Give me 1 good reason why i shouldn't move to the USA and marry a white girl

Give me 1 good reason why i shouldn't move to the USA and marry a white girl

whatever floats your boat man. if she looks like that do it.

You are way too poor to fuel their gargantuan appetite for burgers.

I have a Columbian at my work, she got a H1-B visa to be an Engineer in Training w/ her Chem. Eng degree and years in the petrol industry.

Heres your reason:
Unlike her, youre a brainlet who wont qualify to even be considered for immigration. If you were, you would already be here.

There are no white people here

go for it, the rest of the world is already doing it

the beauty of the jew

Because the Amerimutt meme is hardly even a meme anymore. The few actual whites that still live here are cucks anyways.

Sorry Juan, You gotta go back. Marry a nice 4' tall azteca.

Because no white woman would have you.

If you don't have game in Colombia, then you aren't going to get any pussy at all over here.

And I highly doubt you are a player because if you were then this would not even be a question.

According to a test they do to us in high school in the whole country, i'm above 96% of the rest of colombians, and above almost everyone in linguistics

>USA
>white

It's getting bad but it's not THAT bad yet.

Thats like being the smartest kid in the special needs class and you know it

K
H
A
Z
A
R

C
R
A
N
I
U
M

Not saying much about a corrupt banana republic. Check out visa requirements and then get back to us. Protip: we don't care about high school tests, pedro.

sorry, you aren't dark enough for white girls

You're likely not white

You won't find a girl who looks like that

Actually i already got a resident visa

Are you a nigger? Then sure why not, so many liberals there want to prove they arent racist by fucking shitskins and niggers, you can easily play the race card and get laid.

pics or it didnt happen

I'm not wasting time proving anything but how am i supposed to prove it anyways, all they gave to me is a big folder that only the people at the airport can open

why do you gotta lie, taconigger? im glad youre going to be thousands of miles away from me

Ok i'll post again in december 14th when i'm on the plane lol

Unless you are an oligarch, you might as well marry a Colombian. If you are, then you are probably white anyways

>usa
>white girls

because we will slit your throat.

Don't you have enough whores in your country? Ours aren't any better juanito.

Canada

Changes my opinion absolutely 0

>USA
>White
:DDD_dd mud people :Ddd t. purest genes in europe

Still good looking

Aicha guerria mi esposa de mi tipo

i wanna visit bogota again.... i miss guayaba

I actually prefer right to left.

Cos you're not white. Stay the fuck out of my country lest I hang you with the other niggers.

the vast majority of american white women are grossly overweight

Came here to say this

Do it. Unbelievable what those white whores will do for the right money.