Average American Classroom in 2050 Will Look Like This

>le 56% meme
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2587873/British-school-teaches-English-FOREIGN-language-pupils-50-nationalities-pupils.html
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
beta.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-childhood-obesity-future-20171130-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED lanky emo retard girl wants no sign
I bet her pristine pussy is watertight

The one on the left is purest american you'll ever find

That one kid with no sign.

This is what the average white person looks like today

>Average American Classroom in 2050 Will Look Like This
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

this is unironically the demographic make-up that I see when I go outside

I don't believe the government stats for one minute

>inb4 hurr hurr you live in california
no I don't, fuck off shills

Don't European classes look like this already?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2587873/British-school-teaches-English-FOREIGN-language-pupils-50-nationalities-pupils.html

is that a special ed class or?

>The head teacher says many students are not even literate in own language

forty keks

Dat poor "why the fuck I'm with this niggers and retards" girl!

she is easily the cutest girl

I grew up in a 96- 98% white school district. My area was considered the most segregated in America.

There are literally more non whites on this picture than I have seen in my entire life.

>jewish girl
fixed

Ciara is not jewish

Who?

Except fatter.

>my grandparents left this country to come to 52% land

Man I sure wish I could post with that flag. Man I sure fucking wish I wasn't born in a country where I have no culture, no identity, and no home. MAN I SURE FUCKING WISH I WAS BORN IN A COUNTRY WHERE IT WASN'T ACCEPTABLE TO HAVE HALF MY COCK CHOPPED OFF AS AN INFANT

Be careful user, dont fall down that rabbit hole

> if you only knew how things are really bad!

Exterminate the other 44%

No boys and a shortage of furniture???

Wtf?? Your parents are slovenian? Why tf did they allow mutilation of your dick? Only bosnian muslims and for medical reasons get dicks chopped up here.

Blyat. She looks like le 100% jew.

go back to r9k you orbiting retards

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

>Ciaratrip.png Ciara Horan (AKA Eliza) is an attention whore tripfag who peruses various boards on Sup Forums, mainly r9k, spreading her unimportant opinions over anyone who'll listen. Which is usually no-one. She has a tendency to make shitty videos and uses her army of beta orbiters so as to easily inject all of her autistic views into the large anonymous membrane, which always result in threads that always reach the bump limit that rot both the eye and brain.
She is mainly known and hated for being spammed by her beta orbiters who she begs to make threads. As Sup Forums is almost entirely made up of dirty jobless hippies, people actually reply to these garbage threads. It is often suggested that Eliza is simply a poorly executed troll as her views often piss off great quantities of people to lulzy extents.

never thought id see the day /r9k/ tried to troll Sup Forums

What's wrong with diversity you evil racist inhumane monster?! We are all individuals, we all bleed red. Race is a social construct

Well... I don't really care.

Amerifriends I've got a question. How different would schools be over there if uniforms were mandatory?

By the time today's kids reach the age of 35, 57% of them will be obese, a new study predicts. That means that if present trends continue, an American child's chances of having a normal weight when they grow up — or of being merely overweight — are less than even.
The kids who are destined to become obese are not necessarily obese right now — in fact, most of them are not. The Harvard researchers who came up with these projections say that only half of these kids will be obese when they are 20 years old, while the other half will become obese during their 20s or 30s.

beta.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-childhood-obesity-future-20171130-story.html

Not fat enough

>Using that malware infested site

You dumb fucks.
She probably feels like she shouldn't get to voice her opinion because of her privilege. That's how she virtue signals. Cuck homo fallling in love with some deranged indoctrinated bitch.

i grew up in cali and that picture is whiter than any classroom ive ever had.

The average American classroom looks like that now. I graduated two years ago and any non advanced/AP class would have similar demographics

this, i'm in the midwest and all i see are niggers, hadjis, gooks, and mongrelized kikes, to see a proper white person is rare

best in thread

>the literal queen of the robots
interesting, we should cuck them, it's the natural way
i'm willing to very roughly break her ass in to the world of cock, and make all the wojaks cry, just because OP had to make this thread

do u got ur own article on there or something??

u obviously didnt read the article did u

>encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
>not understanding how computers work

classroom in 2050 if the left wins

That's Ciara, a /r9k/ personality. She's known for being a manipulative junkie. Even in that pic I bet she was using heroin.

"The left"

They are nothing but pawns therefore they can never win. Similar to how every victory for USA is in reality a victory for Israel

revolution and segregation, R+S. It's not so hard to grasp

>revolution and segregation

Revolution of who? Look around you. You are surrounded by mouth drooling retards who can`t stop wasting their money on stupid things and stuffing their face.

When will the 300lbs civic nationalists change his ways and do something that involves getting off his ass?

In 1789, it was a couple of unemployed lawyers that overthrew the most powerful man in Europe.

We are the bullet of mercy for a dying society. Never underestimate the power of will.

But I have to agree, posting in your pyjamas is just way to comfy.

Because we do what Dr. Goldstein tells us to do when our boys are born

What did they write on this paper?