"Normies" are literally soul-less NPCs

Sometimes we might describe some individuals who are profoundly materialistic and soul-denying in thought and perception as being “spiritually dead,” just as an expression or figure of speech, whereas in many such cases it might be actual fact.
'''The possibility of the “Soul” (i.e., the eternal Spiritual Ego) dwelling in the unseen worlds, while its body goes on living on Earth, is a pre-eminently occult doctrine, especially in Chinese and Buddhist philosophy.''' Many are the Soulless men among us, for the occurrence is found to take place in wicked materialists as well as in persons “who advance in holiness and never turn back.
According to the writings of H.P. Blavatsky (Russian occultist, psychic medium, and founder of the Theosophical Society in 1875), it would seem that it is truly the case more often than we might even imagine, seeing as “we elbow soulless men and women at every step in life,” “many are the Soulless men among us,” “we encounter every day, in every condition of life, such living corpses,” and we may “find these spiritually dead everywhere.”
In the biographical “Blavatsky and Her Teachers,” Jean Overton Fuller writes that one day in the summer of 1890, “Countess Wachtmeister, thinking to give Madame Blavatsky a little pleasure, took her for a drive in Hyde Park, ‘in the fashionable hour’. Mrs Alice Leighton Cleather and Mrs Cooper-Oakley were in the drawing-room when they returned, and Mrs Leighton Cleather says that Madame Blavatsky was in a passion, crying, ‘Not a Soul among them – not one!’ It is to be hoped this is not to be taken literally.”

Other urls found in this thread:

blavatskytheosophy.com/loss-of-the-soul-and-annihilation/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23990349/
youtu.be/jGL1x40p46s?t=28
youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Gnostics call them Hylics.

This spiritual death results from disobedience of the laws of spiritual life, which is followed by the same penalty as the disobedience of the laws of natural life. But the spiritually dead still have their delights; they have their intellectual endowments and power, and intense activities. All the animal delights are theirs, and to multitudes of men and women these constitute the highest ideal of human happiness. The tireless pursuit of riches, of the amusements and entertainments of social life; the cultivation of graces of manner, of taste in dress, of social preferment, of scientific distinction, intoxicate and enrapture these dead-alive.

Full source: blavatskytheosophy.com/loss-of-the-soul-and-annihilation/

when I walk around all i can think about is all these NPC's who have such a low level of awareness.

I've always thought that some people live life on autopilot. The real question is how do I know I am not doing that myself

Yeah... how do I know I have a soul?

You don't. All you can do is observe and Be. Observe the observer, friendo. I am naught but a ferryman, so the rest of the journey beyond that is for you to find.

Soulless people are lack that part of their being which is the source of conscience and intuition

yeah, ive always known this. its why i get anxiety around them.

Not reading that wall of text.

But, your pic related looks like it was done by an edgy 10th grader for a local rap-core medley band. I FUCKING HATE artists who can't draw a straight fucking line.

Yeah we're totally free-thinkers, everyone else is just a sheep that doesn't have original thought like us

Dolores Cannon calls them "the backdrop people" (creepy). According to Mark Passio, Satanists talk about "The Dead" (even creepier)

>Sup Forums finally discovers organic portals

I would liken normies to animals, driven by instincts, obsessed with money and sex, their empty gaze betraying their spiritual poverty. We are surrounded by these subhumans who view casual sex, shekels and social status as the be-all, end-all of existence. Stupid animals.

I would liken Canadians to cucks, driven by estrogen, obsessed with degeneracy and cuckolding, their empty gaze betraying their spiritual poverty. We are surrounded by these subhumans who view cuckolding, dogfucking and diversity as the be-all, end-all of existence. Stupid cucks.

Meh, I don't think most people even ever thought about this

And the problem is TPTB venerate and bring up these people as the baseline we should all aspire to. Autists see right through these tricks though, as they are master pattern observers

If life is basically a video game like Skyrim than all redpilled people are Stormcloaks and all Cucks or Jew fags are The Imperials and Thalmor. Thread related archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23990349/

do you live in sicily?

Cogito ergo sum. Truth is you are born two or three times within a lifetime, each layer you gain more access to free will.

Jaja that pic

Is my english that bad? Also no, I'm from north italy

"Soul" Is a fairy tale for adults, OP. Was it your mommy that told you?

Found the soulless normie

>if you don't devote a significant portion of your free time to some faggoty LARP and learning its arcane rules, you are deemed to be a "soulless" "npc" by some self described spiritual guru and his orbiting cronies

Let me guess, YOU have a soul, and you know because you shitpost about made up nonsense on internet image boards, 20 hours a week or more? Really profound belief system there.

Should I pray for them Sup Forums? I find myself hating them even though I try and put others first like Christ did.

Here we see the Australian poster in his natural habitat, shitposting as always

Empire > Stormcloaks

Got a smaller pic?

What utter blasphemy. You should be ashamed of yourselves for touting such self aggrandizing narcissistic bullshit. Fuck you in the name of the Christ.

No one is soulless. It's impossible. Many people are SLEEPING, yes, and many more are confused - remember that each and every modern society has confusion and materialistic deceit as its foundation.

You can help - but not if you discard your fellow man as "dead", "soulless" or whatever horrible thing you call it.

>UR larp is wrong MY larp is right! Disgusting!!!

I don't see many good posts made by Swedish anons, and this is among those few that are actually good. Congrats Sven.

But NPCs can sometimes give quest information!

>having an opinion is LARPING
>disagreeing is not a legitimate thing to do

"Okay"

The problem is that western society has forgotten that they are all part of something greater than themselves.
Instead of a functioning cohesive society where everyone works together for the good of their civilization everyone is obsessed with individuality.
This post is proof of that, you aren't any different form the other human beings around you, you just think you are because we have all lost the common good that we previously worked toward together.

Questlog actualized!

Use "normalfag" you fucking faggot.

What is this shit doing on /pol faget?
Take it to /x

I'm right leaning and pretty conservative, but I don't believe in some dumb soul mumbo-jumbo.
Stop thinking in such black and white terms.

You can unlocked Blue Mage class!

But seriously, life in a video game. Face fear, not death...death is a tease, only shows when you're not looking.

Normies have ruined politics.

I want my 50%+ Nazi flags back, represent, y'all!

NPC here AMA

everyone is their own protagonist, and spends their entire lives hiding that fact.
it's not that everyone else are npc's, but that they're too busy hiding their ability as the MC.

the people who openly display their MC abilities are usually those who display very unique traits that place marks throughout history. npc's don't go out on a vendetta to take out communism and jews with only the power of public speaking, but an MC does.

Interesting thanks, it confirms some of my own observations from direct experience.

Meditation is done so that one becomes conscious of the inner processes in the practitioner, you will start to see the habitual thought patterns which seem to spring up in you automatically to certain stimuli, in meditation these reactions are questioned because they are always rooted in fear and ignorance.

People who do not meditate and who go through life being ruled by these impulses do not have free will, they are at the mercy of their unconsciousness, like an animal.

True free will is achieved when one is very conscious of his inner world and when one starts consciously taking control of thoughts, speech and action so that they may not be influenced by fear but by wisdom. These and only these people exercise their free will and distinguish themselves hereby from the animals.

youtu.be/jGL1x40p46s?t=28

animu explains this well, too. it's not that everyone else is an npc, but that they're living far below their potential to do anything in pursuit of merely "existing". if you also live to only "exist", you live without ever making an impact on other people lives, then you're also an npc to everyone else.

I'll never stop being amazed at my own natural affinity for this behavior, without any meditation or prolonged contemplation on the matter. Of course I think about my actions and question my own thoughts, but it occurs quite naturally and in the moment. My ability to understand myself and other people has lead most of the people in my life to be incredibly and vocally impressed by me, which feels really amazing and affirms my ability to utilize that ability in a very good way. I accept that I have an ego which is why I would care what other people think in the first place, but I don't see anything wrong with that and I have no inclination to fight the egotistical parts of myself because I think they are overall a positive part of my personality. I have no interest in what may or may not be the ultimate enlightenment where you let go of all that shit. Also the importance of having other people acknowledge these things isn't about that, it's simply that it affirms the validity of it and that it shows how positively I'm able to utilize it not only for myself but the people around me.

tl;dr strive to achieve a healthy sense of self awareness, whether that be through meditation or whatever gives you that ability. It's really powerful.

It's weird that there are so many aggressive, angry, and outright dismissive replies.

>fairy tale for adults
>spiritual guru nonsense
>dumb soul mumbo-jumbo

Note the hollowness of their posts and mention of buzzwords and cliches that are typically thrown out by your average normie any time a spiritual or transcendent is brought up. It is as if they are literally incapable of talking about anything that is not rooted in materialism. Like automatons, they always say the same things. I get the impression that some of these soul-less are in this thread right now, as it is their imperative to dissuade souled people from exploring this topic further. It's all very strange.

Unisciti a noi su pol italiano su telegram t.me/maschat

>Madame Blavatsky
>Not a Soul among them – not one!

This is an aristocrat encountering working people that don't have the time to dick around with magic all day.
I can't think I am too much better than an "NPC" if they manage to work hard, be productive and have children while I'm a neet piece of shit.

Nice /x/-tier autistic bullshit.

>hurr people don't perceive things on the same level I do

Clean your chakras before it's too late

Become what you were supposed to be, now is the time

Toxoplasma Gondii turns people into minions of the feline hive mind. Sexually promiscuous, to swell their ranks.

They're more real than what you think you are.

Ok so how do we get started with that? Any recommended books?

It's a piece of esoteric knowledge that's pretty much everywhere at this point

You could look it up on YouTube or Google and get all the results you could ever need. You'll find them all coming to the same conclusions anyway.

Oops, didnt think this was still up and running.

Wanted to continue.

I have felt this for the longest time. Couldn't put it into words.
Any kind of ''genuine'' material has long died out.

Old movies, songs, video games are not better because of nostalgia. People had put their souls and love in them. New media is made STRICTLY for the JEWISH SHEKELS (lacks any soul).

People are even scarier. I swear some people are completely content with being lead on by their basic instincts : hunger, thirst, comfort, sex.

Cultivate it.

change the word "soul" for "personality" and the argument makes sense.

Bump.
Have both proof & counterproof.
Am both proof & counterproof.
(P. S. I wonder if an increasing percentage of each successive generation will view the former and relatively current generations in that manner).

Autism is, in its severe form, not at all unlike the npcs.

See I wonder how many of you believe this and then judge at face value.

I'm MTF and I well know other awakened people before they even say a word. Anyone that thinks can be enlightened, Nazi, Tranny,Fag, Ancap, Maybe Commies even.

I haven’t thought about it in relation to art. Perhaps you are right - most contemporary artists lack that “divine spark” to create something inspiring and beautiful.
>some people are completely content with being lead on by their basic instincts

This is simply the default in America now and it is promoted everywhere. When I visited Italy, I was surprised by how genuine, human, and down to earth everybody seemed. Perhaps Europe has not reached American levels of psychopathy just yet but it is an alarming trend.

The proletariat and the women certainly seem to be lacking in humanity (soul). Otherwise they could see their own lies.
>haha trusting a priest in the current year?
>goes and trusts a journalist

what about autistic women
do they have a soul in the eyes of tengri

Bicameral Mind. Read it.

Their "God" voice inside thier head has been programmed.

It's called Satan/Saturn

We can all hear it, we have no choice on Earth right now and it's incredibly easy to give into.

:)

I like you bong.

Not everyone is like that though. One of the more enlightened people I know is a half black and half white woman.
Though I would be a fool to deny the trends that plague the female sex, such as group think and fear of being ostracized.
A good friend of mine is a Mormon Bishop, when I met the man I was an Atheist. Through extensive discussion of biology (his field of study) and meditation I did eventually see the force that binds all.
Other people can as well, if only they are taught to question what they are told.

I too give into disgust of the common folk. Yet I still try and reason with the cultists on both sides of the culture war.
My husbands uncle is a Catholic Priest. Incredibly intelligent as well. The hard part and possibly impossible part is reconciliation between the systems, so that we all may have equality in merit.

Though I certainly have not met a Muslim yet that has awareness of their unconscious.

Ya ever heard Icke's take on the whole shebang?

When you experience it you will know.

>fluoride
>not even joking

I have to agree

Swede is correct. They just haven't awakened their divine spark. However, not everyone can.

You must have sleepers so that the awakened can be.

I reckon fluoride is just making it a shit tonne harder to hear that "divine" voice in your head that gives you a decent guidance in life, making you a lot more susceptible to doing dodgy shit.

Awareness and study of all that is. Revealed the path.

Waa?

Nvm I getchu

Should've stated more. Kant, Camus, Watts, Sartre and plenty of life experience. Paying attention to all levels of how society reacts, individuals and when those individuals become a part of a group.

Just being taught to think had helped me see the value in silencing the mind and valuing the present moment.

Imho, the best way to get people to awaken is to teach them to observe and realize how tainted their observations are. Then showing them what happens when they just observe with out applying labels.

I ate like shit, McDs, Soda, Beer, Weed, then one night I was staring at the stars. Zoned out and eventually entered into a meditative state. Connected with the infinite I AM.

I tend to believe knowing the mind is more important than what it is fed. However that is just my experience.

I do realize the body may work better with proper fuels however.

and you yourself are a nigger, at least you capitalize irrelevant words like one

Mh yea I totally understand what you mean, down to the T

I do think that this mindset will rely on something within us that is interchangeable though. Maybe something involving chakras or just the physical body itself.

Glad you found the way out though :^) It's a great club to join

interdasting...

This explains a lot and lines up with my own experience.

t. Someone without money and sex

You're all a bunch of narcissistic losers with a god complex. Everyone thinks they're the main character.

Pro tip - you're not special

That McDs just means that much to me.

Word of advice: Opening yourself up can also attract negative forces, you should only self actualize your awareness when reflecting. Without proper guidance you wont be able to discern from "angels" and "demons". Always test the spirit, but never tempt the Most High.

Like if you killed one they wouldn't even care and no one would notice.

Autists are lacking in consciousness regarding the self. Mind you, I wasn't speaking about every single individual within the categories.

some time ago i heard a theory (cant remember where and who) that earth is sort of a hub that can connect souls to humans when they are born... but its limited in the numbers that it can support with real souls. and since we have so bloody much people here it sort of has the ability to give the people that are to many to be supported a collective soul... kinda like the npc idea... but they called it background people. but the npc idea fits pretty well !

also pay attention with people u know... how often have they told you the same story or things over and over again... like an npc that starting to repeat phrases once u heard all the pre set conversation pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I

Watch the entire thing

>Not everyone is like that though. One of the
Yeah. We conscious people are the exception, not the norm.

I've always felt the other way around. That I'm just a NPC in everyone else's game.

>tfw my family are just NPCs
no

I already massively fucked up and it left its toll on spirit and body. Discovered some thing and used it to wantonly and do believe I was making my flame burn a little too bright. Didn't think I needed protection. How wrong I was.

that picture, Cain and Abel rings in my mind, also William Coopers rants about the mystical babylon series... Can it be the seed of cain has carried the ancestors traditions of cannibalism and blood drinking...

Agreed. Sup Forums is a great place for cooperation and this is why we are extremely hard for (((them))) to deal with. Unlike the alt right who have a leader that they can specifically target. We are acting as a benefit to the Sup Forums hivemind if it were. The special thing about us though is that despite being a technical hivemind we all have our own opinion's to what should be done.

Sup Forums's main task is to defeat the jews never forget this.

but your self aware... do you think an npc would ever come to that conclusion ? they are scripted in everyway... and if your an npc the script would not allow you to ever find that out ;-)

gratz you got a soul hehe

I remember that thread

Fuck off, satan is the true god.

a hivemind where every brain cell is self aware and has own view of the world and things.