Trillions of dollars in debt

>trillions of dollars in debt
>cut taxes

Good thinking
What are the consequences of the deficit never being paid off because we all fucking know it won't

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316117/Congress-insists-spending-436million-dollars-new-tanks--Army-DOESNT-want-them.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2879823/Congress-insists-spending-120-MILLION-new-tanks-despite-army-insisting-doesn-t-want-them.html
military.com/daily-news/2015/01/28/pentagon-tells-congress-to-stop-buying-equipment-it-doesnt-need.html
military.com/daily-news/2016/02/11/ohio-wins-again-in-armys-budget-for-more-m1-abrams-tanks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ya dont pay of deficits you pay off debts ya goofball

goofball! Totes m'gotes!

4th Reich

>Taxes go toward the debt

Reddit actually believes this

and all the debts will get paid, and they just issue new debt to pay for it. It's called bonds and every country in the world does it, and every company in the world does it, ya goof

so how do you expect to repatriate those trillions of dollars held in tax shelters?

thought so

Eww, is that really the best pic you got to share? REALLY BRO? n00b

I fucking know right, how fucking dumb could you be to think this.

Consider cutting programs then you retard.

from what I heard they tax them on the money whether they bring it back into the US or not. It's not optional

Why must spending stay up. Is it completely inconceivable to lower taxes and lower spending simultaneously? Instead of thinking raise taxes to lower the deficit, we should focus on lowering spending to lower the deficit.

Default on a bunch of Doon coons. Who cares?

Autists will pretend that you meant the deficit even though contextually it was clear that you meant the debt, but your point is sound. Unless he starts cutting funds from his military and Israeli buddies you have an excellent point.

the debt is dumbshit Bush's and Obama's baby, Trump is just trying to rev up the economy so the debt doesn't eat us alive, retard

Politics are politics.
Look at the debt, or fucking QE. Clearly no one's interested in a balanced budget. Now, when the dems make it back indoors, if they want the debt not to explode out of control they will have to raise taxes by a shitton, and good luck arguing for that. It effectively caps how much they can waste on their pet projects, raising taxes comes at significant political cost since you pretty much have to prove to people that the money you're extorting from them is actually going towards something beneficial(it doesn't) or they'll be pissed about it.

Are you really surprised to see politicians playing politics?

The next Great Depression will happen

this is completely wrong

A little late for that.
So we'll just be stuck in a perpetual cycle of growing debt eh
We all know he won't
NK tour coming soon

I think I'm gonna pull a weev and get all my income in bitcoins some how and not pay any taxes because I don't have an ''income''.

maybe, I heard Kudlow say it on CNBC

No one gives a shit about the budget, we just increased military spending 80 billion (totalling 820 billion a year) and it passed with almost no disapproval from either side.

We did? That's fucking retarded. Nobody is talking about that. That makes no sense when you're cutting taxes.

once you give people an entitlement its almost impossible to take it back.

Not a rhetorical question -- when has an entitlement been voted to be revoked? I'm curious if it has ever happened.

Thats why it was so much easier to eliminate the individual mandate than to repeal the ACA

>So we'll just be stuck in a perpetual cycle of growing debt eh
No shit, that's not news. Actually, it's a good thing the reps have stopped playing. We've got the same cycle here, people vote left until the economy tanks and then they vote right. Right saves up enough to feed the left's projects, and then it starts all over again.

This is basically just your republicans saying that they aren't going to save for dem projects, and that's a good thing.

>Defending your country is fucking retarded

>trillions of dollars in debt

>increase welfare subsidies and welcome hordes of unskilled foreigners that will be dependant on said welfare

good thinking

>Why must spending stay up. I

Because keeping the economy fluid is what keeps it moving and private business for decades has not been reinvesting at anything resembling levels to keep the economy fluid.
Cutting taxes is fucking retarded as well because reinvestment is not happening and if it does happen, happens in BRIC where it's far cheaper. Most wealthy are also just stashing the cash away taking it out of the economy.
This Tax plan is fucking retard level bullshit and is going to implode the fucking economy in the next decade or so as everything grinds to a fucking halt. It hits medium and low income earners the most so say goodbye to consumer confidence soon enough as well.

why should i pay my taxes then huh?

why is everyone saying taxes are going up on the poor? They are getting cut for everyone, unless you're a grad student or own expensive property in NY or CA

classic greece

I don't want welfare and certainly don't want mass immigration, but you're not going to cut it significantly enough without people crying about it see this US already spends more on military than the rest of the world combined we don't need more

The teams I dispatch to murder you for this shit will be ironically named "samsquads".

im so happy I don't live in america, that i don't give a fuck.

Because "or else", pretty much.

Its weird how people who owe tons of money also have tons of things.

I hope he cuts spending next

Says the neet when taxes are an abstract concept

Let us know how you feel when your annual family income taxes covers the legal costs of the guy that just robbed your home

>drive business back into the states with a seductive tax rate
>in the long term, businesses contribute more in taxes (rich/corporations pay vast majority of taxes)
>more jobs as businesses open their doors on US soil
>stronger economy allows for more cuts to reduce deficit

The country is currently crying about a fucking tax reduction, who cares what they want. The fact of the matter is the United States will not be able to end the deficit by just raising taxes, especially since those in favor of tax increases are also in favor of spending increases. The only conceivable way to pay off the debt is by slashing spending across the board, but unfortunately neither party actually cares about the debt and neither does the average American. No one will care until the country eventually goes bankrupt.

Taxes pay day to day expenses

As you nigs learned the hard way

Never. Once you give someone 500 dollars, it's worth spending 499 dollars protecting that 500 dollars. There is no money in saving someone else money.

>Writing a blank check for appropriations projects for weapons that we never use to defend our country is defending your country.

No offense but I'm not taking military advice from a country whose military has not been relevant since 476AD.

who owns the majority of the US debt?

protip it's not Chyna

The US military isn't asking for any of this. This is all to feed the industrial complex that makes the weapons. It's a completely insane situation. Congress forces new materiel on the Army, Army disposes of this materiel almost immediately, goes into spare parts storage.

Army saying fuck Congress in 2013 : dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316117/Congress-insists-spending-436million-dollars-new-tanks--Army-DOESNT-want-them.html

Army saying fuck Congress in 2014 :
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2879823/Congress-insists-spending-120-MILLION-new-tanks-despite-army-insisting-doesn-t-want-them.html

Pentagon saying fuck Congress in 2015 :
military.com/daily-news/2015/01/28/pentagon-tells-congress-to-stop-buying-equipment-it-doesnt-need.html

Army actually losing hope over legislators not being dickheads in 2016 :
military.com/daily-news/2016/02/11/ohio-wins-again-in-armys-budget-for-more-m1-abrams-tanks.html

And these are just the tanks. Don't get me started on the planes.

Buy an as if miner. One s9 making roughly $700/month in btc right now for ~$2.5k

Fuck the debt, it's not my fucking problem. The government stealing my money is.

>trillion dollars in debt
>hey let's make more social programs like obamacare for more "free" healthcare
>let's tax them to death so employers move their operations and they no longer have jobs!
>let's kill the middle class so they are poor and pay less in taxes

We're trillions in debt because of Bill Clintons fucking housing bill that crash the economy and Obama piling on with his healthcare bill. Fuck you retards.

Who is going to come to ask for the debt to be paid anyways? MUH DEBT is just a phantom problem.

Dumb fucking OP. The US dollar is created from debt as Bonds are issued from the Federal Reserve. The federal reserve and Money being created from debt is the problem. Wake the fuck up OP

>lower taxes on citizens
>bring jobs back
>economy up
>raise taxes on Mexico and chiner

We gon get to work and pAy it off u fookin nigg

Welcome to the club,faggot

This is the theory. Now look at the practice under Reagan and Bush, and notice how they both massively increased the debt as percentage of GDP. The same is gonna happen now.

>So we'll just be stuck in a perpetual cycle of growing debt eh

No. Inflationary effects also apply. The key is that we have to keep the rate at which the debt grows below the rate at which the economy grows. But that's not as emotionally high traction as "NEVER PAID OFF".

>Bush
>left
get a load of this retard

Can’t wsit for China to declare war on you as you cheap ass broke yanks can’t pay

i...is it the jews?

Rothschild?

No one is going to buy your overpriced products mate. We will just buy from Chiner direct

Found the Keynesian.

Greece, paying dem debtz...
classic example about corrupted government

But you're in that shit in the first place BECAUSE you didn't pay your taxes.

it's US citizens

You’re all faggots. Greece is BASED, milking money from the EU. I hope Greece milks more and more and more and more money from the EU and never pays it back.
Reddit cucks supporting the EU are completely BTFO by Greece. Anyone who says for Reece tonpay devts to EU is a Reddit fag leftist cuck.

That's hilarious. Great post.

Removing state income tax deduction hits places like New York and California hard.

Upper class coastal liberals BTFO.

gotta say, i love it
coastal elites pay more
maybe it deflates the real estate and student loan bubbles too

>tfw burgers are defending having lots of (((debt)))
what a time to be alive

Both the Reagan and Kennedy cuts lead to an increase in tax revenue.
Lower taxes reduce the amount of "hidden money"
Read some fucking economic history you utter moron

Don't leave out Obama, who doubled our national debt in his tenure alone. Also, the proposed tax reform is nothing like Reagan or Bush era cuts, neither of which had such a widespread cut for lower and middle class Americans.

>Don't leave out Obama, who doubled our national debt in his tenure alone.
He didn't. The big spike at the beginning of Obama's administration was still a Bush budget, as a reaction to the 2008 crisis.

>Also, the proposed tax reform is nothing like Reagan or Bush era cuts, neither of which had such a widespread cut for lower and middle class Americans.
Yeah, so this one will probably boost the debt even more.

Cut taxes ->
> money goes up
>people invest in US money
>money more stronk
>Victory for Trump

You're not getting out of the debt through raised taxation. The only way out is by hoping to economically grow out of it. So economic growth must be encouraged through tax cuts.

>tfw Greeks are the real Khazar Milkers