youtube.com/watch?v=46WW3D5a_TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doing their own shit. Doing better than most,

I hope they dress warmly.

What's their IQ?

Fugin Sami :Dd

Reindeer meat is delicious though

>saved

They should shut the fuck up. Fucking WE-WUZZERS! They can do shit somewhere else but not in country. It's already proven that the Finns populated the area before the Samis even got here.

They're fine by me.

i want to fuck one

They lost to the Finns and need to get over it.

she looks gute :3
post more Sami girls

never heard of them

I think she needs a black cock in her mouth

Spotted the culk canuck

Nothing at all

They need more refugees or they'll never survive

The true master race of europe. Most europeans wouldn't survive without the food industry jew. They will be the only europeans to survive the collapse of industrial society because technology has reduced everyone else to worthless sub humans.

They look like our Innus.

Knew one. They turn into super sjws if you call them Lapps.

Niggers of the North

>b-b-b-but we should preserve unsustainable minority sub-cultures and their traditions
Zero fucks given.

Checkd and motherfucking kekd

Haha! Your country is owned by the children of the corn

I wish I could find a gf this qt and this pure. Her hair looks so frail and soft. I would die defending her.

these days they are mostly norwegian/swedish/finnish larpers who game goobernment for gibs im thinking about doing it myself their clothes are super comfy too

Best knives.

>At least I'm not a black faggot like you

Is that close? I never really got into Finnish cause elfspeak is a dumpsterfire of a language

agreed, subhumans are paving stones in the road of progress.

Most fucking beta thing I’ve ever read
KYS

Sami a cute

>being too afraid to fight and die for fellow whites
Coward

They're either really cool and stoic as heck, or they whine and complain and want free gibs.

Beautiful eyes on that one.

They give me the creeps.

Nothing wrong with them.

I want to spread my 99% European and 1% Mongolian Amerimutt DNA on her wheat fields.

Sami are Swedes. Swedes are Sami.

Swedes won't admit it but the Sami integrated with the Norse along time ago. Do they really think they get the Asian features through the Germanic Goth tribe? Yeah right.

They have seen the back sun

Sami have dark hair, short legs and few asian features.
This just looks like a northern swede imo.

>This just looks like a northern swede imo.
Same difference.

I don't like their jewing and them trying to use this muh native shit, as if they were native americans, they try this. The fact is that they are the new arrivals here, only been here about 3k years.

That and they are at the same time doing all they can to suppress the rights of the kvens, as if they don't belong here. Telling them that they are just pekkas and should go back to Finland, while the truth is they have been there just as long them if not longer even in what was called Kvenland earlier. I must admit I am not exactly sure where this was, I don't know if the historians fully know either, but they are scattered here, Finland and Sweden. It's not so many of them.

They also keep hogging their own rights that is supposed to only apply to them, shit within reindeering and also stuff that has to do with lands, I don't remember all off this and they always try to push through special rights that only is supposed to be for them. Again excluding kvens and also us.

I wish they would cut all that shit out and their history falsification attempts. Yes they do this, they are supremacists. So it's damn stupid when they take norse culture like rock carvings of obvious boats obviously from our culture and try to claim it as theirs. Fact is they were riding fucking logs there not boats.

Other than that I'm fine with them, they belong up there. They should just stop that nonsense and stop their bitching, they have the same as everyone else

I want to impregnate her with my Persian and Indian genes. We would have true aryan warrior sons.

Wat

yeah it's okay, for the most part we just eat these joikaballs. The samis they eat reindeer all the time though make it them selves and so. It's not so common with us actually. I have eaten some of those dishes but it's not like I go to the store and buy plain reindeer and start making stew and shit. It's joikaboller when I eat it. I eat a lot of moose though, usually stew

Dye her hair blonde and put some blue contacts and she becomes a Swede.

Look at North Germans and now look at Swedes/Norway. Some Swedes have Germanic features while many other have Asian features. North Germans almost never have Asian features.

You do the math here. Swedes simply won't admit that they have some weird spooky Mongolian blood in them yet will joke about the Finngolians having this.

Exhibit A: Bjork. She looks like she came from China.

When I see many of these pictures, I ask my self, how the hell do you get everyone inside that lavvo, and how the hell are you all sleeping there?

I like their flag.

concur, that's for the most part a swede.
>short
>stubby
>brown eyes
>dark hair
>a bit more skin fat
>higher cheekbones
>bit more slanty eyes
This one is mixed too
youtube.com/watch?v=46WW3D5a_TU

TFW muricans writing about nords having spooky mongol blood when they themselves are more likely to have god knows what spook blood.

Whatever the case is. We have the best mix of whites.

I'm Minnesota Swedish. I have Swede last name and I have Asian features so I conclude that somewhere down the line, I have a Sami ancestor.
Unlike Swedes, I have no problem admitting to how those features got there.

Cool. My great grandfather from my fathers side was Swedish and I have a Swedish name too. My mothers side of the family is Karelian.

bunch of child molester and rapist, too bad locals always buried the news

probably the most autistic people on earth. As in introverted and awkward but not necessarily in a bad way.

They're one of the better cunts in the IT world in yurop

>comfy

>Bjork
She's Icelandic. Iceland has a significant amount of celtic ancestry because of norse slaves.

>Asian features
= slit eyes and yellow skin, jet black hair. these are "Asian" features
Bjork does not look Asian you twat. She looks Nordic, ultra Nordic,

but you ar ean Amerimutt with a low iq so what should we expect.

they are cute

they're kinda weird looking but kinda hot but kinda don't age well but i think i'd still smash one.

this, though would like to bang girl in OP.

She's a bit chineasy, isn't she?

I want a finn bf ;_;

>How do you feel about the Sami people?

I don’t know them irl. A big portion of them moved to Michigan in the beginning of the 1900’s.

(There was a story about american Samis in todays newspaper. They still live like it was hundred years ago in Michigan, upper peninsula. They are like Amishes)

>ayyy lmao

Björk has inuit heritage like most of Icelanders.

>implying sami people naturally have blond hair
That's a "mutt" as you would call it

I dated one once, she looked like a japanese girl which was kinda hot but she was fucking nuts and tried to cut me in my sleep with a razor

>bong virgin
>dated anyone ever

sounds like an anime plot

Stop projecting you slit eyed cunt

Maybe.

Bjork has a great dilution.

Imagine her on a Finnish cock

Why do you keep making this low effort thread you fucking nigger?

ok, you dont understand. Nordic people have Neanderthal gene expression, what you are seeing as "Chinesey" is Neanderthal, Not "Asian", Neanderthals came BEFORE HomoSapiens.

Cute!

best KanColle tbqh

I love them as relatives. They are the closest tribe to Baltic-Finnics among the Uralic people.

Cool!

I don't

Nope.

translates "im just a meatball like this, so im not going to be anything"

Incredible nice people when it comes to hitchhiking. Hundredfolds better than fucking Finns. We should repopulate all of finlan with them.

Possibly maybe

she is from iceland

I would make so many babies with her.

Nigger hand, pls fix mutti.

Spent the better part of 2 months banging one and using her body like it was the last candy in the halloween bag

fuck I love being a degenerate

the sami people are generous you could say

pic related

I want to pump her full of caramel babies.

Great culture, made them generous and extroverted unlike norskies od the north who are absolute fucking spastics

This is why we must cleanse the Americas and nuke Africa and Arabia

fuck off amerimutt

they are quite nice people if you keep them away from rum sweets

literally niggers, ugh

I want to treat them as tribal brothers, but they've adopted SJWisms and WEWUZZING plus jewing the governments of all the countries they inhabit (except Russia). The most horrific thing about them is that some of the worst Sweden-style 'open borders for Finland' types trumpet their Sami heritage and REE about how they need to keep their unique identity, not realising the contradictions.

There arent a lot of em down south here, but I dont really mind them. The northern people dont like them much, because theyre prone to whine and moan about being oppressed and not treated right.
And to be fair, they were at some point treated rather badly for a while.

Idk man, I respect the ones who still live their traditional life and dont participate in the consumerist cycle. Went to school with a qt sami girl back in the days. She was tiny and looked half asian. She became a vapid attentionwhore who dressed like a harlot.

fucking leafs

you can't just say that and not explain how it happened

I have never interacted with them, they are not that many but they seem to be pushing their victim status which I don't like.

what are they wewuzzing about over there?
Here they are mostly just larping indigenous people, trying to claim gibs and muh special rights, even though they came a few thousand years after the norwegians.