imgur.com/a/oZO9Z
>Random Nov20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>S Syria Dec1
imgur.com/a/gQemX
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 2
>Israel launches 7 missiles at alleged Iranian base in West Damascus, Sy Air Defense intercepts 4. SAA ammo depot is destroyed.
>SAA begins moving troops from DeZ to Hama, heading to Ma’an front, primary objective to cap Abu Dali, move to cap Abu Dhuhour Military Airport after
>Tiger Forces make final preparations to clear IS from DeZ governate, set up just south of Al-Asharah
>Sy chopper was downed by AA missile over W Ghouta region of Damas, Sy blames Israel
>SAA Republican Guard kills HTS commander “Abu Amnah”, after ambushing him and several of his associates along the Hama-Aleppo axis
>SDF announces new campaign in DeZ that will target IS' last positions along E bank of the Euphrates
>Iranian FM; main aim of the US government was “to remove Iran from Syria” and “that’s where they fail, because we are in the region”
>Sy government negotiator quits Geneva talks, says may not return, blaming opposition’s rejection of any role for Assad in transition
>Kurd authorities held local elections in N Sy, pushing ahead with autonomy plans opposed by Damas/Sy
>IS seize new Afghan foothold after luring Taliban defectors in w districts of Jawzjan province, set up a bomb making school for 300 children

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

mercury.postlight.com/amp?url=https://www.newsdeeply.com/syria/articles/2017/11/30/a-war-within-a-war-chechnyas-expanding-role-in-syria?
youtube.com/watch?v=DjtgIMwkttI
youtube.com/watch?v=ViMPE2R5V10
youtube.com/watch?v=3WvV3KLUYZE
youtube.com/watch?v=6vSjrAsn1Io
youtube.com/channel/UCdPzkE2pMx_TJ4dM94ZwkiA
youtube.com/watch?v=mRoJt_LMQ5A
youtube.com/watch?v=kP8nqre54FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gUyla4Y4b9c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKivH7hVZYc
technologyreview.com/s/528991/an-explanation-of-the-evidence-of-weaknesses-in-the-iron-dome-defense-system/
youtube.com/watch?v=2R00khn4oJA
youtube.com/watch?v=sWldPCrHKaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be ASS-SADist
>claim to have singlehandedly defeated isis after it crumbles down thanks to american, kurdish and russian efforts
>proceed to lose half of your """elite""" forces to isis

for Hezbollah

also
>late night edition
>it's morning in syria

>"""Syrian Rebels""" Shoot Down Army Helicopter Near Israel Border
>Two Soldiers Killed in the Attack

Nth for
>tfw unfit for service
>tfw will never fight for glorious SAA

AL MAWT LI AMRIKA
AL MAWT LI ISRAEL
AL LA3NA 3ALA AL YAHUD
AL NASR LIL ISLAM

DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO ISRAEL

CURSE ON THE JEWS

GLORY TO ISLAM

But it's nighttime in burgerstan. Checkmate roach.

>A War Within a War: Chechnya’s Expanding Role in Syria

mercury.postlight.com/amp?url=https://www.newsdeeply.com/syria/articles/2017/11/30/a-war-within-a-war-chechnyas-expanding-role-in-syria?

does the subject of the thread say "amerimuttistan general", brainlet?

uh, guys. Is there a happening right now?

Call it 'Baker's Privilege'
No happening. Go to bed.

you shouldn't shitpost so early in the morning, turk. it's not good for your health

Nah, happened a few hours ago. Now is nothing.

should I be worried tho? Greater Israel isn't happening just yet?

>IPA
spotted the bugmutt

>amerifat
>talking about health
kek

Nah, you can calm down. Nothing is happening yet.

Not my picture, I hate IPA's. Pic related is superior.

>kek
and yet you wear a shirt with the US flag ?
nice selfie either way :)

Makes me miss Ottoman When? He was at least informational and posted some cool Ottoman music.

ye good music is always needed
even if it just makes me drink more tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=DjtgIMwkttI

How about this then?
youtube.com/watch?v=ViMPE2R5V10

This is how I know you weren't around for Onur's time. He wasn't informational unless you counted pictures of dead kurds and airsofters larping as Turkish soldiers informative. Still rather have Onur than the boomers that visit this thread.

>calm down
Okay, thanks bros.

I do have to say Israel and Syria going to war would make for some FANTASTIC debates and divide between our politicians and the people. The vast majority of people won't want to go to war but the politicians have to protect (((our greatest ally))) now don't they. Would be perfect right now with mid term elections coming up

>tfw will never serve
cheers
youtube.com/watch?v=3WvV3KLUYZE

Isn't it funny how we miss things/people once they're gone?

Sorry to lump on your depression like that, but it was also kinda funny, like watching a friend get bit in the ass by a dog.

it's fine
gotta deal with it either way and this way i at least amuse you
youtube.com/watch?v=6vSjrAsn1Io

Nah, I was, and you're right, he was basically a voracious shitposter, but at least for 1-3 threads I asked him some stuff he WAS informational for me (in between dead kurd posting yes), at least in those few threads. Basically a worthless shitposter unless you had an interest in the Ottomans, which I did. You're right though, I wish he was here rather than election refugees.

>tfw speakers are broke and I can't enjoy those songs and the one I posted was from before speakers were kill

>Drinking and listening to SAA music

My man. Reminder that kiketube deleted Ali Barakats channel, here is the new one.

youtube.com/channel/UCdPzkE2pMx_TJ4dM94ZwkiA

>its another cuckssad gets btfo by Israel and there's nothing he can do about it episode

>late night

Where'd doc go?
This was the first game I've seen where Australia didn't get shoah'd in the first 2 rounds

youtube.com/watch?v=mRoJt_LMQ5A
RIP
don't worry tho it's just some laid-back russian songs

>youtube.com/channel/UCdPzkE2pMx_TJ4dM94ZwkiA
thanks senpai

Wow. How could an austrian find this song? This is cossacks traditional song, i remember my father sing to me when i was a child.

>How could an austrian find this song?
grandparents always played Rebroff on trips which lead me down the russian music path

youtube.com/watch?v=kP8nqre54FQ

Good evening my dudes. Does anyone have that Spurdo comic where the U.S fighter jet comes in and they're all like "biji biji brave gurd warrior winz again :D:D:D"

Is that Londonistan in the background?

America is most relevant anyway, why doesn’t everyone just use our time?

can we expect any more missile attacks or did i miss the show?

>sees the unmistakable Big Ben in the background
HAHAHAHHAHAHA HOLY SHIT, LONDON IS SO ISLAMIC MEMRIS ARE PRODUCED FROM THERE WTF

>no stubby holders
Now that's a real war crime

You missed the show. Israel generally doesn't do double-taps.

There's a cool breeze coming off the North Pacific this evening, and zero Hezbollah missiles in the forecast. Feels good.

>151696640
>America
>relevant
Good b8 m4+4

>tfw drink beer down too quick to warrant one

alright getting too wasted
one bottle of whiskey is enough
>tfw still not part of the SAA
>tfw no gf
>tfw sad shlicks
youtube.com/watch?v=gUyla4Y4b9c
ofc it is

Aren't your women getting BLACKED after believing your own propaganda?

>tfw still not part of the SAA

Herkommen bruder.

>When living in a no gunz no Funz nightmare state so i dont get this meme

guessing here but i can't imagine it's a good idea to limpwrist anything with a lot of recoil
money is on soyboi getting the gun in his face

>tfw you just realized the Iron Dome of Israel got Iron Domed

If you limpwrist a 1911 (or most guns that shoot a .45), it's going to hurt. I shot one for the first time the other day and even with a firm grip, it's recoil caught me off guard.

Manlet confirmed

It didn't fly back and hit me in the face, and I shot every round after that dead on target. Went well enough in my book

Awesome job, manlet!

Does the iron dome even exist or do they just set off a firework every now and then and claim they shot down an improvised terrorist rocket?

Hey now, 6'1 isn't a manlet friend

good "night" guys
May Assad crush his enemies
>tfw not Asma's secret lover

No, it's not. I'm the real manlet. I just call others manlet to make myself feel better.

Good "night" Erika.

So what's the scoop on the Kike attack? What provoked it? Anything? Kikes being kikes?

There there buddy.

Very expensive firework show paid for by the US taxpayer. A few Israeli families got killed by rockets because they were sitting outside watching the Iron Dome "interceptions."

Good "night" fraulein.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKivH7hVZYc

Fair enough.
True.

I'm just skeptical it even exists because shooting down a small improvised rocket with no warning is orders of magnitude more difficult than what the s300/400 does. Close to impossible

I'm out for the morning (just turned 12AM here in Burgerstan). Good morning /sg/.

goodnight (colorado time here)

It is possible to provide short range defense like that (Pantsir and C-RAM are combat proven examples), but I recently found an old article by Postol (same expert who disproved that Assad was responsible for the 2013 and 2017 gas attacks) where he called the success of the Iron Dome system questionable.

If you want to read it:
>technologyreview.com/s/528991/an-explanation-of-the-evidence-of-weaknesses-in-the-iron-dome-defense-system/

Things are not looking good for the SAA :/

youtube.com/watch?v=2R00khn4oJA

@1:19

dat ass

I only listen to real music

youtube.com/watch?v=sWldPCrHKaA

duh mik

>"He's on /sg/ on a friday night!"

AKSHUALLY it's 1 AM on a Saturday morning.

I was at a bonfire/going away party for a friend who is going to basic training. I got a tad too buzzed and told him he shouldn't go to die for Israel.

I have no life other than /sg/

You are a good friend.

Maybe trump will pull through for us and stop the Israeli proxy state madness.

Don't get your hopes up. Luckily my friend said he's just going to be on supply planes or something like that and I shouldn't worry.

Please stay on topic.

honestly I just don't know how long trump can go before he realizes that ISIS is a proxy army of Israel. Once he realizes they are responsible for major terrorism in the middle east he might be able to keep them in check and monitor them. We'll see.

Still getting kicks from the time he told Netanyahu to slow down on settlements. Man has balls of steel.

>implying Trump isn't jewish puppet defending only Israel interests
Oh boi. Unto the Reddit you go.

If he tries any of that he's just get Kennedy'd

>6:30 saturday arvo
Fuck you on about cunt

How do you figure he doesn't know? He heavily rolled back US military support for ISIS and threw assad a softball with that missile strike.

Overall trump has been a disaster for israel. He says the right things but he's basically taking a fat ogre shit on them by allowing ISIS to be defeated.

> has been a disaster for israel.

Wouldn't say that. Though they definitely would have preferred Clinton who would have probably sent the entire U.S armed forces to storm Damascus.

If anyone has buddies in Hezbollah, tell them to make sure to strike the Technion in Haifa with a few dozen rockets in the case of a war.
Worth.

Noted. Good morning, /sg/.