Cryptic Language for Pol

Let's make Estonian our "secret" "coded" language.

I propose: we all learn Estonian. Vox, Huffpo, CNN, et al can't understand Estonian, therefore, it should be Sup Forums's official language and we only speak it from now on.

Learn the basics from this qt, we go from there.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTkB-bqRFM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2XTuc6i1Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=RaFcCo6IudU&list=PLATNGYBQ-TjrVWv1Vh4aS3M-Twg-Ymwtf
memrise.com/course/4941/basic-course-in-estonian/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toki_Pona
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rolling the R

There's only one problem with that master plan: we'd have to actually learn Estonian.

Ok.

YEah I'm no spanish

I speak ACTUAL country language. Like ruski or Germon. Etsy is just brushy brushy land. Most of them speak something else anyway because they are non country.

how about swiss german
you cant translate that in google translator

Rrrrrrruuuu..!

What's wrong with that? Easy language.

Go away, Texas.

Would be such a pain for me

Because the Swiss are shite.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2XTuc6i1Uo

Why not go even further balls to the walls and learn Sorbian? Google doesn't even think that's a name or word.

cant watch now
what is it about

Oletko että laiska, serkku?

YES!!!

There couldn’t be any possible way that Google or a Translator could translate Estonian into English or any other language by simply pasting or typing the words into a square on the left and having the translation pop up in the square on the right.
BRILLIANT!!!

Not a literal or accurate translation, no.

Doesn't that duplicate your ability to score?

For me it's useless

>oops. forgot about our secret code language
JAH!

Ei tohiks olla mingit võimalust, et Google või Translator saaks tõlkida eesti keel inglise või mõne muu keelde, lihtsalt kleepides või sisestades sõnad vasakule vasakus ruudus ja paremale ilmuvas tõlkes pop-up.
BRILLIANT !!!

I prefer Old Norse, personally
youtube.com/watch?v=RaFcCo6IudU&list=PLATNGYBQ-TjrVWv1Vh4aS3M-Twg-Ymwtf

Let's make Finnish our "secret" "coded" language.

estonian? that shit isn't even indo-european

Suomen kieli on liian helppo lukea.

Tonguelet.

Could you write that sentence in English 'cause that ain't even near right.

And?

>Not using Mongolian as a secret language

suomi perkele

Better to pick something difficult. Navajo is my suggestion. The way the language is built is perfect for covert usage. For example,

>chidí naaʼnaʼí beeʼeldǫǫh bikááʼ dah naaznilígíí
Is the Navajo word for tank. It basically means tractor with a gun somewhere on it. Literally it means, car that crawls about that makes big explosions and sits up.

This is perfect for codewords. You agree upon things or describe them, and basically end up with a language that is incomprehensible but very direct.

The libtards can use Google translate there not that stupid

Hungarian or Finnish would be a good choice because they are the most unique branch of languages in Europe. Hungarian is hard as fuck to learn though.

memrise.com/course/4941/basic-course-in-estonian/

Mämmi

>Not using Greenlandic as a secret code language

We shouldn't tho. It's our military code language.

>>we pick a people our ancestors recreationally raped.

> Not using Ithkuil

Estonian can be run through jewgle translate, you fucking idiot
nice "secret" language

Poetry. To think the saving grace who fosters their language is a bunch of white guys who just wanna bitch about jews in peace.

post Esti qt 3.14s

Isn't it meme's? I thought we did meme's.

You cant think they would be smiling at us.

I propose we use Greenlandic, Its not on google translate, and is spoken by not very many, its easy to find lessons online though. Everybody learn Greenlandic.

Fuck off poro

I'm just going to play Roulette with my 1911. Life could have been nice.

Tere-tere! I know you don't care, but I Loved you, Eesti. You were my world.I'll KMS now.

AI cant understand Gaelic/Welsh/Breton.
Irish gypsies have a weird version of Irish only they speak.

>Beure = Woman/Sister
>Sham = Man/Cunt/BFF

do you ever think their seeming inability to express themselves succinctly is why they are retards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toki_Pona

120 words, add and create new words as needed
>but use runic or ogham type

This. Hebrew is the only way forward!

Warum nicht einfach deutsch, nigger, so you can understand the führer.
hästi, kasutades ka Estioniani. Kuid see ei võta meediat liiga pikk, et kasutada google tõlkimist

Shelta you mean?

Dieser hier hat aber recht. Schwiizerdüütsch wär einfach besser, kann nicht durch google übersetzt werden

Let's learn Bulgarian easy fast fun good language and Bulgaria is the most redpilled country in europe

Russian would be a more useful and more triggering language

Fugg €:

just use glosiur if you know it..

The autistic nation's language for pol. It's perfect

Pol is a language of code anyway. Code, irony, esotericism. Has its own canon, references, morality

If a code was developed then it would half to be outside of Sup Forums lest (((they))) get it to use for interruption and destruction of the actual code. I would say that it would also have to be an allegorical language to not just something that with time could be cracked by running through numbers and definitions... I have made a short hand one but will not talk about it anymore on open form.