Nothing will happen

The sitting president cannot be served, he cannot be arrested, and he cannot be indicted for any alleged crime whatsoever without being impeached first.

The Justice Department exercises the President’s executive authority, and he cannot, in effect, arrest himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/17/15654158/trump-prosecuted-constitution-impeachment-prosecutor
archive.is/rRtZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neat

Well first off we already knew what Flynn was going to be arrested for a year ago. It's the same thing Trump fired him for. There isn't any "flipping" or "testifying against" Trump because there's nothing to testify about. ABC's shitty headline was just yet more forgotten fake news of this year to distract from everything else that's going on.

When will Code Geass Resurrection air?

I don't watch chuuni crap for millennials.

Yeah, it's not going to take down Trump. Or Pence.
I doubt they'll even get Kushner, given who he is outside of the administration.
So that leaves pretty much no one for Flynn to flip on.
Given the charge didn't include anything larger, I think it's wrapping up soon.

Lol top bants.

Fuck you nigger don't you shit on Code Geass,

Impeached is the process of removing someone from office, it's there for when a person of office hasn't been charged for a crime that automatically removes them from office.

A president can be arrested without impeachment, presidents have no civil immunities which is why he can be sued - and is being sued.

He's only charged with one count of lying to the FBI is because he flipped.

>thinking this isn't a sad attempt at riling up their base as midterm election season comes around
dems are just trying to stave off the inevitable as their constituents eventually learn most of their lives have either stayed the same, or improved due to this administration's policies. Expect the vast majority of dems to become "lol i don't pay attention to politics" types next year.

Mueller isn't going after Trump. Trump is getting revenge.

Yet you knew what he was talking about nip

and Abc redacted their fake story and corrected that he was president elect and not candidate trump

no retard first he has to be impeach for a crime he commited now fuck off dummy

Remember Maddow and the muh tax returns? Kek

What about #resist

You retards mindlessly regurgitate that, what the fuck is wrong with you? If you did a second of research you'd realize he doesn't need to be impeached.

The suddenly relevant debate about whether a president can be prosecuted, explained
May 17, 2017
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/17/15654158/trump-prosecuted-constitution-impeachment-prosecutor
archive.is/rRtZw

>A president can be arrested without impeachment, presidents have no civil immunities which is why he can be sued - and is being sued.

The president cannot be sued for any civil matter done in his official capacity, nor can he be charged with a crime without impeachment. Impeachment and removal are different things.

The president elect talking to Russians about how to defeat ISIS is not even illegal.