Fuuka

Will it sell well?

Is this that truck manga?

Which one?
Yes.

I doubt it. It seems sort of generic and cookie cutter, with the usual cliches not even executed in a particularly satisfying, or novel way.
There's absolutely nothing to make it stand out, or give it any particular appeal

Childhood friend isnĀ“t sexy enough.

She had a pantyshot or two in the manga, though.

She has that part where she asks the MC to fuck her.

It will sell truckloads.

Judging from the design and attempt made, no.

what do you think's wrong with the designs?

Is blue girl kuudere (rei clone)?
Would be great if she isn't because she is cute, I hate Rei clones.

She's a huge bitch, just like you

but she isn't kuudere, right?

It was actually a good manga. Untill Fuuka 3.0 showed up. Seo gonna Seo i suppose.

from the pv, the characters designs look as if it's from a shitty hentai episode. But hope goes well

It's weird how Seo always gets this crappy studios even though his serialisations go on forever.

Maybe nip producers aren't as incompetent as i though them to be. Last good amine was Suzuka.

>good manga
>Seo
When was fuuka good? Truck killing sprees, cucking left and right, it's probably his worst manga if you ignore kimimachis tokyo arc.

She's genki.
She does a few things early on that made some people dislike her, but overtime, people seemed to agree that she was the best girl in years amongst the author's main girls

huh, and up until now, most people said it was good up until the truck.

I didn't think there was any real cucking in it?

Well I actually likes the part after Fuuka died.
Anything before it was just a prelude.

Sure it was an asspull but that to be expected of a romance drama. He could have ended that manga bout 4 chapters ago and it would have been fine.

who made Suzuka?

I like 2.0 better
1.0 didn't really feel like a Seo main character at all.

Yes of course.

The plot twist will hit you like a truck

Of course it will. Elevens are masochistic fucks who still buy Seo's shit.

Studio Comet which was good at the time. They made School rumble.

does 2, though?

she got btfo our hard recently so yes

what makes one a Seo main character, though?

Suzuka was an angry asshole, Eba was a reasonably likeable manic pixie dreamgirl ruined by contrived plot-twists, Lucia was an angry asshole but it made her kind of likeable.
There's not really much of a pattern there

but the main girls never get BTFO. If anyone does, it's the secondary love interests

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hell no