PUTIN CLAIMS SOLIDARITY WITH PALESTINE! HOW MUCH MORE CAN THE KIKES TAKE?!?!?!

archive.is/gXKQo

>"Russia, as a permanent member of the UN Security Council and the Middle East Quartet of international mediators, takes a principled stand in support of the realization of the Palestinians’ legitimate right to self-determination. We are in favor of a comprehensive and fair settlement in the Middle East on a solid international legal basis, including the relevant UN Security Council resolutions and the Arab Peace Initiative. It should result in the end of the Israeli occupation of the Arab lands that began in 1967 and the creation of an independent Palestinian state with its capital in East Jerusalem,” the Russian head of state noted in his message of greetings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnlS4hZAJQA
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/934585753572700160
jpost.com/Middle-East/US-to-keep-supporting-SDF-including-Kurds-in-Syria-515260
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/935287566835896320
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russian-orthodox-church-investigates-czars-killing-in-1918/2017/11/28/2e53ee4a-d432-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=p-3qrOFsO0w
cbc.ca/amp/1.4426019
unvis.it/cbc.ca/amp/1.4426019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Putin.

Putin is a mongolian pedophile literally controlled by Jews.

Putin is based.

bump

Well he is the best leader we've had since Stalin

Well, memes aside, what would be his plan for the Jews then?

Something would need be done about their occupation on top of their state body. The only thing that could happen is war, be causing settling isn't going to fucking happen.

Nope. There's a different plan. Let Mueller expose all their crimes against the world. The truth will destroy Israel.

>turn the UN against Israel
Never going to happen. That requires getting over their Holocaust concerns and their one outlet of modernism in the middle east in favor of those that oppose them.

>East Jerusalem
Not going to happen.

The UN is already against us, you dumb mutt.

You're a Jew. Of course you would say never. NEVER say never Chaim. Don't do it.

tfw Trump's embassy move on Wednesday is for Palestine and not for Israel.

The Jews are terrified. Holy shit

FUCK TRUMP
IRAN ALLYS WHO CAN REALLY HELP THEM IN A WAR
RUSSIA - SANCTION
CHINA - TRUMP THREATENS TRADE WAR
HES FIGHTING A FUCKING WAR FOR KIKES

We are getting closer to Hitler's final solution. Soon my anons, soon.

No he's not.

bump

yes he is. Right would never go to war with Iran because it would be a kike war so along comes Trump to get them onboard. nowlook at the moves. he cant do shit to help Russia so he panders to the rights love of Russia. He threatens China with a trade war. He sanctioned Iran even though they are complying with the nuclear deal.Iran allies have the weak hand here unless they want to start WW3 if Irans gets attacked.

Trump helped Putin save Syria. You're so psychotic at tihs point you couldn't convince yourself Trump is pro Israel. Seriously. You're being fucking retarded and just saying the same bullshit talking points you faggots said 10 months ago.

>East Jerusalem

Iran and Russia saved Syria ya dumb shit.

and Trump cut off funding to ISIS. He worked with Iran and Putin to help Assad. They weren't working against each other. Trump wasn't pushing for regime change and Syria won.

oh wow man he cut funding when the war was practically over, thats why the MSM stop covering it..the "rebels" lost.

ISIS was never anything but a sideshow to the Kurds and rebels, which Trump still supports like a cuck

kikes btfo

tfw Israeli's have to live under Arab rule soon.

>wtf I love Israel now
t. Liberals

Are you stupid? Just last week Trump made a deal with Erdogan to BTFO of the Kurds.

I will dance on the ashes of Jews in front of the wailing wall while using a Nazi flag as a cape after the liberation of Jerusalem and the rest of Palestine from you kikes. Then I'll drive down to Haifa to wave goodbye to you and your kind as you sail towards Europe in a makeshift raft.

And the day after he gives the SDF niggers 100 HMMWVS and says they aren't Kurds due to ~3% being Arabs and the HMMWVS aren't technically weapons due to no M2s being mounted
youtube.com/watch?v=XnlS4hZAJQA

Typical fucking lying politician

tfw Greater Israel will never exist, and for trying to make it exist you lose all of Israel.

You don't expect me to take that video as proof of anything do you?

Because of all the war crimes you guys committed...
Not like the UN has any global power anyway

Keep dreaming, goy.
I love how you worship Hezbollah when their leader lives in fear in a bunker.

Feel free to not to, but know that you are a good little ZOGbot who unironically believes the (((MSM))), this was reported on by multiple sources and multiple new videos were posted on the same day
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/934585753572700160

The only good thing they have is the precedent the holocaust set in regards to genocide. There is no defense. tfw a fake genocide the Jews used to set laws backfires and BTFO of Israel.

It's because the Muslims have a lot of influence in the UN. We don't really deserve all that condemnation.
But yes, the UN is practically a joke.

Why the fuck would I believe sourceless videos with no hardcoded date and I have no idea where the fuck it is taken?

Give it a rest man, shilling can get tiring, I bet you're a very frustrated Jew right now.

>calling me a proxy shill while you're literally a Jew using a Russian VPN

As much as I hate Jews and their disproportionate amount of power they wield over global politics, something important that tends to get overlooked is the Muslim influence in the world.

Groups such as CAIR are fucking powerful and most white nationalists/NatSocs don't even know how well organized political Islam is, not just in the UN

>hurr why would i believe multiple videos from independent sources over the (((MSM)))
>durr dates can never be changed and nobody would have noticed an old video of an event that was widely reported about and viewed
Not to mention the US fucking came out and openly said they would keep supporting the SDF which is a 90+% Kurdish rebel group opposed to Assad
jpost.com/Middle-East/US-to-keep-supporting-SDF-including-Kurds-in-Syria-515260
This is also after the came to an open ceasefire with ISIS and allowed them to evacuate
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/935287566835896320

You know how evident it is you're Jewish? You're posting Jpost and a cover Jewish twitter account.

>Implying the US and Trump isn't a servant to Jewish interests
>Al-Sura which is a pro-Iraqi media network is Israeli
Nice try, shill

>le putin is a kike shill
AHAHAHHAHAHA LIBERAL PIDORS FROM DVACH BTFO
NOICE

lol

Poo-ting is literally jewish jew, you pidorashka.

>Stands with Palestine
>Saved Syria
>Sides with Iran
You're joking right?

>Arms Hezbollah
>investigates whether revolution was a kike blood ritual
>washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russian-orthodox-church-investigates-czars-killing-in-1918/2017/11/28/2e53ee4a-d432-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html
>jewish
lmao gtfo liberal pidor from dvach. Maмкy твoю eбaл и пaпкy твoeгo нa бyтылкy caдил вo имя Paмзaнa.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-3qrOFsO0w
Shills forever BTFO

>pogroms 2.0 holocaust edition

Holy fucking shit. You had to link something from what looks like a decade ago. Do you retards even realize how stupid you look?

>if something has happened decade ago - it never happened at all
Do you realize you're lost your sanity, shill?

You're not even trying anymore.

Chechen detected

I wish i was one. Chechens are white and superior to subhuman mongoloid ruskies.

>i Wish was one
>chechens are white
Ultra Chechen detected

Show me your flag.

Yes, like last year when the UN voted agreeing that West Bank settlements were illegal and the US abstained.

Hahaha mad 2channer

Honestly this is genius and perfect timing. Putsky has been waiting for Israel to get distracted enough by their attempted domination of Iran, and now that they're stirring the pot he is moving in to back up Palestine.
Too bad Americans couldn't ball up and do this, but you know, our government is probably responsible and all that jazz.
Good move on Putin's part though.

IF you haven't noticed. Trump is closer with Putin than Israel.

>as you sail towards Europe in a makeshift raft.

So you want the Jews to move to Europe?

GTFO Sup Forums you Shia muslim shitskin

Jews already run Europe.

Most European countries support a two-state solution with Palestine getting East Jerusalem.

Nothing redpilled about it.

They can take a whole lot.

(((they))) are enemy of Israel. (((they))) love Palestine. (((they))) love Hezbollah.

>obongo kongo sides with palestine
fucking nigger
>commie leftists side with palestine
fucking commies
>Jewropean jewnion sides with palestine
fucking jewropeans
>putin sides with palestine
MUH BASED POOTIN

>What is a political agenda ?

how so?

i know nothing about Russia or its politics, how infiltrated by "them" are they?

When Netanyahu comes to the congress every senators knee.
When Netanyahu comes to the Duma. He knee.

That's the the fucking difference. Putin knows until when he can go and how useful he can become for the Jews. Is that your definition of slavery ?

Yeah, that totally makes sense, you fucking retard

Every relevant r*ssian politic is a jew. Pootin himself is a kike too.

Found the shills.

no

This is news?

He's always been very adamant about international law in contrary to western figures. However, I think this is just to poke Israel for attacking Assad. Pretty sure he actually did not give an honest shit about Palestine two weeks ago.

pictured is russia's blockchain

Just read the date of publication. I take that back.

israelis i know call it palestine, and 20% hold russian passport

> r*ssian
are you chechen or something?

Can you actually elaborate on your position, instead of calling everyone shills? That shit you said doesn't make any sense, so explain yourself

>t. JIDF

The UN Created you.

If you call Pootin based or deny the fact that he's a jew and acts like one, then you're literally paid poster. It's simple. You are too obvious to spot, guys.
No. R*ssia is a non-country.

underrated

makes sense

it's plain that you really are 56%.
the UN doesn't hold the power to create or destroy anything, dumbass, it can just give recognition or condemn actions according to assembly or SC votes. it doesn't hold any actual authority over any sovereign nation, even ones if doesn't recognize as sovereign IE Rhodesia

>Syrian feminists fight for say in postwar peace talks

>Dima Moussa, who lives in Istanbul now, is one of 40 women (and two men) who are part of the Syrian Women's Political Movement. They say it's the first of its kind in the country, and they are adamant that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad must go.

cbc.ca/amp/1.4426019

Alternatively
unvis.it/cbc.ca/amp/1.4426019

he is a mentally unhealthy character creating anti-russian threads every day.

This "recognition" means nothing.

t. non-autistic political analysis

>the current year
>taking either side
>giving a shit about that region while the west rots.