youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/tax-cut-bill-has-provision-to-stop-payments-to-illegal-immigrants/
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/936569073999237121
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA!

I TRIED TO SAVE YOU
BUT IT'S TOO LATE

I'M SORRY REDDIT
YOU HAVE TO PAY LESS IN TAXES NOW

trump.

thing?

CAN YOU FEEL IT
YOU
FEEL
IT

AWOOOOOOOOOOO! SHOW ME YOUR RAAAAGE, REDDIT!

WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH, YOU MAY EVEN GET TIRED OF WINNING

YOU'RE GONNA SAY "PLEASE MR PRESIDENT, WE CAN'T TAKE ALL OF THIS WINNING, IT'S TOO MUCH, JUST LET US LOSE FOR ONCE"

AND I'M GONNA SAY "SORRY! WE'RE GOING TO KEEP WINNING! WE HAVE TO WIN MORE! BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! GREATER! THAN EVER! BEFORE!!"

>tfw too broke to enjoy the economic boom in the market
at least i'm employed, have relatively good health and i have you /ptg/
>tfw no gf ;_;
>tfw no friends
>tfw no face

lol

I'm not even American but i'm MEGASUPER happy for you all and i wish greatest succes upon USA.
7 MORE YEARS

NuGAF is going to kill you.

HERE THEY COME

Trump and other's lobbied senators to KEEP the student loan interest deduction, and they did.

The WSJ says (pic related):

"The House and Senate tax bills differ in some important ways which will need to be sorted out in a conference committee of lawmakers from both chambers before final passage."

So, basically it's safe now, right?

Fuck that piece of shit whore Collins and fuck everyone who wants extra deductions on top of 12/24k to let states keeping FUCKING AROUND WITH WELFARE SYSTEMS.

You little pieces of shit.

NRUMPF

FUCK YOU

I am for the people and for America

I love you guys.

Strap yourself in user, this might be a paradigm shift for your plebbit-addled brain:
>economy is based on confidence as much as policy
Obama didn't put some magical heal-over-time spell on the country before he left, that massive stock surge with Trump's election was due to investors suddenly considering US industry a safer bet than it was mere weeks prior. Obama's fiscal policies, the ACA and '08 Bailouts chief among them, have been abject failures. But now American business is becoming a safe investment again simply because we have someone in office who's making practical economic improvement their priority. Trump's election was what boosted the market, because Trump has boosted confidence in America itself.

Alexander Dugin?
Is that you?

Trump's style of speech is so great

NOOOOO WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PUSH THE RUSSIA NARRATIVE! NOW ALL OUR GOYIM ARE FOCUSED ON BITCHING OVER TAX REFORM INSTEAD!

Tax reform before Christmas! TRUMP RALLY ON THE 8th! Moore soon! NN dead soon! This month will be GLORIOUS.

stop not building the wall

Dear nipanon I would have a steak to celebrate but I had steak and tacos every day for 3 months after the election and now the doc says I could die from a big steak.

>Libya kills/enslaves sub-Saharan African migrants
>Inspired by Trump, calls CNN scoop fake news
It's beautiful how Trump is reshaping global politics.

I LOVE YOU TOO ROOSYA

>SSN required for child tax credits

Watch Podesta get so Butthurt he can’t stand it

youtube.com/watch?t=163s&v=2fu9gqeZvc8

TRUMP
T
H
I
N
G

>WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH, YOU MAY EVEN GET TIRED OF WINNING
>YOU'RE GONNA SAY "PLEASE MR PRESIDENT, WE CAN'T TAKE ALL OF THIS WINNING, IT'S TOO MUCH, JUST LET US LOSE FOR ONCE"
>AND I'M GONNA SAY "SORRY! WE'RE GOING TO KEEP WINNING! WE HAVE TO WIN MORE! BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! GREATER! THAN EVER! BEFORE!!"
He was both right, and wrong. We are fucking winning; but I'm nowher near tired yet. BRING ME MORE WINNING, MR' PRESIDENT!

My grievance and reason for bringing up NK policy in relation to this tax bill is to show that Trump knows jack shit about policy. He keeps getting played by foreign governments and cuckservatives in the U.S. Congress. Fanboys ITT love any bill Trump endorses but can't rationally see it's flaws.

I support this bill IF it leads to better things, like a WALL, but typically CUTTING government revenue isn't the best lead in to a 2000 mile construction project.

Your post is pretty speculative. Look at the situation, Trump can't address trade with China while the Nork shit is still happening. They know that, Trump knows that. But China also knows that for the first time in thirty years, the US President isn't beholden to them. They know their days are numbered.

China's economy is also a house of cards. Their GDP growth is totally reliant on luring in foreign businesses with their 17% export subsidy. Then eventually they cannibalize said business and steal their IP. Obviously a system like this is unsustainable, you can't prop up GDP growth with stolen IP and state funded building projects forever.

Eventually they won't be able to afford these massive infrastructure projects, and it will cause a cascade reaction. GDP will plummet, the labor market will be in the shitter, mass layoffs and unemployment, even more Chinese poor and without capital to spend on consumer goods.

Sauce

Congrats guys.

Looking into the meat of the tax plan, this is a BIG win for small business.

Also, ENDING TAX CREDITS FOR ILLIGAL FAMILIES.

Well done.

I guess McCain's dementia kicked in and he didn't read that part closely enough.

No just Roosya

U2

Love you too

Thanks Vlad. You're okay in my book

SAY WHEN!

Narratives are coming and going within hours
There is so much chaos
(((they))) can't control it anymore

>Libya kills/esnalves sub-saharans
According to whom? The same people who wanted Ghaddafi to be killed in the first place?

Why pass a fucking bill at all if you're not going to destroy Democrat and Jew power structures? You stupid fucking faggots don't know anything about anything.

Apologize.

what the fuck?

Feetsies that won over many a Democrats heart

Ur women never smile in the states. At least eukranians put on a smile.

Are they actually enslaving niggers though or is it fake news? Is it like when they tell us black people are oppressed in America? If CNN is the only one reporting it, then there is a 99% chance that it’s fake.

Lads, my phone is super fucking up with the captcha and I’m not sure I can keep baking, anyone want to be my backup in case I can’t?

you guys are fuckng bastards. Just because Im durnk mena syou suddenly wont help me get agf and finaly be satisfied fuck all of you FUCK YOU

fucking drumpf supporters

AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN REALIZED IT YET!! THEY'RE SO GOD DAMN MAD, AND THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THIS FUCKER'S TRUE FORM YET!!!

Looks like I'm moving to the US after all

YOU'RE GONNA PAY, BERNIEBRO

>all these leftists warning about them getting violent
>they all don't seem to remember the last time one of them went on a murder spree against republicans

>this
>moore wins alabama
>net neutrality repealed
>this again when he signs the final bill
>christmas
december is going to be fucking bonkers

WE WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING.

On a side note. Going through my Trump folder. I saved this in late 2015 or probably really early 2016. It was just a fantasy meme back then. And here we are. A year into President Trump. We did it lads.

I love you fucking Russkis
I worked with a bunch of your immigrants to America in a previous life
You're a bunch of mobsters, and you're conniving and a little too smart
But, you're sharp witted and have excellent senses of humor.
I welcome more of you.

Please, Mueller, no bully.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BLUE CHECKS.

I'm sorry it took two fucking brain tumors for him to vote correctly.

>post yfw 4% growth

Its very hard to fuck up that's for sure. Its more of a how hard can we fuck them to attain maximum pleasure with minimal effort question.

The kikes forgot how to shut it down, or maybe they were never able to in the first place. Their plan to destroy America had some unforeseen consequences they could never have prepared for.

>Feinberg

Thanks. Once wall is done and illegals out we might actually make it another hundred years. Hope to see y'all on the other side with us.

lifezette.com/polizette/tax-cut-bill-has-provision-to-stop-payments-to-illegal-immigrants/

Arabs have been enslaving niggers continuously since before the birth of Christ, nothing has changed

fucking BASED PEDES

TRUMP IS LE BASED CENTIPEDE MAGA FUCKIN GBASED BILL MITCHELLPEDES BASED SPENCERPDEDES

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/936569073999237121

What a great night

Russia isn't a friend.

They fake their SSNs. They're going to keep faking them now. Why the fuck SSA is still handing them out to any subhuman who pops out an anchor baby AGAINST THE FUCKING 14TH AMENDMENT is the question you should be asking Trump; but you won't you dumb fucking nigger.

It's like the office was made for him, or he for it.

Remember to make lots of white babies.

SALT DELIVERY INCOMING

>Tfw I only have the baboon picture with blue checkmarks following on my notebook

Super effective

>Dugin
>Being pro-burgerland
Yeah, no.

Holy shit I almost forgot the recount salt. Fucking Hillary got more faithless electors than Trump.

The difference is now we've got every one of them dead to rights on federal document fraud. They're ALL GOING BACK.

>the guillotines meme
lmao none of these fat retards are going to do shit except post "death to the rich, full communism now" 12 hours a day

Don't the they also have that IP council lighting a fire on their feet as well?

Same guy who asked for redpills on that tax bill before. Can anyone give me a sauce on the bill itself? I don't trust
> Gop tax bill EXPLAINED - Washington Post
I just want to read it myself.

yasssssssssss

I'm just so happy and I fucking love you lads.

Oh look it's another "jew is being a subversive kike" rerun

And they call us fear-mongerers.

Not to mention 147 million SS numbers have yet to hit market after the Experian hack. Their value just doubled.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums.

I love you faggots. It's nice to be home.

That's the plan friendo

Wasnt it a record for faithless electors?

>Liberals now blaming Mueller for distracting everyone with Flynn nothingburger when they could have been rallying against the tax bill

You would've had them before. This changes nothing. Stupid fucking kike-lovers all of you. You UNDERSTAND NOTHING.

They have been doing this for the past 4 years

I wish i could emigrate (legally)

POUR THE SALT, JAMBE~!

No. Sup Forums is where old Sup Forumstards go when they grow up.

US Trade Representative performing a Section 301 investigation, yes. They're SO BONED.