So a just sa this so for the first 2017 (President Day) but NOBODY ware to tell that I would be OCCASTED by such...

So a just sa this so for the first 2017 (President Day) but NOBODY ware to tell that I would be OCCASTED by such uncanicated AUTICITICISM by the (Present Time) sherial Enement Lain, whose mane chanichature Lain’s ((MCLSEL’s MCL Lain) she Show TURE anische. This is the FIRT and LAST time to ever LISEN to Sup Forums AGANE for recc such bad results.

I tore the firt episode like breasy,, or SO you THOUGHT but I cudn’t BECAUSE at evely mo foent Lain she SPAWS anache to the Foulor every signal senond. So Spwicde Gill Kill Bill she then Hont Lane with grapeposting. But She what?? SHE GHOSE OUT aand wants MORE taims? Her POOR FATHERS want for few anischitteries but SHE force bank rupped the Cardit for no cause than Buy the Navi to Play STUPID MINECRAFT in HD. And you disgusting people call this appable

My foreheadhairs was but all gone by EP2 why the dunce parrty Lain goes Dressed with a COMPELT lank of Soschemial auarenes with clothes for NO FASSION (bet shes never even BEEN a club before). She conitues to dipspay such tarible taste in previous (EP1) and later (EP3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,0,1,1,1,2,1,3). The BARE SUIT se wares ware the MOST EFFENDI tool for RAMOVE mine foreheadhairs (They were ALL gone by THID apparence of BARE SUIT).

And That Chow (serial Exnt Lain) GLORIFIES Nofe other Then MURDER the #1 Cardinal Seven Deadly Sins (REALLY? Looks Like Not Just Fasiosm but also ORIGINALITY laccerated by this Televib). Main Sycopant lane kill following: The Sausage girl, The Drag Adiot, The Dumb Fucking Shooterman, Persona4 Dancing All NiGHTS, the GAYS, the Cast TDRK, EVERY Roswale, the ILLEGAL ALIENS, and MOST OF ALL JESUS CHIRST. This EGREGISH SACRELAGE RELEVATE THIS SHOW TO EDGY ATEISTH STRAS.
And Lane burchas disgusting PIZZA for eat and DODN’T TIP PIZZA MAN.

And SHE gets become PIZZA GOD?! HAH.

Who you recomend this FEDORA (or Schould I says BARE SUIT) Tarish to me, fuck YOU. Is the so of Edgy Ateisth FEDORA pizza trash. Never Watch Show For FIST YEAR AGAIN. Sup Forums for TRASH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhalEB4yXtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit shut the fuck up about this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a life you fucking autist.

ahh yes lets all Love Lain

How many levels of irony are you on right now?

Lets all love Lain!

What better way to start the new year than some pleasant schizophrenia

I DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

A shame, you seemed an honest man.

And all the dicks you sucked so dearly

>about
ruined it

faggot

This weird thread again, deja vu.

>I've just been in this place before

It is true that I killed OP, but I am not his murderer.

>3 weeks
Actually, this has been going on since at least March
youtu.be/qhalEB4yXtE

Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You’ve been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.

I don't seem to understand this.

A shame I seemed a honest man

>March
>only

Hae! ima resrembler this insinoowation b not an autismist, is this tahblits hunintoowitive autocorrectional fahnkshunalitie that mayks muh spach come owet lyk this 0_

Stop shitposting with my God!

>with
Yes, Lain is shitposting with us.

Indeed

what does it mean

...the meaning of all this?

What if this is how normal people talk and we're all actually just autistic?

could anyone else understand what OP wrote?

uguu

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong.
In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Just Lainposting.

What if that is how autistic people talk and we're all actually just normal?

What if that is how human beings talk and we're all actually just robots?