your waifu

(You)

remember /a.
if even people call you trash, you are still capable
it is called trashCAN not trashCANT
i believe in you

damn...

By jove you're right!!!
I can kill myself, I just have to believe.

Any of you know how deep I need to shove a kife in my neck to sever the corroted artery? not the vein the artery, the one with the high pressure that will pew pew my blod all over the room

gintoki

Go kill yourself nigger

meant to

really makes you thin

>it is called trashCAN not trashCANT
t-thank you, user.

Thanks, user. You have reaffirmed my belief in the new Mai-HiME series.

first post got it

So I can finally create my nanomachines and become an immortal being who transcends humanity?

hohoh silly user a trashcan is simply a container but the inside is full of rotten garbage

There is no known reason why it wouldn't work. There is that one microbiology guy on /sci/ who is working on boosting the output of mitochondria and enhanced thermoregulation mechanisms so that he can have a daughter that is more like a mahou shoujo.

Slavoj.

At least its not empty as your soul.

The janitors who keep deleting the monmusu threads for reasons not enforced on other generals on Sup Forums, probably actually because 'stop liking what I don't like', etc.

Stay mad and angry forever, spiderfucker.

Well, of course it would work. It's simply a matter of putting the right pieces in the right place. I'm surprised no one has done it already.

this website
hopefully the sanitation department will collect it this year, it's been destroying property values for half a decade

Don't be surprised. There are so many unknowns with regard to the entire idea. On the other hand, techniques are improving and becoming cheaper so it's easier than ever before and should continue to become easier and cheaper. The glut of poor quality research and journal bullshit is definitely a hindrance. I'd be more concerned about legal nonsense getting in the way than the ability of a person to make good progress in this area.

Oscar

First Post Best Post

Battle Tendency.