ITT: Good redpilled movies

ITT: Good redpilled movies
Eyes Wide Shut is my pick. I think it got Kubrick killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/142444429
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
youtu.be/Jc9De5_lJDk
youtu.be/q6hzqQHJChM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great damage control, retard. FUCK YOU GLOBALIST SCUM!

Aww, you hurt over one thread? Need mommy to wrap you in a blanket and make you tendies?

Rosemary's baby
>Polanski, well known pedo that fled to europe, Rosemar's baby is his manifesto
>the movie about an up and coming actor who seeks fame sell her wife's unborn baby to a satanic cult
>Polanskis wife, sharon tate, was murdered by the infamous manson cult and was pregnant at the time
>this is how people like Polanski and woody allen got to where they are. sacrifice rituals and offering to their higher ups. blackmailed through child abuse

and a bonus just because: the building complex where they filmed the movie also happened to be the stage for the murder of John Lennon years later, the band Manson himself was obsessed with, pic related

Children of Men
>basically details the fall of western civilization and the eu due to to war, famine, and an islamic uprising due to a massive wave of refugees in europe
>foreshadowed the refugee crisis almost a decade before it happened
>the climax of the movie takes place during the islamic uprising in a no go zone in England

Why would anyone care about punishing Kubrick for what's portrayed in EWS? Reads more like a fools play to me.

Oblivion is pretty much the narrative on the Jew. One of my favorite movies.

and here's one you can watch for free right now, courtesy of Harvey Weinstein

An Open Secret
vimeo.com/142444429

>In light of the long awaited revelations of sexual abuse in Hollywood finally being reported ESPONDA PRODUCTIONS presents AN OPEN SECRET for free for a limited time . A film about the sexual abuse of children in the entertainment industry in Hollywood

>The film makes multiple references to director Bryan Singer, who was alleged to be at some of the DEN parties,[5] but does not detail allegations against him. A lawsuit alleging that Singer sexually abused an underage boy was withdrawn during the production of the film. The film details only allegations made by persons willing to appear on camera.

If you know the first thing about sex cults in government, there you go. A few days after Kubrick finished filming and submitted it, he had a "heart attack." He was dead and the executives edited the film for release. Several have testified that the original version was WAY to information.

That's a curiously simple outlook

Wasn't it based on a book?

This movie is as red pilled as it gets
>German soldiers forced into the military are forced by the Dutch to disable land mines in order to return home.

A reminder that WW2 was hell for everyone involved

>are forced by the Dutch

Danish, you fucking autist.

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

The cut had been rumored to be walking into a room with a Satanic ritual altar. The other cut was about the sacrifice of the prostitute via overdose.

the book itself tells the same basic story of well connected people being sex deviants in cults. the novel was written by Schnitzler, who was friends with Freud at the time, Considering Freuds grandson was also a proven sex offender, it's not so far fetched that these guys, a rich writer (son of a doctor, like the main character) in austria of all places were into the freaky sex acts, possible with minors

>Schnitzler's works were often controversial, both for their frank description of sexuality (in a letter to Schnitzler Sigmund Freud confessed "I have gained the impression that you have learned through intuition – although actually as a result of sensitive introspection – everything that I have had to unearth by laborious work on other persons")[4] and for their strong stand against anti-Semitism, represented by works such as his play Professor Bernhardi and his novel Der Weg ins Freie. However, although Schnitzler was himself Jewish, Professor Bernhardi and Fräulein Else are among the few clearly identified Jewish protagonists in his work.

>repilled
>movies
Does not compute.

So what's the big deal about what Kubrick supposedly revealed?

op, rewatch the film and pay attention to the hidden storyline happening in the background. it's a detailing of child trafficking in the high society.

>the couple's daughter is sent off with a group of old men in the last scene (pic related)
>the same old men can be seen in one of the secret parties tom cruise's character goes to

not to mention the whole costume store scene

So is the book more redpilled than the movie?

that movie is anti-right

Yes desu, and all the cultists in the movie are portrayed as Jews.

Lang leve de Koniging
Might be too redpilled for normies tho. Pizzagate related I promis.

sex cults that are run by powerful people. they blackmail members for favors in the daytime and kill off anyone who talks
it's about a man who knows too much and wants out, but at the same time has an obsessive compulsion to infiltrate the higher circles run by politicians, entrepreneus, entertainment moguls, doctors, writers etcs

I believe they both work as exposés of the lifestyle these people live, and have lived through out the ages. when you realize some of these rituals come from paganism (which is big in europe, not to mention austria (CERN opening, google it))
This is the same scheme that operates in hollywood, and DC and Europe, and NY. different people, all doing the same shady shit to get their rocks off and make more money. it's nothing new

The same way secrets harm business practices or something or scandals force out resignations. It threatens their way of life, their culture, and possibly, if anyone cared enough, how they get prostitutes, degenerates, or kids to participate. At most, it challenges the idea that conspiracies are not just silly movie tropes or interesting themes in novels.

Reading my kids fairy tales...looking at all the hooknosed witches like Baba Yaga and the witch in Hansel and Gretel who eat children.....

There's more to that than just a weird fairy tale, isn't there?

Lol, look at those tigers on the left having an orgy.
Kubrick was sick man.

I think you guys need to revisit the film with a more message-oriented approach.

Angry Birds is unironically redpilled AND a kids movie. Also Shrek 1. (Farquaad dumps unwanted fairytale creatures on his swamp, so he sets out to solve the problem)

Oh, by the way, Kidman's dad? you might want to google him and see what he was up to

nice little dose of red pills to choke on.

most european tales like those have a drop of truth to them. ancient practices of taking children away etc
child sacrifice goes waaay back. look into moloch worship. this is the doctrine that spread through out europe as paganist doctrine amongst the rich and powerful

You could say an eyes wide shut approach.

A man obsessed with conspiracy theories becomes a target after one of his theories turns out to be true. Unfortunately, in order to save himself, he has to figure out which theory it is.

>Adolf Hitler was right about almost everything.

What did Kubrick mean by this?

Probably a cyanide capsule joke

>the saviour of mankind is a nigger

I'm sure it wasn't intentional. She was just the best actress for the role. Right?

Good redpilled movies off the top of my head:

Nixon (1995)
Taxi Driver (1976)
Triumph of the Will (1935)
The Birth of a Nation (1915)

Generally speaking they are difficult to find because (((they))) have long controlled Hollywood, but if you just watch films made before 1950 you'll find a lot of stuff that the Jews would never allow in today and it is a much comfier experience than trying to sit through the God awful modern shit they force on us now.

Pagan worship was the religious practices of pre Christian Europe.

Odin in the North
Dagda in Ireland
Zeus in Greece, etc....

Are you saying those tales have to do with child sacrifice?

The Old Testament always seemed to me to be way bloodier, though I am not a scholar.

Depicts the final twelve hours in the life of Jesus of Nazareth, on the day of his crucifixion in Jerusalem.

Mel did, it was the Jews running Pedowood and he did save himself.

>Eyes Wide Shut is my pick. I think it got Kubrick killed.
That's because you're an idiot. It's a character study. It has nothing to do with the sex or parties or imagery. It's about the psyche of the bourgeoisie. Insecurity clinging to outmoded notions of what family and manhood and womanhood mean. Because the middle class finds itself unconstrained and, when you're hanging over an abyss, "unconstrained" just means that you're about to fall really far, really fast. So you cling on to meaningless imagery. You grope for whatever is shiny and near-at-hand. Whether it's religion, or populism, or reactionary-ism. Whatever it is? You mindlessly grab and hold on for dear life.

The story is parabolic. It's filled with the imagery that you find oh-so-deep specifically because it's a movie about insulting people like you who find that imagery oh-so-deep. Because it is vapid and meaningless but, presented to you in the right package? You'll convince yourselves that the package itself is meaningful. Because you're falling and don't know what the fuck else there is to grab on to.

Im not well versed enough in european theology to say. I was gearing more toward tales like grimm brothers that have wicked adults taking children away. But yeah, if you look hard enough you will always find sexual abuse. The greeks were well known boy lovers

There was actually a temple found on one of the greek islands. The temple likely had collapsed from an earthquake. The were corpses found that seemed to indicate the temple had collapsed at the same time a human sacrifice was being carried out.

Quality shitpost.

>Jaded Eyes Wide Shut is about the psyche of the bourgeoisie, but portrayal of cult behavior by the elites is meaningless and all similarities to the modern day sexual abuse scandals perpetrated by Hollywood and media power brokers is pure coincidence.
Get a load of this communist transexual.
Gattaca's a good preview of what's going to happen when gene editing via CRISPR moves mainstream. Those who can afford it will become superhuman, and those who can't will struggle to survive.

>that news clip from ews
Kubrick the shining room 217 based on s.king book who wrote room 1408

See for more

Ooh I was in that bread

"Step on Death Row and spray up ya house, nigga!
Fuck around, get a missile launched in yo' ass"
Lyrics from 1993 song
Luke - Cowards In Compton (DR DRE SNOOP DISS) (DV…: youtu.be/Jc9De5_lJDk

From movie mentioned
Don't Be A Menace Nuclear Weapon Scene: youtu.be/q6hzqQHJChM

It annoys me when people say Eyes Wide Shut is about child sacrifice.

The character murdered was a young woman.

If they wanted it to be a child they would have made them a child.