TAX BILL PASSING NOW. Tune in to watch poorfags get btfo (Too Many Amendments Edition)

youtube.com/watch?v=4YF-NbszkLM
youtube.com/watch?v=H5EokSiR8sU

Senate is about to pass the tax bill that will cut the corporate tax rate to 20% from 35%, let small business owners deduct 23% of their income, among other things. The amendment preserving SALT (State and Local Tax Deduction) also got voted down, which means californiafags and newyorkfags have been BTFO.

wsj.com/livecoverage/tax-bill-2017
thehill.com/homenews/senate/362878-live-coverage-senate-holds-tax-reform-vote-a-rama

Join in to watch poorfags whine about rich people being given back money that was always rightfully theirs to begin with.

This week tax reform, next week concealed carry reciprocity. Fuck yeah!

I will save $900 a year after this tax reform is passed

Finally I can start my harem of single mothers desperately dangling the carrot of support when their gibs get taken away. I gots mouths to feeds, then you got dicks to suck bitch!

>10 minute countdown for an amendment
>deliberated 25 minutes later
what is this cancer

They had to bring in the Silver Fox to break the tie.

>increase taxes on the educated
yeah fuck western superiority! we need to be more like africa!

>Niggers
>educated

The idea that governments actually subsidize students studying for their Transgender Studies degrees is ridiculous. And if you're a STEM student, then the increased money you will make in the future will more than make up for any lack of deduction.

I'm indifferent

kaine btfo again

As long as when the two bills are reconciled, graduate tuition isn't taxed I'm fine with this passing. Except the repeal of the estate tax. Fuck that shit.

roll for number of YEA votes

they should add a liberal arts tax tbqh

>people who take feminist dance therapy are (((educated)))
yeah okey buddy

I've been watching for almost 4 hours. When is the final vote?

nice

CHECKED!

No you wont

damn

So the tax breaks for the poor and middle class are temporary? Not permanent?

Whats the point then?

WHO ORDERED THE JUMBO BUTTHURT

After all the amendments are proposed

depends on number of amendments, they have no even mentioned it. pence is on his way right now though.

103 in favor, Dems storm out like bitches.

That's like one week worth of an entry-level paying job. You're really happy over getting $900? What in the fuck...

Excuse me sir this one has too much salt

Reddit suddenly loves the 2nd Amendment

please keep it flowing

Sanders and Pocahontas are the two that vote no.
As soon as Democrats stop stalling with their amendments. Will probably be pretty soon to be honest.
Dare the Democrats to raise taxes on the middle class 10 years from now.

Who dat thot?

>REEEEEEEE THEY CHANGE THE PRECENTAGE OF TAXES THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY
>KILL THEM ALL

this is litterly fucking baby tears

This bill is unironically racist as it targets services that benefit communities of color. Yall need to get your head checked. Your celebrating people indirectly dying.

>storm the chambers
they would be laid waste to before they got to the doors. it would be like Vegas shooting but with accuracy +100

MAGA Goldman Sachs Administration!

Where does the Senate version of the bill stand on the question of taxing graduate student tuition waivers? Saw that proposal come up in the House version and it has me a bit worried.

I hope this bill DIRECTLY kills you.

Yes, everything will work out! Of course, because the world is fair like that!

fucking kek
>imagining a future where softball shooter succeeded.

Senators literally can't be bothered from sitting in the lounge area to take 2 fucking seconds to come out and vote for this amendment. My fucking god.

Kek fucking faggots can't get a gun in their liberal state and their waiting period.

98, well damn...im ok with that

Garner support from the Republican base

Did they take out the child tax break? Which would raise birth rates?

QT dirty blonde on the steps

Can I get a quick rundown? I know nothing.

>Your celebrating people indirectly dying.
thats litterly the last piece of joy i have in my life except for stuffing my face with cookies and chocolate

How is reducing taxes killing people?

lol, don't worry! Your standard deduction will cover everything now.

>mfw

tax bill passes sometime tonight-morning. probably by 3 votes

Fuck I can't wait til something actually happens

Um....HELLO MCFLY!?

Higher white ("middle-class") wages will more than make up for it.

The "poor" (shitskins) are going back any day now.

WTF ARE THEY WAITING FOR

>3 votes

???

>I'm 100% right. No debate further needed.

Take my power \o/

>armed revolution
>Maryland
top jej

I banged Rep Christina Hagan last year of middle school.

Ok can someone give me a quick rundown on the effects here. I live in California, and with the BTFOing of SALT, it means the richest commie states are forced to pay their fair share while taxes are lowered everywhere else, but I want to know how this will affect normies in my state. Do the tax cuts for the lower classes still go through? My dad is a small business owner, and earns about 100k a year, how do his taxes change? Is this good or bad for the average joe in CA and NY and any other leftie state? I'm thinking good, but I'm just too economically illiterate and neet to understand the situation currently.

Bump.

I mean on the bill itself. What does this mean for me (roughly middle class)?

did she take it up the ass?

what does this amendment being voted down mean?

GET FUCKED TIM KAINE
34-65
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nah, it lasted about 45 seconds.

VOTE

>NOW!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANOTHER AMENDMENT

>cuckweiner kaine getting BTFO

Depends on how your dad files his taxes.

>3 day delay

N A Y

He pays the normal rate for federal taxes. He also pays California taxes. If you have a complaint take it up with your state or consider moving. There are a few with no state income tax that would love to be home to his business.

>My dad is a small business owner, and earns about 100k a year
corporate tax is supposed to be lowerd from 36 to around 20 right?
since your father have a company im guessing he pays that tax and will now have to pay lower taxes on his company
thats my guess

What Do you want, nigger?

I don't care anymore, it's Friday night and I'm watching Ancient Aliens

>Kaine got BTFO
>ANOTHER AMENDMENT
Democrats should just find a bridge desu
Also thanks Texas for this senator sitting up to shit on the amendment

they voted no on delay hours ago at this point, but this feels like it will be 3 days

>if i could just state-
THERE'S NO TIME REMAINING

>I'm watching Ancient Aliens
That show is still going on?

me too user, and i got golden state times on youtube. these long ancient aliens episodes are great, combined all the like minded episodes into one episode

this is actually a good amendment, to take corporate from 35 to 25%, and its recommended by a democrat?

fuck yes!

Yeah dude, ever wonder how the English got such a bad reputation for food

States it anyway. Says nothing of value but anecdotal bullshit.

The GOP bill takes corporate tax from 35% to 20%.

He's trying to get 5 percent back. This bill will make it 20%

dems are merely delaying the inevitable

He pays the pass-through rate not the corporate rate since its a small business. I don't remember if that's getting cut in the Senate bill, but it was left out of the House bill.

yeah. i don't buy into all of their bullshit, but they still talk about things i never knew about. you gotta know how to wade through their bs. i never heard about gobelki if it wasnt for georgio

oh then get fucked and fuck off then. vote that shit down

No, he doesn't automatically pay that rate, he has to have specifically set himself up that way (and he probably didn't). He's most likely filing simply as self-employed.

Taxation is theft

>ever wonder how the English got such a bad reputation for food
Aliens did it?

I enjoyed the episodes that were focused on ancient buildings and landmarks and such
The show actually made me want to go to Peru and visit the Nazca Lines

Does anyone know? NYT blogger said they did.

fuck poor people

How do you benefit from any change in the corporate rate? I'm in this just to fuck the Dems, but if 5% will get this done faster, I'm okay with it.

It truly gives me great joy that the United States Senate, supposedly the greatest legislative body on the face of the planet, largely entails grown men and women pissing each other off with passive aggressive Amendments designed specifically to make the other people stay up at 12:40 in the morning.

I eagerly await Senators taking vote on Amendments such as "Amendment to legally bind Senate to declare Majority Leader a piece of rancid dogshit"

im in this to fuck the dems, dont give em an inch. I want them to get fucked for the healthcare shit.

>Mr Cotton
please tell me he is black

yea thats what I mean, its interesting even without the alien shit. im not sure if I believe in Ayys or not but either way they go a bit over board. Either way, it is a informative show none the less