Wow she is cute!

Wow she is cute!

I think I found my new waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Dangerous_Beast
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100% cuteness. Would hide behind shield with.

>New waifu
Heresy

At first I was going to make a joke about someone lowering Saber's standards to put her in space smurf armor, but then I realized that they're actually perfect for each other.

Shut up I saw her first

Gauntlets are the best weapon.
Monks are the best class.

Post more fag

>Another meme hair
WOW

Is Solomon going to appear? Hopefully it ends when Solomon is defeated.

BOLGED

serves that fuccboi mc right

>this outfit
What did ReDrop mean by this?

Must be some official costume. There are a lot of artists who draw her in that.

Bad dog, no Mashu for you.

STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER-SON!

>talking shit about best king

My favorite Mashu fanart so far.

That is correct.
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Dangerous_Beast

Pixiv tag: デンジャラス・ビースト

>[x] touch fluffy hair

At least her main competition got btfo so hard that she dies in the first episode. So who's actually the next orbitress?

That french bitch?

Just look at the way she can't keep her eyes off him. How can masters even compete?

>hetshit

Jannu only cares about God and dragondick

>Shinji is turned to stone and decapitated by Medusa
>Rin,Sakura, Saber, Shirou, IIya and Taiga nowhere to be found

Why the fuck would anybody care about this?

There's still Kiyohime

WHORE!

But she's crazy.

>crazy
*thorough, loyal, and passionate

Gudao pls

Are all girls with the rem haircut the best girls?

Until you unintentionally tell her a small lie at which point she'll come at you with a knife.

>Rem haircut
Oh, you.

Kill Rem!
Burn Rem's body!

>there are people that unironically think Gawain isn't best round table knight

Lancelotfags, Bediverefags, and Galahadfags are funny

She can't do shit with a shield though.
When does she get a real weapon?

Rem a shit

>Sword looks like a toy
>Shit combat stance
>Numeral Saint only works on day, fights are in the night
>Talks shit, gets hit
He has a bitching cape though, I'm not going to deny that

Camelot is when she gets a sword but doesn't use it since she still bashes people with a shield

'k

This, I'm even a Nerofag but Gawain is just too fucking based and has a great design.

>>New waifu

I'd fuck that slut

Who wouldn't, user? She's a perfect Emperor who loves all her cute subjects!

>caster

WTF?

>Rem
fuck off with your seasonal waifu.

>rem haircut
you cant be this new
not even best maid

This is a quote for us true fans

>DAE Fate/stay Night guys?! xD
Literally Grand Order fanservice in a nutshell. I really think introducing elements from other parts of the Nasuverse in small doses, like el-Melloi or Strange Fake, is a much better way to do spin-offs. But oh well, everyone wants something different.

God the new MC is pathetic, who the is he?

>months later after re:zero ended
>still cant stop thinking about rem

kill me...

>new waifu
Kill yourself

Tsundere killer

>How can masters even compete?
Using command seals?

He's (You)

wtf I love Gudao now

Which version though, regular, prototype, tron?

Except FSN stops being relevant after Fuyuki

So hes another self-insert MC trash for normies, i mean thats normal, but i expected better animation, this wasnt on part Fate (UBW or Fate/zero) series, wtf is up with that?

I guess differnt studio? But overall characters design looked similar (rhino noise and shit)

Are you from Reddit or Facebook?

a cute

>talking shit about our King
Go fuck yourself, Lorgar

Don't forget to login to collect your daily bonuses, senpai!

But i don't play mobage.

Senpai!

do I get to fill her with my cockmilk at some point?

What's her story in the game?

Hello, reddit

No, only Gudako does.
She's really saved by merging with Lancelot's son and becomes a demi-servant or something. Her shield is actually the Round Table of the Knights of the Round Table and she has a weird relationship with Saber Lancelot aka "tousan". Also extremely senpaisexual.

My bet's on MAL.

I want to punch Mashu in the face.

Your waifu is gonna die.

I'm surprised there isn't art of Lancer Artoria in the Emperor's armour.

Damn, Lancelot finally getting some good things in his life, I'd pick up the game just for this if I didn't know better.

I'm going to Excaliblast you

>Senpaisexual
You got me there. Elaborate more, please?

Step away from my kouhai, degenerate.

Mashu literally existed before your seasonal piece of shit

Post more Mashu

Saber Lancelot is pretty cool too. The Camelot singularity/story arc is also very depressing and kind of soul-wrenching painful if you are a Lancelot fan.

If you are Gudako/Gudao, Mashu is pretty much in love with you. Also first VA is the same as IEEE Senpai from StB.

>the only thing that saved First Order
>has Trump's Noble Phantasm
Well First Order was boring as fuck, but she's cute as hell so there's that.

>Damn, Lancelot finally getting some good things in his life

He doesn't. Galahad anger when Mashu met Lancelot for the first time was so strong it even affected her and she trashed him verbally and physically. He later get killed in a 1vs1 duel by Agravain after getting morally destroyed a second time.

Rem died, but Return By Death activated so that she doesn't die when she is killed. Due to the timetravel fuckery caused by RBD Rem went back in time and became Mash. Subaru who loves Rem was going to go save her, but then he saw she had FACELESS SELF-INSERT so he went back to praising Emilia-tan. And then a giant squirrel froze the entire world.

Lancelot was crushing Agravain and he had to use a cheapshot about Arturia to get a mortal blow on Lancelot. And its implied Agravain was drugging himself up since he didn't have a Gift unlike the other Knights of the Round Table, and even AFTER that, Agravain still dies of his wounds.

I.e. missing an eye, bunch of organs being trashed, missing an arm, bleeding out before the King in the throne room. Lancelot's way of mending things with Mashu/Galahad.

>new waifu

WAIFUS ARE ETERNAL ,NIGGER

Well there goes the chance of me wasting countless hours with grindy RNG shit. Was hoping he'd at least get some nice daughteru moments now that he's no longer insane.

It was more then just Mashu/Galahad fighting Lancelot the first time. Also Agravain was shown getting curbstomped by Lancelot until he broke Lancelot and caught him by surprise with his revelations about Lion King Saber. And like said, even with that he was still fucked up even more and dies.

Only funny thing to me was how Tristan seemed almost upset when Lion King Saber blasted Gawain through the walls of Camelot and he didn't die.

Mash is a nice girl

He got some, like in the last Halloween event where he desguise himself as Berserker so he doesn't have to deal with Mashu.

>That wall at the end
Did Mashu fuse with Heroic Spirit Trump?

Walls of Camelot is Galahad's NP and it was keeping Camelot in peace when he left for heaven it crumbled

Lancelot prevents Da Vinci from killing herself with a suicide attack during the fight at Hassan's Village. Also the thing about Galahad's anger was that it emotionally broke Lancelot and the text narrates he's not really trying to fight his son/daughter so he kind of lets her beat up and wail on him without really resisting which is why the Servant container readvents. And that HAPPENED because of how she's upset at how foolish Lancelot is for initially following Saber's plan regarding humanity in Camelot.

Later at the epilogue Lancelot goes to confront Saber but is stopped by Agravain, someone who Lancelot respects until it turns out Agravain reveals he's the traitor who wants to and is manipulating Lion King Saber because of his issues with his mother. They get into a fight, Lancelot is dominating Agravain and during a respite in the duel Agravain breaks Lancelot with his motivations and revelations about Saber and uses it to stab Lancelot. The fight then happens off screen and while Lancelot dies, Agravain is shown to be horribly mutiliated and dies before you go to fight her after beating Gawain.

Mashu/Matthew a cute!

Ugly whore.