What the fuck is Americas problem?

>Trump may order US embassy moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem Wednesday
>That would give Israel's claim to the entire city de facto US recognition
>Israel claims all of Jerusalem as its capital; Palestinians also claim it as theirs
>At present the world does not officially recognize Israel's claim to East Jerusalem
>US presidents have kept the embassy in Tel Aviv to avoid recognizing the claim

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5137481/Trump-likely-recognize-Jerusalem-Israels-capital-week-official.html#article-5137481

How do we get Americans to stop worshipping Israel? Just take a look at the comments of this shit, it’s nothing but virtue signaling boomers, Christ cucks and other mental midgets celebrating the wonderful Jewish people who never did nuffin’ to nobody being able to finally have a capital for their stolen land.

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/97947/sanhedrin-prepares-oil-temple-menorah-fulfilling-amos-prophecy-jewish-land/#u0hDzHPqu0iMLyQV.97
breakingisraelnews.com/96616/96616/
breakingisraelnews.com/78372/bin-exclusive-sanhedrin-asks-putin-trump-build-third-temple-jerusalem/#VvKDCd1zDkvDIOg3.97
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Donald the Jew

>pisses off Muslims
>gets Jews killed
OP I'm really not seeing the downside here

No way, for some reason we are deep in the pockets of the Jews. Trump is another faggot neo con.

>pisses off Muslims
>get Jews killed
>evangelicals, Christ cucks and other filth march on Washington to pressure orange Jesus to send in even more troops
>Syria starts flexing
You can imagine where it goes from there and it most certainly does not end with the nuclear annhilation of Israel.

They need to have that 3rd temple building construction underaway.

Jewish Messiah will be crowned soon and Trump will be his right-hand man

>Jewish messiah
So the antichrist?

breakingisraelnews.com/97947/sanhedrin-prepares-oil-temple-menorah-fulfilling-amos-prophecy-jewish-land/#u0hDzHPqu0iMLyQV.97

breakingisraelnews.com/96616/96616/
Here is the 3d Model

They start building it as soon they get full claim to the Temple Mount by Donald Trump, the #1 Zog Puppet of our current time

Well technically the Jewish messiah is the Anti-Christ

Considering that the Jews never accepted "Jesus Christ of Nazareth" as their messiah, so their own Christ would be technically Anti-Christ, even in non-religious sense.

Jerusalem is Jewish, what is controversial about that?

Nothing my friend. Shalom. The Messiach will arrive with trumpets and the Eternal Holy Union of the righteous Covenant of circumcision with America & the Most Holy Land of Israel will be complete.

Shalom

SPBP

WRONG

>OP I'm really not seeing the downside here
Giving Christ-killers who reject and resent Jesus to this day recognition of sovereignty over Jerusalem rather than the actual native people who accept and follow Jesus.

Most based Zio-puppet of modern times

Rich, powerful, fat and stupid. Just the way Jews prefer their goyim.

BUILD THE WA... ehm.. 3RD TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM!

America First ...BUT, AFTER Israel

Trump is a Ziocon/ Kosher Nostra puppet. I'm really disappointed about his presidency.

The only thing stopping them is their own idiocy. They don't want to admit that the wailing wall has nothing to do with the 2nd temple - it was completely destroyed, the wailing wall was part of the wall of Fort Antonia. The Dome of the Rock was built over the Roman temple to Saturn, not the 2nd Temple.

THESE FUCKING CTR SHILLS DISRESPECTING THE GOD-EMPEROR ONCE AGAIN!

WE GONNA DRAIN THE SWAMPY SWAMP!

The modern "Israelis" have little to nothing common geneticallly with those semitic tribes that might have worshipped Yahweh during the times of 1st and 2nd Temple.

I hate both sides but at least Trump picked one.
Giving a city to one side won't solve the whole problem, but in hundreds of years it will settle things down. That's how wars work, eventually enough time passes that old claims no longer have as much weight.
Pretending that it belongs to both sides legitimizes both sides in thinking it's theirs and steps up the violence and prolongs it.

Just pick a winner and be done with it.

BASED GOD EMPEROR! Made the right decision once again!

Trump has finally made it clear: Either you are against us (Israel) or you are with us.

How can one man be so based?

breakingisraelnews.com/78372/bin-exclusive-sanhedrin-asks-putin-trump-build-third-temple-jerusalem/#VvKDCd1zDkvDIOg3.97

THE PROPHECIES ARE FULFILLED!

SAY WITH ME:

Jer U-S-A Lem!

Jer U-S-A Lem!

Jer U-S-A Lem!

What is this gibberish you spilled there?

The star will gorge itself on clay

I am sorry my linguistic skills as a foreigner speaker of english language are most probably inferior to your command of this high universal script.

I of course agreed fully that Israel and Jerusalem has always been, eternally, 100% Jewish clay. No other nation has the right to the Holy Land other than the the Hebrew people, the chosen people of Yahweh who by their Most Holy Covenant have the one and only right to Jerusalem and the lands of Is-Ra-El

Bless you my friend.

It's ok, you're forgiven

mark of the beast

I thought you were smart Sup Forums But apparently you can't see the obvious when it's right in front of you.

Trumps plan has been all along to start a big war between Iran and Israel.
So both will wipe each other out.

The downside is they won't go after the iron dome fortified zionists they can't reach. They'll go after a major city of innocents like New York again.
The misconception is that the terrorists want to change something. That seems incorrect. They want US to change something for them apparently.

BASED GOD EMPEROR! 5D CHESS! DOUBLE-CROSSING THE ENEMIES! JEWING THE JEW! HOW BASED CAN ONE MAN BE?

JEW TRUMP

Stop it with your one dimensional thinking.

Have you never had to fight against someone stronger than you? You never attack outright. You befriend them. You lure them to what they think is a safe place. Then you get them off balance. And then you strike like the fastest animal on the planet.

>ancap is a kike

What a shock

Russia stands with Palestine. Trump is closer with Putin than Israel.

Trump isn't going to move anything, he's going to say that he's gonna establish a Palestinian embassy in Jerusalem.

Lol imagine if religion just never existed
.holy shit imagine the peace this world would see. Oh I'm sorry, Christ cucks can't imagine anything without some fucking book telling them what to think and see. A real shame

You don't have to imagine anything. We have already done that experiment.
We know what happens when atheism takes over.

Oh look OP took the Muslim pill. What a surprise.

>Memeflag defending the man who has pic related in his office with "4D chess"

Color me shocked.

Communism was the wrong idea to mix with

I can't see why this would remotely bother you unless you're a mudshit or a liberal

[citation needed]