She has a good point Sup Forums

She has a good point Sup Forums

Journalism is a dying career?

learn to fight or die

Moore is still running cause the other guy has corruption charges meaning Moore still has a chance. He can also point to Dem Senators who haven't resigned over sexual immorality. Basically if people want this shit to matter it needs to not be literally everywhere and people need to be better.

>Rapists lose their jobs
>not rapist don't

>Billy Bush was screwed over/sacrificed
>the rest of the media fags admitted it/apologized
>Moore and the GEOTUS fought back, as they deny the accusations

You fight if you are a liar or are innocent...guilty fags just admit it

Her point is really not a good one

It turns out 24/7 shilling for globalist satanic pedophile worshippers might tank your credibility.
Who would've thunk?

holy shit...

She sure does. Democrats are fucking horrible people.

>She has a good point Sup Forums

Al Franken

WHERE'S THE BEEF?????????

bitch left out franken.

twat.

so whats the point ? the left is eating itself alive...its a good thing.Does she think that the right gives a shit about this pooz ?

>Jews lose their jobs, a german-american runs the operation.
*sigh*
I am inbetween loving this world and hating it all the time, i don't know how to feel anymore.

lol this

and
this

not only what you said, but everyone getting shitcanned in the entertainment industry is one of those "listen and believe" liberals who screamed "TRUMP IS A RAPIST!" after that Access Hollywood tape, and who screamed when Betsy Devos demanded due process for students accused of rape.

reap what you sow.

It's called the Trump curse bitch.

Even if Moore is as bad as they say, I still don’t see why they should effect if you vote for him. Sure, he rapes women, but it doesn’t change any of his policies. If the best heart surgeon in America was a murderer and a gay Jew I’d still want him doing the surgery

Did Al Franken lose his job?

She does?
How so?
all those degenerates that are out of work deserve it, mess with the bull and get the horns.
Now, if there was any factual evidence, and not a bunch of larpers that would be another story now wouldn't it?

no, only Conyers is safe enough to throw under the bus, because Pelosi said so

fake allegations vs photo proof

Wow she's right, we should just throw our entire civilization into a burning pyre because Women made WAH WAH accusations with next to no evidence. Seems like a pretty logical way to run a society.

Conyers is in a safe black district for Congress.
Franken barely got a majority and his seat could be the balance of power.
Politics 101