Why didn't this manga blow up on Sup Forums? I remember it getting a bit of spark but then it just faded

Why didn't this manga blow up on Sup Forums? I remember it getting a bit of spark but then it just faded.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.me/manga/yakushoku-distpiari-gesellshaft-blue-senga-fumitaka/s2/c4/10-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because this page is literally the only reason anyone cares in the first place

So why did he kill her and didn't marry her?

mangapark.me/manga/yakushoku-distpiari-gesellshaft-blue-senga-fumitaka/s2/c4/10-1
What the hell is this edgy chuuni shit?

I like it. It's a nice spin on the usual hero vs maou story.
That page isn't as shocking as the part where the cute innocent reporter that's with him reveals she used to be a whore.

He killed her because he needed her levels
He didn't marry her because he knew her for, like, a week, and bitches be crazy

>He didn't marry her because he knew her for, like, a week, and bitches be crazy
Sounds like wife material

The whole concept of the 'hero' in this world is that he is always lvl 1 and can't level up.
But, if he has exchanged fluids with one of his party members, he can kill them and gain their levels for a shortt time.
They had just fucked last night, there was a high level monster destroying the city and the deaths of all other party members weren't enough.

So this is another not-RPG not-SAO where he gathers team mates, they have happy adventures and SOL together for a few chapters, then he kills them all for le epic edge? To level up temporarily to kill the demon lord while it's a futuristic setting. Who writes this?

If it looks like a teenager's chuuni fantasy, it usually is the author's chuuni fantasy when he used to be a teen.
It's a pity though, because other than the edginess and the overdone plot of demon lord, everything else is well done and oozing with style.

Because there is a better manga.

Is this the arifureta shit I've heard so much about?

No, this is Dungeon Seeker, a masterpiece created by the genius Sakamoto 666.

Is the '666' in the author's name a hint for what to expect from the manga?

>scrolling through chapters
>Miku

I really like this. I wish more chapters were out.

Sup Forums is full of manchildren who were hit by their dads because of dressing in high heels and ignored by their moms. They are the classical atention whore that needs everyone to know about them, not the lone wolf, so they need a Gary Stu like the autist of Goblin Slayer

>sakamoto666
Every fucking time

More arbitrary game mechanics governing the world's reality in a clusterfuck insensible world.

Fails worldbuilding 101.

Gangan axed this a long time ago iirc

Tasteless levels of edge, and yes a show can be too edgy for most people to enjoy.
also not isekai

This sounds like an interesting concept, but I don't think there can more than a handful of authors that could actually do this justice without going overblown and full edge.

Oh yeah, I totally can't see why people aren't into this.
Jesus Christ, that has to be the most retarded premise I've ever heard.

>full edge

How can you execute that with half edge? Make him buy them dinner first?

It's a pity too, because everything else about it is pretty interesting and unique.

kek

My sides, what is this this? Yukkuri abuse?

>full edge
Nigger, you're either edgy or cringe.

Reminder that the girl on the bottom left used to be a hooker since she was a kid.

Thanks for the spoilers.

Yes

>those eyes
My fucking flanks

What's the context. Is he trying to level up or just gathering alchemy ingredients?

which proven false when they are other with the same class as him who retain their level instead of deleveling

Look at the posters in e background, it's a factory that makes rings out of eyes

If it gets an anime adaptation then I can see it exploding.

Only one guy, who's probably cheating the system some way or another. Nice speedreading when they constantly repeat that every other hero had to do it this way.