Has God abandoned the west?

Has God abandoned the west?

What even drives these people to dress up like this and corrupt kids?

Does this look normal to you?

>Liberals are literally daemons for the chaos god of decadence
JUST

Here are your kid's new teachers everybody!

You still think demons don't walk among us?

soon

every time I show this story to normies it takes them a few moments to register whats going on in the picture

It would seem that way, the majority of young adults in this country are living in a false reality fueled by cultural influence that then fuels their sin filled lives

None of these people have any desire to reproduce, fucking scum

No, the west abandoned God and this is just the price we pay

The more concerning question is there are parents who see this and think this is OK to expose my children to.

what the fuck is that

kek, that bitch on the right is from a reddit meetup

A demon

No, he only started to take interest in it

this thing looks fucking evil

Is Warhammer a thing in Poland? I mean it's kind of niche in Burgerland, but it seems like it would appeal to you guys.

Interdimensional Demons

In Australia we recently had a vote which decided on Same Sex Marriage in Australia. It was a historic vote which passed with the overwhelming majority of Australians saying an emphatic yes to our LGBTQ+ brothers and sisters. It was a day of celebration and everybody was uplifted. That was the kind of day which steels my resolve and confirms for me that we really are on the right side of history.

The West has abandoned God

It has it's place. There's like a one of two specialized stores in every bigger city, dealing with figurines for these kind of games

The west abandoned God

Society has abandoned God.

Also, fantasy conventions are relatively popular, and WH is always part of those

>overwhelming majority
why u always lyin?

>Lesser Slaaneshi demon infiltrating an Imperium hiveworld, circa 38th millennium (colourized)

sad

>implying weird trannies reading bedtime stories will ever remotely came close to the degeneracy of this guy

We abandoned Him.
>Deuteronomy:
>You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her.
>You will build a house, but you will not live in it.
>Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand.
>A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days.
>The sights you see will drive you mad.

>The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors.
>There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.
>You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the Lord will drive you.

>The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
>They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them.
>They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

>They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.

>Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity, therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you.
>He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

>The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young.
>They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed.
>They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down.
>They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.

Over 60% of the vote. Tell me the last time a federal election was that far ahead.

Look at the slightly pent up eyes. This is a sign of shock for the autonomic nervous system. Usually happening when you have seen or experienced something that made you fear for your life.

Proving that faggotry is just a coping mechanism.

>60% of 70% of the population
>overwhelming majority of the population
autism speaks

Hard to say.

>people who were indifferent
>not essentially on our side

>can't remember the last time he was there.

>the independent

So the real story is: he refused because he didn't want to promote a cause that would belittle his beliefs and seek to destroy his livelihood because of said beliefs.

He prints the cards, then the tranny can spread falsehoods of equality to numbskulls who will then seek to diminish Christianity even further.

He refuses the cards, then the tranny goes to the State to force him to do it or face puinitive measures while getting tarred by the press for it.

Tfw our disobedience

Anti-beauty is a thing pushed by Jewish cartoon broadcast networks.
Their intention is the destruction of your country.
Their method is to fill up your children's mind with ugly.

From the first moment your children turn on the television, they will be flooded with disgusting aesthetics, nasty looking creatures, usually drawn in the most vile way imaginable.
They want your children to be devoid of beauty, devoid of decency, and good culture.

That's why the west will continuously become worse and worse compared to the far east where they appreciate beautiful things.

God is a personal relationship. He cannot abandon a culture by definition

More like the west abandoned God. But, not this leader. He bringing the country back to God.

Have faith in God.

Evil demons are now in control of earth and it’s going to be a wild ride. God is the only way out.

Interesting point. I had always assumed that Jews just had no artistic talent, and could not make beautiful things, never realised that there might be an agenda behind their artistic bankruptcy

Which god?

we abandoned God.

Every story in the OT has Israel abandoning God then being punished. That's exactly what is happening to us.

Ugly works like a poison in your child's mind. Because that's what they essentially want to do, poison your children with the worst and most ugly of ideas.

Ugly thins inspire ugly ideas. Ugly ideas create ugly societies.

I'd rather take my child to a mosque for jihad.

Meanwhile in Japan.

The cultural difference is night and day.
Japanese doesn't fill up their children with ugly and violence.

And Japanese society has so little crime, murder and rape.
I wonder if there is a correlation.

>And Japanese society has so little crime, murder and rape.
>I wonder if there is a correlation.
really makes you think

>what are Yakuza

Relatively tame and orderly compared to the west.

You can never eliminate crime, but you can minimize it like Japan has done.
It all begins at the children.
And the Jews, and Homolords know this. That's why creature like OP picture is trying to get to the children.

YES! Grimdarknes of 40k reminds us of home.

Dark Prince is with us and these are his heralds.
Now we wait for Father Nurgle and his plagues so the end may begin. Praise 8th fold path.