Can someone give me real info on BTC - will the price continue to rise?

The price is high now. It's in a bubble it will crash back to the $2,000 level. You can wait and buy it then

>it will crash back to the $2,000 level
would you care to explain your reasoning there?

It’s not a bubble. 50k per coin in 2018

BitCoin is a meme.

>mfw someone designs a cryptocurrency that can actually support billions of users, unlike bitcoin which is limited to about 100k/day

That's what everyone thought at $2000 friendo.

Daily reminder that tulip mania lasted one month.

bitcoin's network will expand as more people come on board. Right now only faggots and sailors run their own nodes, but that'll change.

Sup Forums hates bitcoin because it's an edgy teenager that hates anything it can't understand.

Bitcoin is a system that is capable of verifying transactions without the backing of any outside source - any person or any government. This makes it a commodity like gold. Trading bitcoins is not and can not be regulated by any central bank or government. Every coin is a vote against Jewish control of money.

More and more people are disgusted with the Jewish system we've been forced into. Every bitcoin is a vote against that. I'm buying in as hard as I can, honestly.

Yes. Only niggers can't see the writting on the wall. DYOR no one is going to hold your hand.

It's designed to become progressively harder to obtain so unless interest in it goes down it can only rise in price

Wrong. The size of the blocks which is part of the protocol is a limiting factor. This size was supposed to be increased but the dysfunctional politics of bitcoin means scaling apparently never gets solved.

market cap / circulating supply = price (rough, not exact; people determine the exact price)

replace Bitcoin's market cap with Apple's, and Bitcoin is around 50k

replace Bitcoin's market cap with the S&P500, and Bitcoin is 1M+

we haven't even begun

>have medium to exchange goods with
>have not electricity

BitCoin exists as long as governments decide to let it exist. If it ever jeapordizes central bank control of fiat economies, its going to die in a fire.

I suspect banks are trying to work out how they can corral the exchanges under their control and create their own blockchain currencies.

>This size was supposed to be increased but the dysfunctional politics of bitcoin means scaling apparently never gets solved.
Just riising the block size would decrease decentralization and censorship resistance, which are much more important and distinctive features than transaction speed.
WIth the technologies being developed by the Bitcoin developers though, they will be able to improve drastically the number of transactions per block, without compromising the other features. My guess is they'll manage this in 2018 already.

I have a noob question.

What would be the best way to cash out coins you bought from coinbase? I've made a hefty sum of money and they're in my coinbase wallet still. How do I transfer them to my own wallet and cash them out without the feds knowing?

Wrong. There is no relationship between block size and centralization. This was a sad talking point of bitcoin core but it has no basis in reality

Why dont you do your own fucking research you lazy fuck and not rely on larpers and faggots on here

Look up "Red belly blockchain" it was developed at the University of Sydney in Australia and has shown to support more transactions per second than visa and mastercard can. AFAIK nothing uses it yet but once someone does, it's gonna be big.

You don't. This is the price you pay for being a pleb and using pleb services instead of doing a few hours of research

Don't listen to this faggot.

desu I would not be surprised if we saw 100k. It was less than 1k last january and we already did more than 10x. Just gotta make sure the jews don't try to control it and we're golden.

lol fucking normie

read about lightning network u faggot. litecoin is already using it

>There is no relationship between block size and centralization
lmao how does it feel to drink the atroturfing kool aid?
I am sorry to disappoint you, but that's a fact. Inform yourself.
>This was a sad talking point of bitcoin core but it has no basis in reality
Wrong again. It literally makes big mining pools the Federal Reserve 2.0. It also gives big miners an advantage and cuts out of business small ones. Btw because all those big mining pools are in China, behind the big firewall of the communist government, because of latency the Chinese government could literally force miners to double spend the coins.

I know many projects that have a lot of ideas about increasing the transactions output (I know of one that has no whitepaper yet, but should be able to process dozens of billions of transactions per second). The problem isn't in how many transactions per second you do, but how secure and decentralized those transactions are. Everybody talks shit about Bitcoin but only a couple of coins seem to have some interesting theory about how to obtain this, and it's not nearly been tested irl yet.

Nobody on Earth knows the real answer. Anyone who tells you they do is a fool or a con man.

Bet accordingly - only what you can afford to lose.

>litecoin

mfw when i missed out on the 10x, but i also unironically found $900 in the last two days just opening up old accounts and hosted wallets and trading accounts and scraping up the change

so what is better? don't just be a faggot.

local bitcoins,

can sell them for cash to drug addicts

Nobody can cash out any larger amount.

I see click bait adds for bitcoin constantly so I'm certain it's a scam that the inventors profit from. It has no credibility and very limited use

average joe isn't going to spend money on part of a bitcoin.

Bitcoiners built the foundation and beta tested the blockchain for the banks.The govt will take away all the shekels mined through jail causing a massive crash back to 0.

Good job shitdicks, you wasted your time and money to help the globalists get their footing back.

The NYSE just allowed some kind of scheme with Bitcoin futures so yes, it will continue.

However Bitcoin, outside of speculation is a dead currency. It takes 9hrs to transfer anything, the core team is unlikely to change anything and more and more centralization is occuring because of the gigantic blockchain size (with core refusing to allow people to just download the unspent inputs to bootstrap a wallet).

It will still cruise to probably 20k a coin but I wouldn't bet my long term future on Bitcoin because of the centralization going on (in terms of mining power being centralized, nobody running their own nodes anymore, ect)

>local
>drugs
found 'em
i can see the glow

underrated

Transfer them to your own wallet (on your PC, or use a hardware waller or something)
While they're on (((coinbase))) you don't have access to your wallet's private keys so technically don't own those coins.
But don't sell. Soon a single bitcoin will be worth so much that we'll stop valuing them in fiat currencies.

how about a blockchain wallet?

it's literally only going to rise
normies are making it better
Invest now and HOLD until 80k a coin.

If it ends up the global trade and reserve currency, a bitcoin will be worth North of 1 miklion dollars.

If governments say “no, let’s build a different global currency”, then it will be eorth shit, maybe a few bucks for illegal transactions on the soon to be shut down dark net.

The only question is whether Bitcoin or any of the available cryptos is the crypto that dominates the digital age.

Think of Altavista or Yahoo before Google arrived.

normies will eventually start talking in satoshis
Im talking like 4 years from now