Each year, approximately one million people die from suicide. One death every 40 seconds. How do you feel about this?

Each year, approximately one million people die from suicide. One death every 40 seconds. How do you feel about this?

i guess i have 40 seconds to live then.

That is one snazzy looking cat.

Most of it would be prevented with a low carb diet, a little exercise, and some sunlight.

If not that, Paxil... if the Paxil doesn't send you on a homicidal killing spree.

Jealous

Gotta wonder if the room was dark and they used a reflective flash, or chemically dilated its eyes.

In the future, I want talking cats that all dress like OP.

I don't. They were broken in a way that can't be fixed.

I didn't know there were 40 million seconds a year.

>low-carb diet, some exercise, sunlight

This shit right here. I used to be a depressed-fag in high school, after I moved out of my parents basement I started eating better, spending more time outside, etc; and my depression completely dissapeared. No fucking doctor or pharmaceutical company will tell you this shit though because they want to sell you medications that turn you into a fucking zombie instead.

>How do you feel about this?
Some people's purpose is to die. It's just how nature works!

What would you say determines that tho? We all know younger people younger than most of us die 24/7. Why?

your math smells wrong cumskin. should be closer to 30 seconds

It was their call

37,88% actually, Suck me beautiful.

based communist

Your life is the only thing you really own - it’s your right to end it, and you should be able to do so with dignity.

We shouldn’t celebrate it, or encourage people to do it, but it’s worth understanding that not everyone wants to live forever, and that you can’t save these people, you are just prolonging their suffering

[spoiler] I miss you mum [/spoiler]

I don't blame them desu. This world is coming a shithole

Are you on drugs, perchance?

Stop libtards from telling everyone they are a victim

Cowards. Suicide is the bitch way out. Actual self improvement and being able to be better and say FUCK YOU NIGGER is the only way to get even with whatever makes you suicidal

dgaf

Less tax money for the jews

This can't be allowed

Ban suicide

We gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

I dont care. nobody asked to be born, and it is a persons personal business if they choose to stop living. I personally considered suicide a couple times but ended up deciding i didnt wanna go out that way. cant blame anybody for coming to a different conclusion

that's the spirit

Indifferent. I actually support the survival of the fittest.

aroused

That we should try to be compassionate when we have an opportunity to be.

"Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’"

A little sadder. There was a little run of suicide threads a week ago or so, and it stayed with me, how may here think about it all the time.

Don't care

I lost a few friends.
even cleaned up a few bad blood stains.
but then my 19 year old baby sister did it in College.
I talk to kids closer now.
I talked a nice 25 year old native girl out last night.
I do my part. Save a few.

Where are all the liveleaks?

There's 7.6 billion people on the planet

There's bound to be at least 1 million mentally ill people who do that shit

As long as they are liberals, jews, or niggers I'm cool with it

I feel suicidal.