Take the Crom pill

Take the Crom pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBGOQ7SsJrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crom is a fucking faggot!
I was talking to this merchant today and he told me about this supernpowerful diety with the head of a bull! He could kick Crom's ass.

Berserk pill UBER ALLES

I know you're not American and Conan isn't a part of your culture, but Jesus Christ at least idealize someone like Hercules before some Nip cartoon.

Found the weak-minded four winds faggot.

I unironically have molded my belief of God to align with Crom.

>God is always there, watching
>He is strong, and will lend you His strength if He finds you worthy
>He rewards courage and tenacity
>He expects nothing from any of us
>dislikes pointless piety
>generally best to avoid His interest, lest He grow bored and smite you

>user, what is best in life?!

Hercules is the Latin version, you mean Heracles,
by the way the coolest dude in Greek mythology has to be a non Greek (Hector) and whats best, he most likely really existed too

Crom is a weak fool

CROM PLACENTA

Living with purpose
Striving for perfection in all aspects of life
Sharing your success with those you love

And American culture is world culture dude, i used to read conan comics like 20 years ago. Cimmeria is a Greek word and a real region by the way, lot of Greek city states but in the good old days, Ruskies still find ancient cities

karush yourr (((ennemis))
see dem driven beafour yew
an heayah da lamemtayshun of deir wemmin

Interesting! Does Conan define the Barbarian hero archetype within your culture?

Was a huge Barry Windsor Smith fan, met Dave Sim and P. Craig Russell, was right there ... until I read a biography of Robert E. Howard.
Given the news his ailing mother had slipped into a coma and would never regain consciousness, he went out to his car and shot himself. His mother died the next day.
Just don't have the same enthusiasm for it anymore.

Nip? Conan was a series of short stories created by white Americn Robert E. Howard.

Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky, but Crom is your god. Crom, and he lives in the earth.

I was chastising the Greek for putting berserk above other notable masculine epic heroes.

Well the first thing that comes to mind for most Greeks when they listen to the word barbarian has to be Conan.But we are not into that kind of heroic archetype, being kinda the civilized ones(the ones on the defence) throughout history.Even the Heracles archetype was kinda irrelevant during the classical Era. The closest i can think is the Varangians(Vikings) who were the elite guard of East Roman Emperors but a really small percentage of Greeks knows these things anymore. I hope i answered your Q

Conan is actually dark skinned and dark haired and, in "the frost giants daughter," portrayed as a superior fighter to the red and blond haired nords. Also the women wanted his dark D. so that shit is actually kinda cuckey.

That did. It's kinda odd to think Greeks aren't obsessed with their history, considering that the word Greek in American culture conjures up images of an ancient civilization.
That said I can understand why. Don't want to be like a bunch of LARPers and cling to the past.

Elric would throttle him anyway.

The riddle of steel? Yes boy you know it dont you! Steel isnt strong boy Trump is!

Daily reminder that Robert E. Howard and H.P. love craft were friends and C'thulu and Conan belong to the same world/universe

Yes please

This might be useful.

Jews grow weak. Steel becomes brittle. But the will is indomitable.

>when, long ago, the gods created earth
>in Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>the beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>yet were they too remote from human kind
>to fill the gap and join the rest to man
>Th'Olympian host conceived a clever plan
>a beast they wrought in semi human figure
>filled it with vice and called the thing a nigger.

>On the Creation of Niggers
>by H.P. Lovecraft

When Trump was talking about the spec ops guy during the state of the union I thought, Jesus carried him through the gates of Valhalla were he would ride the fury road eternal, shiny and chrome.

KHHHHRRRRAAAAAAM SHOW ME THE WIZARD WHO KILLED MY MADAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=OBGOQ7SsJrw

thats kinda poetic hahaha
In Iliad though, a nigger (Memnon) is depicted as a heroic son of Zeus, so i dont know if Olympians actually had that masterplan

What is best in life?

Which by a curious chance comes from etruscan pantheon before you greeks adoptediy in your pantheo

I believe its actually herakles? Could be wrong though.

So heracles is firstly known as an etruscan hero much later adopted by greeks greeks copied almowt evrything which was aryan and itz fair

Ηραkλής, C and K make no difference to me to be honest, i probably misspelled it in English though

>Crush all non whites
>See then driven before you
>Rape their woman and children

to crash the soyboys
see them cuckolded inb4 (You)
and the lamination of the fembots

Umm there is no such thing as "best", sweetie. That's value judgement and we don't use those, they're not inclusive.

Crom is not into coalburning insted using their bones for glorify Crom
Crom is ancient Celtic deity of strenght kingship and megaliths

>called the thing a nigger
I had a good laugh at this

>151696367
>t. the first guy that everyone laugh at
shut-up (You) see

I would take Crom Pills from a slayer such as you OP?

Beat me to it. Congrats. Now, go hang on the tree of woe....

If the hero is stolen from somewhere, its from phoenicians, but truth is its a 100% Greek really old myth(collection of old myths)
I dont think you know what Aryans actually were
Etruscans themselves claimed to be refuges from the city of Troy ( probably nonsense as earliest Etruscan archeological evidence date from 700BC while Trojan war happened at least 500 years before)Even if its true by that time Greek civilization already existed for at least 400 years. So my Portuguese friend plz stop tripping.

The question was kind of two sided, was he asking user what conan considers best in life or what user believes is best in life.

Somebody please put up a webm of him punching the camel. 80s magic....

Crom Pills contain 1oo% black lotus! Stygian, the best! No haggah!

Th..the open steppe,
Th..three whores with strap-ons
Giant hairy man breasts
And Getting blacked all through you hair

You are speculating about etruscans orgins and the evidence points out them to be more related toothe hittites and perhaps cross brwd with phoenicians in thw anatolian area then invaded italy... greeks borrrow half of their knowledge from etruscan people..but fine you wereable too collect a lot of aryan myths.

To help others
Pursue perfection
And hear the Choirs of Angels

Isn't the percentage of his DNA shared between like 60% of Asians or some crazy high number like that? Legend has it he used to make stages of wood and put his enemies underneath it, making them watch he and his men rape their wives and daughters. Yu Lin dog meat festival is kiddie cartoons in comparison. Explains a lot.

Hail Crom...god of the mountains and war!

he isn't dark skinned, his skin is described as ruddy... you know, healthy from being outside.

With coal black hair and steel blue yes.

Eyes,,,

I'll rather take barbarian pill

That's right. Fairly recent DNA tests appear to point toward Hittite origins.

Also much of Greek mythology seems to reflect that found among Hittites.

Conan was written by the legendary American racist Robert E. Howard. He's played in film by legendary Austrian ubermensh Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jason Momoa. The books are dripping with testosterone, misogyny, violence and racism. Before they had action movies they had Conan novellas.

He's a northman by blood, and he has blue eyes. He's tanned because he's healthy and outside all day.

>Don't want to be like a bunch of LARPers and cling to the past.
It works for italians

Implying anything has worked for the Italians.

Italy is easily one of the best countries in Europe

>probably nonsense

how? it makes perfect sense
trojan war somewhere between 1300-1200bc
ancient greece 850bc (homer compiles the illiad from oral accounts)
etruscans 800 bc (say their ancestors fled troy long ago and resettled in italy)

crom laughs at your bull god

>It's OK to be white