You know what I'm tired of? White Men becoming lawyers, executives, advertisers and reporters

You know what I'm tired of? White Men becoming lawyers, executives, advertisers and reporters.

What we need our young White Men doing is picking up power tools and doing hard manual labor that puts the human body in positions it wasn't mean to be in.

We need young White Men welding hot iron on their backs for 15 dollars an hour, 40 hours a week. Wear a mask if you don't want it dripping on your face, pussy.

I swear young men are getting weak and lazy. I mean where do White guys these days get off thinking they should be writing the laws which society abides by or creating the advertisements people watch?

That isn't real work. Real work is getting on your hands and knees and cleaning up human excrement. Mr. Goldsteins toilet needs to be unclogged? Unclog it, bitch. Sure his rancid Jew shit might stink to high heaven, but its WORK. Are you too good to work?

Yeah it might seem unfair, but remember that Mr. Goldstein had to pay off student loans for a few years before he became a millionaire. You've been able to work with shit and piss since highschool - so who is the real loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewatlantis.com/publications/shop-class-as-soulcraft
youtu.be/dcoTnER4Efg
youtube.com/watch?v=9ouLaBB3S0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why should I pick up tools when I can hire someone to do it?

Well i guess thats the price you take when you start using robots instead of humans.

>not doing that stuff as a hobby while making a ton of money in a cushy white collar job

I love working with my hands, but I'm not going to destroy my body by the time I'm 35 like my dad and my grandpa before him did.

im 35 and I am still doing manual labor, maybe your dad and grandpa were just weak cucks who are built like women.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter.

It amazes me how weak and frail the average man has become.

Mike Rowe is so smart he shoulda been VP

>be educated and wealthy
>be literal rural/suburban retard
Wow I know what I'm choosing

Thousands upon thousands of graduates more qualified than you are willing to suck a dick for an unpaid internship, and they will swallow and smile. Maybe there aren't enough law and advertising jobs to go around.

Let's let third worlders do all those jobs. They really excel at infrastructure and shit as you can see by their home countries.

I would live in the suburbs if they weren't so full of niggers, and if you could find a decent home that isn't an ugly McMansion.

I almost, ALMOST took this post seriously. Really jumped the shark halfway through.

In all seriousness, it'd be great to incentivize trade school, but how would you do that without creating the same situation plaguing colleges where they just continually raise tuition and lower standards to siphon more gubmint bux?

I get your point, but there's more to it.

Shop Class as Soulcraft. Read it.
>thenewatlantis.com/publications/shop-class-as-soulcraft

The satisfactions of manifesting oneself concretely in the world through manual competence have been known to make a man quiet and easy. They seem to relieve him of the felt need to offer chattering interpretations of himself to vindicate his worth. He can simply point: the building stands, the car now runs, the lights are on. Boasting is what a boy does, who has no real effect in the world. But craftsmanship must reckon with the infallible judgment of reality, where one’s failures or shortcomings cannot be interpreted away.

Skilled manual labor entails a systematic encounter with the material world, precisely the kind of encounter that gives rise to natural science. From its earliest practice, craft knowledge has entailed knowledge of the “ways” of one’s materials — that is, knowledge of their nature, acquired through disciplined perception and a systematic approach to problems. And in fact, in areas of well-developed craft, technological developments typically preceded and gave rise to advances in scientific understanding, not vice versa. The steam engine is a good example. It was developed by mechanics who observed the relations between volume, pressure, and temperature. This at a time when theoretical scientists were tied to the caloric theory of heat, which later turned out to be a conceptual dead end. The success of the steam engine contributed to the development of what we now call classical thermodynamics.

>You know what I'm tired of? White Men becoming lawyers, executives, advertisers and reporters.

You are confirmed to be the lowest IQ poster to ever post on Sup Forums... Congrats!

>Yeah come on white goys give up your power in society and be a literal nigger

For higher paying, ambitious jobs, like executivesa dn lawyers, we are put in a position of power, financially and potentially in connections. (Along with the practical knowledge of being a bloodsucling lawyer).
If you are ambitious ebough to do this, I doubt you're weak willed. I think boys as kids should have just as many programs and encouragement as girls in education and ambition.
Way more programs "for girls, encouraging and helping young girls to become strong, ambitious woman" than for men who actually produce and guide the nation much more than women. It all starts and influences them most when they're young (birth to early twenties)

Because mom told me that if I didnt study and go to college I'd have a shitty hard plumber job like mario that pays nothing and will make me tired,give back pains and leave me with no free time... when instead I could get a job in a office with AC and use pretty clothing and look smart like Steve and have lots of money and free time to play videogames
Guess what?
I like video games
I like money
I like AC
I like looking pretty
I like steve
Guess what I did?

Fuck off tradcuck boomer

That's why you move to Florida where will still have segregation so you never have to see niggers and you are justified if you deicide to shoot one for walking through your neighborhood.

>t.trayvon martin

I never have to see niggers now, why would I move to a place that has as many niggers as my country has people?

>lowest IQ poster
>not recognizing obvious sarcasm

If the work isn't like this:
youtu.be/dcoTnER4Efg
it's shit, and I'm not interested in shuffling shit.

this actually activated some of my almonds 2bh

Not for long leaf.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9ouLaBB3S0E

Tradefag here
what disgusts me about OPs point is that OP is kind of right. Niggers, immigrants (not all) and women think they can just skip this step in building a generational ladder and move straight to running the white mans world. 5% of tradeswomen are worth a shit(the rest just use their pussy as a pass to do nothing), 50% of Mexicans...mexican't, Niggers are just lazy but I have worked with quite a few really good black tradesmen (I think I got lucky, 20% were very well versed). These fucks actaully think, 'wells I ain't nos good at manuel labors. I's boss now'. What's scary is I have many journeyman trade-bros that went to uni for PM and Engineering. They tell me the courses basically teach these people 'deyz boss now, yous have paper and shit'. I have witnessed many Huge contracts crumble under this new breed of academia construction standards.

t.drunk tradie

Yeah, in my experience it's the manual laborers who are in decent shape in their older years. It's the white collar soy boys who are taking twenty pills a day to control their beetus, blood pressure, etc etc