Abortions Are a Good Thing

I haven't had a FB account in 2+ years, but a friend of mine got me an ID verified account, and FB is far worse than when I left. I added some of my friends. Other than a lot of faggots on here who bitch about feeds full of liberal shit because all of their so-called friends are liberal or the morons asking how to "red pill" all their liberal, normie Jewbook friends, I choose to associate only with people who oppose the left. My only complaint, and one of my only complaints about the people here who consider themselves "BASED", alt-right, conservative or whatever, are the people against abortion. I made this post to see what they say, and I want to know what you people think given then numbers, which I can cite a source if you get to shook up to look yoursef. Please, let's discuss this. I live in St. Louis, MO AKA Saint Nigger, so my ehtusiasm for dead nigger babies might be influences by my surroundings.

Seriously, no one has a comment? Pol hates abortions, niggers, illegal spics, jews and liberals, so I figured this would at least activate some almonds.

Can people still get jobs without a Facebook account? I haven't been searching recently, but I heard employers use your Facebook in part of their deliberation.

IDK, I am a content writer and ghost writer, so the agencies I go through consider me an independent contractor. They don't care about FB at all. They only care if you can write well in AP format and follow the client's instructions. Ghost writing is similar. I write what they want me to. It is becoming more and more "fashionable" to not have FB. I can see employers wanting a social media whore for certain jobs, especially for journalists and PR shit, but I've not heard about there being trouble for employment for a lack of FB. Certainly an employer would check though to make sure you have not said anything that will hurt them later whether it be offensive to the left or right.

Im pro abortion. Minorities are too stupid to into birth control, and cucking your education/career to raise something that you could have cancelled when it was a thoughtless clump of cells is retarded.

Imagine if keep demographic stats on abortions and having it public was required. If we know nigger and spic women make up 29% of the population and JUST THE STATES reporting show over 50% of abortions come from them, then imagine how high the number really is. If we put more clinics in nigger vote farm cities and and make a "wall" with them across our borders, they would dwindle down to nothing. I know faggy traditional conservatives and Christians would shit bricks, but tax payer abortions would save us so much money from welfare to prisons to unnecessary government jobs where spooks always get the positions. I consider myself a Christian, but look at how many on the right would react to it based on faith. It has made us weak as a race

Slow night unless the Christian nigger haters
brain short circuited

It's an issue that's been raised before.
I'm not necessarily against abortion, but I think forcing people to accept the realities of abortion facts is a good way to pull liberals down off their high horses.

In the same way their anti-white sentiment has made their anti-racism and egalitarianism a laughing stock, so too can we destroy their humanism and humanitarian horse shit by forcing them to admit that, hand on heart, they don't really care about human life.

That's cool and all, because in the same way they want to kill their kids, we want to kill murderers and rapists.
In the same way they want to escape the responsibility of their own children, we don't want to take responsibility for poor and incompetent people.

You don't care about the millions of unborn getting killed, that's fine, I don't care about the plight of third worlders and refugees.

Your body your choice? my wallet my choice!

Force them to commit ideological suicide and then casually walk over their corpse and proceed to life your life comfortable in the knowledge that you live in accordance with your morals and ideals.

I'm personally against abortion in that I'd never want my child aborted but them..., and if we made it more accessible and cheaper for them, it would still be there choice. They'd do it too. White genocide would be put on hold, white liberals would have less limp wristed sons, hard feminists and gender binary, tranny whatevers. Hispanics births would slow and nigger births would slow. This, "every baby must live and it's alive at the moment of conception" comes from the same party that flooded us with 3rd worlders and is as ro amnesty as democrats. Fuck democrats and fuck republicans more. They have never been pro white and thrived off of white voters and our money

>ID verified account
What the fuck

Not me, not my friend who gave me the account either. I guess fb wants people to verify their identity with an actual ID now.

If all the trash wiped their bloodlines off the planet, I wouldn't exactly be complaining. If they wiped themselves out too that would be extra cool.
We're on the same page user.

The brilliant Russian lawmakers have been flirting with the idea of requiring ID for internet access (and they've partially implemented it already). ID verified accounts are not as bad in comparison.

Not a Christian.

Abortion is murder.

watch the first 5 minutes of Idiocracy

murder has repercussions, intended and otherwise

Overflowing the world with murderous niggers and spics translates into a lot more murder

can be get an Aryan merchant rubbing his hands together?

So watching the first 5 minutes of fiction you find profound makes the OP wrong?

Thanks user. It's more than just eugenics though. It makes sense economically too.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

>all hispanics and blacks are born killers