How did American politics become so polarized?

How did American politics become so polarized?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Axelrod
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel
kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article156228494.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/07/07/dallas-police-ambush-anniversary/458218001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How did American politics become so polarized?
Big surprise, a modern day tyrant divides the people...

Jews.

But, the UK is also full of Jews, yet their politics is way less polarized than in the U.S.

>How did American politics become so polarized?

Rural and suburban retards are susceptible to emotional manipulation.

Because they already have them by the balls

Clinton set off a chain reaction of picking more and more partisan candidates. I blame bush sr. for sucking an egg and blowing a midterm to let in slick willy in the first place.

The internet, monopolies, and the resultant death of journalistic integrity. We now all exist in echochambers and get news from our preferred sources, leading the other side to seem like entirely unreasonable retards that we have no common ground with.

Karma is a bitch, it didnt have to be this way, but now it is.

I respect your fee fees.

Lucky Obama only had 8 years, but its going to take a while to undue the damage.

It's only going to get better from here. We're already begun converting cityfags for the more attractive face of the movement.

Jews. Read Kevin MacDonald for proof

Gud, paybax works for # me too

Because that is what happens when (((interests))) differ.

The "winner-takes-all" system of our democracy.

Another point of weakness of liberal democracy. Great idea when it started but when you let the (((press))) re-educate your adult children and (((representatives))) are spineless kowtowers that will never stand up for an ideology but will just connive and deal and shyster for political gain. The founding fathers never could've seen what would happen to America from 1781 to now

It was always divided. White Anglo Saxon Protestants against Jews and their nonwhite hordes.

It seems more "divided" now because the two sides now have equal representation.

The biggest mistake WASPs ever made was having mercy and not squashing the other side when they made up 90%+ of the west.

Because when the other side has the number they will not be showing us any mercy as you are now beginning to see.

Barack Hussein Obama, Tumblr, and the media. It's really a combination of all these things as ridiculous as it may sound.

the 1960s happened, majority of problems stem from that shit tier decade

UK is significantly more white. Also in the UK the government has been better at keeping the shabbos goy in line with gun control, centralized power, and a stronger, less polarized mass media. I am 100% sure that if the white van men are fully aware of the role of Jews in mass migration and that the direct result of this mass migration has been the rape of 10000s of white girls, then the UK could polarize very, very fast

The left wants to end the game by importing the third world. Low IQ brown people vote for social programs ensuring a permanent Democrat majority. It's not gonna work out for anyone including the lefties but they just have to do it.

Not really. That decade was just the symptoms of a disease that was already brewing for years prior.

Remember that Joseph McCarthy was expelled and shamed in the early 1950's for exposing the truth of communist infiltration that had been going on for years prior.

Because half our population gleefully boasts about taking our guns and replacing us outright.

Nigger tier, immediate gratification, no thought about the future consequences.

>Barack Hussein Obama,
Groomed by Jews
>Tumblr
The internet's home of (((Third Wave Feminism)))
>and the media.
I guess by know you already know (((who))) is behind this

universal suffrage.

>Shabbos goy detected.
All of these counterculture hippies and Weatherman terrorists were raised in Jewish homes, mi hombre
The rot started in the 1880s when mass migration from the Pale started

>yet their politics is way less polarized than in the U.S.
that's because they all support the same things.

>uncontrolled immigration
>massive profits for companies
>police state
>more and more gibs

since they all agree, no need for conflict.

Competing elite groups and economic hardship.

The let in non whites.

And, American political parties don't support those exact same thing?

We cant change the past, but the future is in our hands.

You don't, actually, but your respect isn't necessary, because you lost. Badly.

Besides, rural and suburban people are objectively more moral, more intelligent, and less criminal than urbanites.

>MGTOW detected.
Women for the most part are followers of the Leitkultur. Women were Fascists in Fascist Italy, Marxists in the USSR, and liberals in the modern day West. Blame the (((thought leaders))), not the thots.
>thots will be thots no matter the time

>We wouldn't be divided if everyone just agreed with ME!

>muh fee fees

The future is ours, if we take it ! Carpe Diem !

This. I love patriots like you.

>don't support those exact same thing?
yes, but they all say they dont.
So, murricans lie more.

Conservatives perception of liberals are included under the media. The media isn't just liberal media.

Non meme answer?

Politicians realized ideas that defined people socially drew more reliable support than policy. The economic left/right divide was a hard hill to fight on, so politicians moved towards cultural signifiers. Nixon was the first to really pull it off, eventually culminating in the southern strategy (dog whistle racism). In the 80s/90s, Republicans recruited the previously apolitical Evangelicals into their sphere while Democrats got more woke (LGBT/Race/etc.) to distract from how conservative they became in other areas.

>Competing elite groups and economic hardship.
Which elite groups are competing?
Business elites, religious elites, political elites, judicial elites, intellectual elites etc. They ALL want more wars for Israel, more mass migration, more tax cuts for billionaires, more debilitating cultural degeneracy etcetera.
Republicucks and Democucks "debating" is nearly wholly just a bunch of fat rapists larping as real human beings with real opinions

>betafag manlet detected
>country drowning in niggers.
opinion discarded.

Thank you for a thoughtful answer. Do you have any list of recommended readings on this idea?

Soros has spent billions getting it this way. Our elected officials and every media outlet are on his payroll. Billions

Conservatives are controlled opposition, and liberals and leftists are our downfall. To hell with all of them. Enlightened self interest, innthe form of nationalism, is the way foreward.

Fox News.

>leaves out the Jews
Decent amount of info and yet still a worthless answer

Useful idiots realized they are idiots. Instead of intellectually improving they decided to bark like fucking retards over and over.

Conservatives are controlled opposition, and liberals and leftists are our downfall. To hell with all of them. Enlightened self interest, in the form of nationalism, is the way foreward.

>Italian calling anyone a manlet
???

Explain how he is a modern day tyrant.

Nixonland is the book that gets brought up the most in these convos.

>Soros has spent billions getting it this way. Our elected officials and every media outlet are on his payroll. Billions
He is not the first, just the most visible of (((them))) financing our demise

Jew world order must fall

sorry, meant to link you

I heard of that book before, and I've read interviews with the author. I'll put it in my to-read list.

>>Italian

>doesn't change you are drowning in niggers >and mudslime.
>and your women love it, they can't get their >legs spread fast enough.

not an argument.

Jews.

>(((Rick Perlstein)))
>Author of: The Stock Ticker and the Superjumbo: How the Democrats Can Once Again Become America's Dominant Political Party
Now read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald

>But, the UK is also full of Jews, yet their politics is way less polarized than in the U.S.
Kek, because the British are sadomasochistic and hence welcome the globalist world order with open arms.

>doesn't change you are drowning in niggers >and mudslime.
We are in the same boat Mario
>and your women love it, they can't get their >legs spread fast enough.
Shitty BBC meme

See gun control vs gun rights. As Republicans are so weak, I predict that the Alt-Right will predominate the right and start civil war 2 unless the left, in cohort with Romney types, achieve a terrorist designation against AR and antifa starts planting satchel charges in their conferences.

Because Republicans are fine with the government telling them what they can and can't do because they weren't planning on doing any of those things anyway, as long as they have low taxes they think it's "freedom" Government says don't be homosexual, doesn't matter because they weren't homosexual anyway. Government says don't smoke weed, doesn't matter they weren't going to do that anyway. Government bans all religions but Christianity doesn't matter they were already Christian.

They only cry out if the government tries to make something that IS a part of their lifestyle illegal.

Meanwhile Democrats are more open to having more personal freedoms like gay marriage, smoking weed, being religions other than Christian, etc (with the exception of gun ownership) even if they don't have those activities as part of their lifestyle, and don't mind paying taxes as much.

It's financial freedom vs personal freedom.

Disgusting blue pilled answer

the nature of being "progressive" is that you must always progress. there is never a "good enough" where leftists say that they have reached their goals and so now can live. they are striving to a utopia that will never happen. and so it is the leftists that are moving to more and more extreme positions - two examples being amnesty for illegals and trans issues. the stances that mainstream leftists take on those two issues would have been unthinkable in mainstream politics 10 years ago.

also, the rise of cultural marxism which was pushed by obama sliced and diced society into smaller and smaller micro-groups, and each relationship between those groups has become an oppressor-oppressed relationship. and of course the uber-oppressor in this system are white people, who are also inconveniently the biggest voting block and will remain so for as long as anyone reading this will remain alive. this has led to an environment where people can openly call for the genocide of the members of this biggest group, and well, eventually there will be blowback to that.

also, jews.

>Kek, because the British are sadomasochistic
Conflating the British people with British elites who are wholly in the pockets of the Jews
Pretty sad

It's true. Republicans care about exactly 1 personal freedom: Gun ownership. Their main desire out of the Republican party is lower taxes, even though evangelicals control the Republican party and waste tons of time trying to ban abortion and gay marriage and prevent the legalization of pot.

Don't even bother bringing up anything about Jews. Both parties are Zionist as fuck and Jew as fuck, look at our president.

>Conflating the British people with British elites who are wholly in the pockets of the Jews
Have you seen that video clip during the london bridge terror attack, where someone yells out "Muslim scum," and another Brit calls out "don't say that you fucking idiot, it's not Muslims."
Literally in the middle of an Islamic terror attack, he's attacking his own countryman for "racism."
It's hilarious. Let me know if you haven't seen it and/or can't find it. I'll search and link it for you. Well worth a watch to see how cucked the average Brit is.

How do you find time to post on here between all the dicks that you suck? You sound like a SomethingAwful poster circa 2006.

Good answer. Also check out Obama's strategists
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Axelrod
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel
Etc

Years of erosion of the public education system lead to a ridiculously stupid party (modern Republicans). It's really stunning traveling outside of the country and realizing just what freaks the rest of the world thinks we are because of their shit.

>where someone yells out "Muslim scum," and another Brit calls out "don't say that you fucking idiot, it's not Muslims."
Wow some cuck shouts this stuff in the heart of London, the capital of Britain and the seat of government

>arguing ad hominem instead of disproving my point

Republicans are STILL trying to overturn Roe Vs Wade which not only legalized abortion but gave us a right to privacy you nimrod. Jeff Sessions wants to go after states that have legalized weed.

and you want to call that "freedom"? Freedom to live by government sanctioned Christianity based lifestyles only.

Are you larping?

This. These idiots don't realize they're a western version of Sharia law. Different religion, same freedom infringing bullshit and ridiculous rules.

>Their main desire out of the Republican party is lower taxes
Only the donors
The Republican base cares much more about mass migration

People support political parties in the same way they pick and support a sports team. I doubt most people can explain why they support a particular party (images they identify with given to them subconsciously prolly). Idiots. You're fucking actual idiots. There's not one mainstream party that isn't criminal and out to fuck you. Stop giving them your consent or you are guilty with them.

The British people go along with it though all those outrageous cries after Brexit. At least that went through I suppose.

nasty mongrel cunt

Pretty much. The men pick the guy who'd be a good neighbour or someone to look up to at work, the women pick someone they'd marry.
Or they just stick loyal to a damn party no matter the costs.

that's only been an issue for exactly 1 election cycle. Not to mention it still boils down to taxes. Reason they hate more migrants? They think Migrants get welfare and are tax leeches and that if they get rid of all the immigrants they can pay lower taxes.

So.. ultimately, it's taxes.

People started identifying with sides like "right" and "left" or "conservative", "traditionalist", "progressive", etc. rather than having beliefs on issues.

first nigger president really ruined things

Do you actually believe this?
You can't truly be this stupid

Nice fedora, where did you get it?

brown people

>Rural and suburban retards are susceptible to emotional manipulation.

Their emotional manipulation somehow caused you fuckers to assault people, throw Molotov cocktails, bottles with your own feces and urine.

Now go fuck yourself you phony intellectual, egotistical twat.

Uh, no. It's been an issue for a long time. It became a central issue in this past election cycle, sure.
It's not just about the gibs, though that is an issue when some fence hopper gets assistance an actual citizen would never receive. They also bring crime.
We have plenty of people and crime to take care of already. Why the fuck should we import more?

The biggest antifa protests were at Berkely (where a Milo fanboy shot a guy) and Charlottesville (where a Proudboy ran someone over and killed her).

I think we're past the point of pretending soyboys are the real violent threat.

kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article156228494.html

>fat girl dies that was never in range
really masturbates my heavyweight

1796 election

while I mean, I'm in support of securing the border (although I think a steel slat fence would be good enough doesn't have to be a 30 foot high concrete wall, 18 feet high steel slat fence that the ICE can LOOK through while driving their trucks seems more efficient and costs less).. it's not a primary concern for me because #1. Illegals can't collect benefits, every time I've looked this up I've seen they cannot collect benefits as they're not US citizens even those protected under DACA can't collect benefits, the only thing they get is taxes paid while working here are credited to social security and medicare, because you know, they're paying into it.

and #2. 60% of illegal immigrants come here with legal visas and overstay them.

#3. Legalization of Cannabis will take a lot of business away from the cartels

this, ask the average brit about the government/politicians and you will be lucky to get a sentence that doesnt include not giving a fuck or a slurry of swearing, we know our politicians are cunts and liars and apart from going full syria tier we cant change that, while the yanks seem to think they have to pick one of two sides and blindly follow them to their deaths, for them its black and white, your either in or out, sheeple at their finest.

apart from their government allowing them firearms their cucked beyond belief and dont even realise it.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/07/07/dallas-police-ambush-anniversary/458218001/