BILL PASSED 51-49

>BILL PASSED 51-49
>BILL PASSED 51-49
>BILL PASSED 51-49
>LIBERALS BUTTHURT ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA AND REDDIT

>SALT MINE(S)
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7gy17o/discussion_thread_final_vote_approaches_on/
twitter.com/hashtag/TaxScamBill?src=tren

BILL:
>The House Version:
congress.gov/115/bills/hr1/BILLS-115hr1rh.pdf
nytimes.com/2017/11/16/us/politics/house-tax-overhaul-bill.html
>The new Senate Tax Bill:
vox.com/2017/12/1/16724800/senate-tax-bill-text

>LAST THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15646571
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck CA

Nice

Post libshit tears.

I could not help but roll my eyes when the lefties tried last minute to convince Murowski to change her mind. They still think the government cares about their opinions.

Maybe they should start an online petition.

stolen from /ptg/
credit to /ptg/ baker

Alright so I've been under a rock with this shit.

Why are liberals hating this bill exactly?

What's the pros and cons of this?

Best time line ever

more salt

give me a quick rundown

EVEN MORE SALT

Jesus Christ this country is dead. Literally. So many people are going to die. White working class included. The people you wanted to "help". Yeah you sure helped them alright. Fuck yall. This isn't good for anyone except the Jew billionaires exploiting you. You hope their semen will trickle down and land right into your mouths right? Thank you Job Creator! Give me more! Keep fucking me in the ass! Pathetic fucking worms. All for what? To save $100 a year. You will rot.

>Any meager tax cut I get is going to be gobbled up by increased health insurance premiums.

A shame that they are such fedora tipping atheists. Otherwise, they could get pic related, which hasn't had a price increase in at least 4 years. Of course, no free abortions, you pay for your own birth control, you can't use tobacco, and you have to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

a quickly-made bill that effectively btfos poorfags in the usa passed 51-49 in the senate before an hour or so
and libs are salty over it because it's a bill passed by republicans

Could anyone explain about welfare system(not for pensioners) in USA? Specifically on how many months you could leech from it. I think it would be reasonable to put limit on those(not for the disabled though)

Fuck yes. I love serving my Jewish Masters. Trump is the best!

Were abortions banned?

Holy fuck whose deals are those that's fucking unbelievable

>Propose bill, revise bill, vote on bill, pass bill
>FASCIST TYRANNY LITERALLY HITLER THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE I AM LITERALLY SHAKING

Pretty much this bill removes State and Local tax deduction, caps real estate interest deductions, doubles the standard deduction (yay!), removes the personal exemption (so ~$2k net above the line deduction) merges and/or lowers tax rate brackets, and a bunch of shit for corporations (~40% marginal rate reduction, + other shit) that allegedly might get passed down to the proletariat class. Or get paid out as dividends. I mean, you own stocks, right?

Libs hate it because they don't believe in trickle down economics, and the $1T it adds to the deficit the conservatives were harping about as late as last year.

libertyhealthshare.org.

The "unshared amount" (essentially a deductible), is $500/yr for individuals, $1000/yr for couples, and $1500/yr for families.

It's literally better than what my work offers (plus I get 50 bucks per month for opting out, AND I get 2% cash back for paying via my credit card, and then immediately paying it off).

who are the poorfags and what happens to them?

Also, if you're a grad student, you're getting fucked 6 ways from sunday.

These people are mentally ill.

Anyone know which elections they're talking about? I remember one democrat winning recently in a blue state, but nothing else.

>who are the poorfags
poorfags

No because it's different in every state and no one's got time for that shit.

The quick summary is this: there's far too much of it and it massively, disproportionately is given to non-whites.

Stop spamming faggot tantrums and go back to plebbit nigger.

It's lowering taxes instead of raising taxes, they'll have to wait until a new democrat gets in office to change that!

Liberals are 100000% assmad right now

>Who are the poorfags
People who get subsidized rent, free food via foodstamps, and a free iPhone from the government, complete with 250min/250texts per month.

Unless they are homeless, the poor in this country live better than the rich in most other countries.

Nobody has ever lost an election in America because they lowered taxes.

FACT.

>libtards not breeding
fucking win

BUT TRUMP HASN'T DONE ANYTHING, AND IS TWEETING ALL DAY AND LIKE NO LEGISLATION N STUFF

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

They get fewer free gibs for their Fag Studies degrees so they do what they do best, bitch and moan endlessly

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>25
>still in college
>literally, unironically, thinks he is knowledgeable about the real world that he's admittedly terrified of and yet believes himself to be informed about anything
This fag right here is everything wrong with this country.

So I take it that they support a sexual harrasser for being Dem? I mean, there's photographic evidence of Franken doing what he did, and just allegations towards Moore.

>my dad was deported
>abloo bloo bloo
THANK YOU BASED ICE

no

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15646571
>this is a good thing. Graduate education is grossly overpriced, because institutions know the government will help pickup the tab.
>the cost of education has gotten out of control primarily because whenever the government guarantees debt (cough housing cough) it creates a perverse incentive where the lenders profit by bigger loan values and the schools profit by jacking up the cost of their service for which the loans are issued.
>Less than a decade ago (2008/2009) the average in-state tuition was $6,585 for a public school. I graduated in 2006 and this number seems accurate. My undergrad tuition in 2006 was something like $5,500-$6,000. Based on data from the College Board, the inflation factor for 2008 is ~9.5 (against the reference value in 1978 of 1, when the numbers begin). Which means the average cost of tuition for in-state public schools was $693. The minimum wage in 1978 was $2.65. It would thus take 262 hours to be able to earn enough to pay that tuition. That averages out to a mere 5 hours a week! And that's the worst case scenario (making minimum wage). Using the 2008 numbers, the minimum wage was $6.55, so it would take 3.83 times longer to pay tuition (1005 hours)! And that was nearly a decade ago - it's gotten far, far worse since then. Viewed another way, if the cost of college was subject to the normal inflation that the rest of the economy average, that $693 would be a mere $2,737 for 2008.

tl;dr Trump actually saved grad research by doing this. Before he shit canned the waivers scheme the tuitions were skyrocketing to pay for Deans of everything and a thousand vice-provosts in each school.

Oy

>Have democrats ever done anything remotely close to this in terms of forcing a vote on a bill without allowing a chance for the rest of the senate to read it?
>No.
Lolwut? Pelosi can literally be quoted as saying, "We need to pass the bill to see what's in it."

I love how it completely lacks self awareness.

He just straight up admits that his family is here illegally sponging on welfare dollars from the American people and he still thinks he's completely entitled to it.

>most unpopular president at this stage of his term in the history of polling.
They see this as a remark on Trump, I see this as a remark on current day polling.

its obviously a larp trolling them. no one says "my shirt is soaked in tears"

kekd hard
(you)

holy shit my sides

That's like my "Sports Car" insurance prices, but cheaper, not bad at all.
EVERY AMERICAN, use these guys if their coverage is good.

> Different in every state
I don't see a reason why fed's couldn't limit the max duration though. The amount of gibs given might vary from one place to another. It's important to have nationwide limit on welfare NEETs

So niggers and freeloaders? FUCK YEAH NEXT STOP EUGENICS

>Dis is deh fujure u gose :---DDDD

I hate yall

I'm a lib who is having tears of joy.

Thank you for passing legislation only 25% of Americans support.

Have a happy holiday season, it only gets better for us from here.

This gets my cock so fucking erect.

>illegal Father deported BTFO
>illegal son DACA recp. now self-deporting
>going to take welfare drawing non-working disabled family losers with him
>his shirt is soaked in tears

WE LITERALLY CANT STOP WINNING AND THEY ARE LITERALLY SHAKING ABOUT IT

Reading the reddit cancer.
They literally call anyone that disagrees a paid Russian shill. Top kek.

>Before he shit canned the waivers scheme the tuitions were skyrocketing to pay for Deans of everything and a thousand vice-provosts in each school.

Sorry, but what the fuck are you talking about?

This might not be the case as you said, as apparently this provision wasn't added, but if it were, then what you describe makes no sense. Schools making money from tuition they didn't charge nor collect on? Seriously?

Because were a federal republic and states have that right reserved to them in the Constitution. It doesn't matter what some ignorant jungle monkey "thinks" is important, it's the right of the states for it to work the way it does.

yeah booming economy sure hurts re-elections

can we get a list of yays and nays so we know which republicans are traitors?

Surely this is the end of Drumpf, Hillary 2020 u guys!

>duhh only 25% of americans support it
>just like hillary had a 99% chance to win
>just like CNN tells me the economy sucks
heres a (you), because youll need it since you arent investing in the market

And your president just destroyed it.

It's beautiful.

>illegal
>deported
>WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DERORT MY ILLEGAL FATHER TO MEXICO? HE WAS NEVER STOPPED FOR SPEEDING

Only Corker voted against it.

Here was the costs of my employer healthcare before I dropped it (It went up another 100 bucks per month, from 300 to 400).

It had a 50% copay of 4800 dollars before the insurance picked up everything. It's increasing again at the beginning of the year, too.

Also, massive laughs with the DACA faggot.
"My father is getting deported"
"Maybe he should have come in legally"
"He can't, he's got a felony"

Well fuck your father than you fucking piece of shit.

That's ALL you've got? "Liberal tears"? YOu fucking dipshit s just got a huge turd dropped in your mouths and now you're desperately pretending it's a delicious sundae... REEEEEEEETARDED.

How. Be specific. How did this just destroy the economy?

>this is peoples lives you are changing!

so... did it not change anybodys life when king obongo and the dems rammed obongocare through and forced poor millennials to spend hundreds of dollars a month for shit they dont even need? like paying for pediatric and maternity shit in your healthcare when you are a man? fuck leftists the fucking morons

Also, most federally funded science is not worth doing in the first place. It's a bunch of people writing papers that nobody reads and giving talks nobody listens to, because everyone else understands the speaker's talk is worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because they understand it's worthless and it's a good time to work on their own papers so they can give a talk that nobody listens to because...

>t. grad school dropout

leftist economist mind at work.

>1 trillion stimulus hurts the economy

I'm literally shaking. Will this tax reform effect my safe space?

Nothing shuts an economy down like cutting business tax from 35% to 20%, right fuckface?

How poor are these "poor" people they're talking about when reddit claim it'll raise their taxes? Poor people don't fucking pay taxes.

The closest thing to someone who is "poor" that still pays taxes is someone like me who makes about 42k a year and my taxes with go down significantly under this plan.

No. But the repeal of Net Neutrality probably will.

Also, you aren't gonna be able to deduct student loan payments from your taxes.

How does it feel? you changed his life.

t. Henry B. Gonzalez

It's much more easier and fun to get (you)'s on reddit than on Sup Forums. In reddit you can actually hear the seething from miles away.

Someone is feeding their dog shit-tier dog food. If you know who made that image, you should tell them to start feeding them Diamond Naturals dog food at minimum.

He later admits his dad has a felony.
Also, so glad that pic is a meme now.

"I have taken poison"

>reddit
reddit don't know what they are talking about but just reeee because "drumpf xd"

Obama's legacy died tonight too. Obamacare is so sabotaged it wont last to 2020.

What about muh rick and morty? Will avocado prices rise?

>the government is the economy

You need to look at the amendments blacky

as a small business owner can someone give me a rundown on how I am going to be affected?
Am I finally allowed to hire more people and let them work longer?