GET EXCITED, FAGGOTS!

GET EXCITED, FAGGOTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vt5Ca8lE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LWA is literally plebbit, the anime.

prediction: the first episode will be great and have good animation, every episode after will be kiznaiver tier

Of all the things, of all the awful, mass produced, terrible shit Sup Forums likes to talk about, this is what you chose to focus on.

At first, as a child, you liked the "DUDE WEED XD" girl, then, as you matured, you saw how beautiful Lotte was. But then, after finding yourself, you can't give up Akko and her glorious legs. She is just perfect. The girl that will never stop making you laugh. Genki girls are best girls.

prediction: Lotte turns out to be a boy.

No,
I refuse.

>Sup Forums shit

prediction: I will save every frame of Sucy

Looks like a nickelodeon cartoon

it will be worse than: youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vt5Ca8lE

Trigger was a MISTAKE

(You)

>suddenly Sup Forums hates LWA
What went wrong?

it got popular

>suddenly Sup Forums hates LWA

Only newfags, and crossboarders hate it.

when does it come out

I await the Kill la Kill and Space Patrol Luluco references

>Trigger-chan turns up again
>Sucy: "Remember that time I hastened your death? Good times. Good luck finding Nova-kun."

I think it'd be even more interesting if Luluco and Akko's hi five at the end was canon. What a time that was, I mean, who expected Akko at the end?

The 7th or 8th of January, I forgot

kill yourself immediately

I did. I never lost faith on those THICC legs.

Trigger was supposed to SAVE anime, not shit it up with reddit and Sup Forums garbage. Dropped

I don't, they need to keep Imaishit as far as possible from this so he doesn't fuck it up

What do you even fucking mean by this? How can /a be THIS retarded. I mean, I know people around here are fucking stupid, but at this level? Sheesh.

Sometimes it's beyond belief.

I mean you can't go wrong with magical girls in a magic school so I can't see Trigger fucking this up.

I hope not. Trigger girls can be as crazy as they want but I kinda hope the lore of LWA can be left alone.
This and Maidragon are the only anime I'm excited for in 2017.

Epik memelords and contrarians

They already went wrong by keeping it wholesome and not super yuri fueled and lewd. Only normalfaqs will watch this

It's not even fucking out yet.

they wont

I dropped this hot garbage halfway through the first episode.
Literally Plebbit the animation: Sup Forumsstarring tumblr and ecelebs

They probably realized tumbr liked it or some shit.

>super yuri fueled and lewd

we saw how well that cancerous formula played out

There are multiple daily threads about extremely popular shonen shows, so that's no excuse.

tfw just rewatched LWA and didn't like it near as much I did 3 years ago

Hopefully the TV series is more cute SoL stuff and less of the mindnumbing action stuff

Post Amanda please.

Newfags that weren't here when the kickstarter got a sticky and Sup Forums LITERALLY funded it by ourselves.

Have a tumblr gif of best girl

Now get triggered

I am!

They shit on these too. Popularity outside of Sup Forums is probably the deciding factor. Sup Forums is a bunch of whimsical, ungrateful cunts.

Go back to your generic CGDCT #21314, faggot.
LWA is meant to be hotblooded.

But it wasn't hotblooded either, maybe that's the problem. This should've been directed by Imaishi.

those were better times

I wish I were aware of this at the time
I hope the anime will open new keyframe sales

>But it wasn't hotblooded either, maybe that's the problem.
Of course it was.
>This should've been directed by Imaishi
Imaishi's limited animation is the exact opposite of what LWA is going for.

KLK literally saved anime by showing HOW SHIT it can be, now everyone feel better knowing that anime in general is pretty okay compared to UTTER SHIT KLK

that's a good thing you degenerate

KLK is better than anything you like

Though it's still not better than your moms pussy

She's mine, no one else can have her

This man knows what's up

I'm going to marry this witch!

Too bad senpai, she is already pregnant with my child. Deal with it.

After the piece of shit Flip Flappers was an actually good magical girls show like LWA was really needed to wash the bad taste out of my mouth.

when does first episode air?

January 8, January 9 for Netflix, though when filthy gaijin pirates like us can get it is unknown.

Is there any group that rips shows from netflix?

>January 9 for Netflix
normal netflix or just the japanese one,
cause id get a netflix suspcription just for this to be honest.

>Not having a netflix subscription

kek

Watching the 2nd episode for the first time and this girl just destroyed my dick

>athletic girl is american
>fat girl is russian
what did they mean by this

I wonder if this show will have villains

diana's dad

Sucys mother looks like she could be a great antagonist.

>make a nice movie/ova franchise
>ruin it with seasonal anime schedule

so exited

One of the girls will get a boyfriend at the end of this series, which one is it?
I say Sucy.

No crunchyroll? Horrible subs?

I remember for touhou zun confrimed that malales exist in gensokyo and that some of the girls do have boyfriends and husband but then refused sp specify exactly who, they could do that,
one of them gets married but its never said who so waifufags cant get mad.

She's into gooks.

>crunchyroll
Nope
>horrible subs
Probably not but we can always ask them

Waitdoes that mean that I'm going to have to watch it trhrough netflix? Is it any good? The only time I used it for anime the translations were fucking awful

so is the netflix thing just them being the localization license or did it give partial funding like it did to that other thing?

Netflix is taking over every damn thing

>8 days

not really
in fact the reasons I cancelled it in the fist place was them pulling off a whole mess of stuff .

I'm honestly curious here. How exactly is it reddit and Sup Forums garbage? I'd like to know so I can identify such things in the future.

it's not, it's just dogshit generalization done by people who pretend they know what they're talking about

lurk for two years before posting

I realize that it's most likely just throwing out buzzword generalizations but I like to put people on the spot and see if they can actually give justifiable reasons for disliking something.

>answering to yourself
that's sad

see

what part of "lurk for two years before posting" you don't understand?

Ironically it's the people like who need to lurk more.

>n-no i'm not new u are!! STOP INSULTING MY CARTOONS!!!

Yes. Akko vs Diane magical duel

Soo, this series is going to start on Netflix? Meaning ALL 10 episodes are going to be available first day? No weekly LWA threads then?

Anime literally means "cartoon."

I don't watch trash.

No, they should air normally.

Throwing around buzzwords does not make you an oldfag. It only makes it clear you have no fucking clue what you are talking about and are trying to ride a bandwagon by imitating what you have seen other retards do. You also seem to have a fixation to telling people to lurk for "two years" (instead of the usual lurk more) which makes you extremely easy to spot and you somehow seem to think you are in any position to lecture others, when it's clear you are the one who needs to lurk more.

Everything about you just screams you just learned a couple of phrases you are now spamming around without understanding anything. I doubt you even knew about Sup Forums during the kickstarter.

Thank you for being one of the only sane posters I've seen today.

nice try bro, you almost got me on that one.

why do you keep replying to yourself?

Almost got you what? To kill yourself? To bad it didn't.

No, you almost convinced me you weren't just a redditor trying to fit in.