It's over boyos

It's over boyos

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/white-man-asked-black-friend-to-impregnate-his-wife-to-fight-white-privilege/
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468874-fake-news-white-man-did-not-ask-black-friend-to-impregnate-his-wife-to-fight-white-privilege.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake?

this cant be real. just a (((journalist))) writing about their wet dreams.

What a faggot

real if big

worldnewsdailyreport.com/white-man-asked-black-friend-to-impregnate-his-wife-to-fight-white-privilege/

>tfw

The mentally retarded should be sterilized and not allowed to have children.

He went full cuck

Imagine being pathetic enough to let another man (let alone black) impregnate your wife and being okay with raising a Child that isn't biologically yours.

Imagine being okay with putting another mans sperm into your vagina while you're married.

Kill both these people.

PLEASE!!

PORTLAND YES!

#ProudCucks

I wouldn't really care if i started dating a 9/10 girl that already got a kid, but no way would i let another man jizz in my slut to impregnate her.

>worldnewsdailyreport

Fucking retarded redditors

Can we meme this into an actual thing? Shouldn't be too hard to convince current "men" on the left side to go for it, they are already filled with so much guilt they are going to explode.

I have black hair and brown eyes and the thought of getting a blond blue eyed to impregnate my blonde blue eyed fiance has passed my head multiple times.

He is based for fighting white supremacy

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468874-fake-news-white-man-did-not-ask-black-friend-to-impregnate-his-wife-to-fight-white-privilege.html

stop falling for hoaxes you dummb shits.

this is great satire, it should be used to make lefties uncomfortable

They've killed their financial hopes, their marriage and their geneset permanently. Probably got a load of diseases out of it too. Thanks microchimerism!

The issue is that the offspring will generally produce more niggers.

Franz, World News Daily is like the Onion ... It is satire news

>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

He's a pervert, obviously, and now the little nigglett will have the central object of his perversity so I don't think it'll be long before that baby is stuck on the end of his privaldged white dick.
(Pic related: The biological father)

>will have
*Will be

Yes, but reality has already caught up with The Onion. It won't be long before it catches up with this as well.

>implying Sup Forums cares if its real

Sup Forums eats up fake interracial propaganda like flies to dog shit

it's actually quite fascinating, for instance, take a look at the responses by me ignoring your link and genuinely replying to op

>take a look at the responses by me ignoring your link and genuinely replying to op

*below

what the fuck

shit doem't stop flowing cause you have cans to turn in for meth/crack/booze/weed

This is fine because you recognize you're genetically inferior and want to raise a good child with good genes

This is one of the major contributing factors to current retrograde. Exercise self control and show some respect for yourself.

That's a full or near full blooded negro.

Those two Angelina Jolie'd that baby, no cucking involved.

How does one even go about doing it though?

>no link
>1 post by this ID

sage

Do you have any aryan friends? I wouldn't ask a random stranger, I'd look for someone you know and respect

Fake. In reality they adopt 100% african embryos.

>My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black triplets.
>This past Sunday, my gorgeous wife – a white evangelical, like me — gave birth to our beautiful African-American triplet daughters whom we adopted as embryos. These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister, both of whom we adopted as infants.

I know a Russian with blond hair and blue eyes. Very respectable guy, but we're not exactly close.

Well, get to know him. Invite him over for dinner, get him to meet the wife. Does she know about this?

There should be an age limit to post on Sup Forums. This way we can stop low iq Uncles from reposting Facebook images on this board

HAHAHA NOT EVEN ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION - HE LET HIM BONE HIS WIFE

>Does she know about this?
I've joked before about what a shame it'd be if her eye and hair color ended there, but have never mentioned my plan.

You should talk about it with her first at least. Before or after you have your friend over for dinner, up to you. I'd advise against doing it during

Will do. Thanks for the help m8.

Oh god, please be real! hahahaha!!! Kangz!

If I pay a man to fuck my wife and have a child

will I have to pay child support if I decide to leave her?

>Russian
>White

Could be just a damage control.
>look guys I allow my wife to get impregnated by nigger and I'm totally cool with it
sounds better in his mind than
>my wife cheated on me with a nigger and get pregnant and I will take care of the child as an ultimate cuck

He's literally the only blond and blue eyed male I know, everyone else is dark haired and eyed like me.

Don't do this. Are you white? That's what matters.

Blackedraw.com

>Are you white?
My skin is white, and I have white features. Hair and eye color are still dark.