkmate anus

it's already there
>step 1: insert blackness

Science doesn't "know" anything. Science is merely our best theories to explain an observed phenomena. A scientific theory that explains observations can be replaced by a better one. No scientific theory claims to "know" something for sure.

I'm not a physicist, but that's not the point. I don't think you understand the implications of the universe having a beginning. I know that the big bang theory was started by Georges Lemaitre, a catholic priest, who believed God to be behind the big bang. Because the concept of time itself does not make sense before the big bang, it makes the most sense for there to be a creator behind it.

Believe it or not, science is not the only worthy field of study.

>a brown jew
>the literal king of jews
>born to a cheating whore of a mother
>and a cuck of a father that accepts "god did it"

how do christians even choose this board? Your symbolisms stand for literally everything this board doesn't

>Science doesn't "know" anything
>science is not the only worthy field of study.
Descartes pls

That's the point. So where do you get off saying he's wrong (and will burn in hell for it) if you don't even want to follow the same logic. I absolutely think all should have the right to believe in whatever they want as long as it's not a problem for the rest of society. You on the other hand don't.

I have a book, made in 1921, that is titled "Suomalainen Virsikirja" that came from a place called "Rovaniemi", does that prove anything? No.

The earth isn't a closed system
The difference of entropy of two different states of a reaction (before and after the reaction happens) can be reduced, but this has to be compensated by another reaction which increases entropy, according to the second law of thermodynamics

Is it because you are enlightened by your own intelligence?

No, it's a religion. A religion that consists of the hilarious conundrum that while science has said, REPEATEDLY, that something can't come from nothing, this universe did come from nothing because we can't prove otherwise...

I have never heard of a more fucked up religion, and I have actually read the Bible.

Did that go right over your middle schooler head? Try reading it again slowly and you'll understand.

>atheism is the belief that science says stuff
0/10 you're retarded.

>alexander the great conquered persia
Proof?

>you exist and are not a bot that is trying to troll me
Proof?

did i say it did? y u so randum?

when everything else fails, le fedora meme.
you just admitted you lost, my work is done here.

Thomas Paine's Age of Reason destroys Abrahamism BTW.

Atheists are garbage also, due to being lazy. Heisenberg was right. Christfaggots miss the truth. Atheists are too lazy to find the truth.

Atheism is a meme worldview to be fair, most of its adherents seem to be edgy teenagers rebelling from their parents

I didn't make the claim, do you understand atheism yet?

The Big Bang theory does not start at 0 matter. It starts at infinite matter compared to the amount of space containing the matter.
>the energy starting the BB
idk... I've heard recently dark matter may have actually pulled everything apart like a vacuum opposed to an explosion. It's still technically an explosion but I think it was a better fit for their calculation.
>sky fairy
I don't know what God is or looks like. I just know it's harder for me to believe in God than to not believe in God. I find your argument to be the easy route. It's far more difficult to accept our insignificance than to accept our randomness. We evolved to consciously observe our world. Why was God part of our evolution? It serves 0 purpose. Animals don't need a God. They can fuck and kill whatever they want and still survive without remorse. But it's different for us and "randomness" doesn't explain Earth, let alone animals, let alone a fucking conscious brain!

And christianism adheres to sheeple that are so scared of being seen as "edgy" that they bow down to a jew nigger

I'm not sure you understood what I was trying to tell you, maybe you need to think about it some more

In the meantime, tell me, do you think that Jesus existed?

Don't you have homework to do or something?

That meme is gold desu, ty.

> "There's no way the universe just always existed you moron! It had to have been created by Magic Sky Daddy! God you're dumb!"

Then where did "God" come from? Why does adding a massive layer of complexity to the equation (from "it just exists" to "it exists and it's magic and it's sentient and omnisicient") make it more plausible?

God is the creator of the universe. God is outside the universe and is eternal and always has been and will always be. God is not the God(s) of any of the major religions.

>)
In the beginning there was nothing ... And then it exploded!

I can play the ad hominem game too, crypto-muslim

>>atheists ACTUALLY believe this

Technically, so do all religions.

Check out the fucking redneck here!

I highly doubt that was supposed to be the point. Anyway cumskin just remember that faith has no need for logic as there is no proving or disproving God.
And good luck defining the criteria for whether or not a belief has led to a negative societal impact.

im an athiest and i dont believe that
stfu